Was Richard Nixon a crook?

Was Richard Nixon a crook?

He didn't think so

Nah he was woke.

He earned everything he got.

Nixon was a saint

Nixon was /ourcrook/

He was tricky

Dicky was the last truly conservative Republican President, a good man unfairly demonized for all the ills of an era.

If it wasn't for watergate, which honestly is done today by politicians, he wouldn't be so bad. Nearly everyone since him is guilty of the same exact shit if not worse. He did pass environmental legislation though which was a good thing.

(((They))) instigated a coup because Nixon was too redpilled and then (((Hollywood))) and the (((media))) spent a generation indocrinating people into believing taking out a democratically elected leader was the pinnacle of democracy

Yeah but overall he was a good guy with good intentions. Everybody breaks the law at least once in their life.

The only US Presidents that werent were killed

>legitimized Red China
He was scum

:)

By the standards of the time, he was.
Today, he'd be just your average run of the mill politician.

Fun fact, Nixon was a torts attorney a d wrote prolifically about how to get people off from murdering others in car accidents in the 30s, far before he was a president

May feed the eternal worms.

Nixon was the most /r9k/ president and I personally felt more sorry for the man the more I read about him.
>Only had a couple friends he could talk to earnestly
>Was distant with the rest of the Republican party
>Distant with his wife, apparently they slept in separate beds and flew in different sections of the airplane
>Exceptionally paranoid of people, wiretapped and plotted against everyone
>Records his own secret gossips because he wants to listen to them again
>Redpilled about the kikes and niggers
>Cares about the environment and positive relations with China
Nixon was /ourguy/ and doesn't deserve the hate. Political espionage should be punished yes but to pretend that he's the only one to do it in his day is foolish kikery.

He was a politician.

I guess there was some Ken Burns documentary about Vietnam on (((PBS))) last night? A nigger-loving cuckservative RINO I know (with literal black grandkids) was just raging about Nixon on faceberg. Fake Republicans are just disgusting. At least he dumped on (((LBJ))) too.