So which one is the best Sup Forums?

so which one is the best Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-11-06/whatever-happened-to-bleach/.95031
youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleach is shit.

I'm not 10 years old so i don't know

Based on discussion I've seen on Sup Forums, One Piece is the best.

>the best
You mean the less worst...

Naruto>Bleach>One Piece

YOU ARE MY FRIEND>JUST AS PLANNED>NAKAMA HURRRR

Naruto, cause its over

One Piece pisses me of because the world seems to have been made by a mental patient.

>Bleach
>Not objectively the worst

Aizen memes are ancient, Sup Forums

Which one's anime got cancelled againt? I think it was Bleach.

Bleach is a better concept than One Piece of Shit, and Naruto has the most interesting setting out of the three.

Naruto because it ended.

This. Only one good arc (Soul Society) that isn't even as good as Alabasta or Chuunin exams.

Like, I prefer One Piece, but if someone said they liked the Chuunin Exams more than any OP arc, I could understand that. Soul Society just diet CP9.

>concept

Bleach still fucking sucks

According to discussion on this board One Piece. I wouldn't know, I never read it.

I prefer Naruto, honestly. I can appreciate the lead in some regards. Granted he's annoying, but he spends the grand majority of the series with only a couple of techniques that he's always practicing or finding new ways to use. I appreciate this more because there's an emphasis on the work needed to become strong. Rather than Naruto gaining a new power suite with every arc because he's an amalgamation of ever faction presented in the series.

Don't get me wrong, the series is deeply flawed, but I can appreciate that one aspect of it.

To clarify, I liked scenes similar to when he used a shit ton of clones to master the Rasengan. It showed him creatively applying the technique he has always known to work at mastering a new one. Literally my two favorite things in anime.

fuck of narutards

one piece

One Piece is still good so far.
Naruto at least didn't get super wacky until the end, but even then, I didn't hate it.

Bleach fell off fucking hard.

You really think us Bleachfags give a damn about plot? Spirit samurais are cool you faggot.

Relavent

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-11-06/whatever-happened-to-bleach/.95031

So that's what a group is called? A fuck of Narutards?

I like it. It's funny.

They are all standing in a trash can in that pic. They must team up to escape.

>ichigo is Champion
>Luffy has Money in the Bank
>Naruto is coming back from injury

is Goku Vince then?

I know everyone likes to rag on "hurr the big 3" but if you honestly think Luffy and One Piece aren't heads and tails above those two then you're being ignorant

They were always in One Piece's colossal shadow

It says alot that Nardo is the most popular in Murica but One Piece of shit is the most popular in Japan, japan has shit taste.

Bleach is a rip off.

I think we can at least agree they're all better than Fairy Tail.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM

Can't really top this, lad
Tobirama posting was quite amusing though

>Artstyle
Bleach>One piece>>Naruto

>Story
None

>Waifus
Bleach>One piece=Naruto

>Main characters
Ichigo>Naruto>>>Luffy

>Openings and endings
Bleach>Naruto>>>One piece

>Fights
Naruto=one piece>Bleach

>>Main characters
>Ichigo>Naruto>>>Luffy
>>Openings and endings
>Bleach>Naruto>>>One piece

>Ichigo
>Best character

That's wrong desu

>Dragonball Z
>The series that started powerlevel shit
>the series with the worst VA
>the series that started all of the cliches in anime/manga
Yeah so fucking good, kys Sup Forums

>He didn't watch Money in the Bank.

So do people actually think Blehhh is good?

None. Literally worse than capeshit.

kek

Kenshiro started all that shit you dumb faggot.

I think we can all agree on one thing.

Toriko was 100x worse then all 3 of these and I don't see why Jump tried to whore it so hard.

Its probably gonna end before Bleach.

>Naruto
you killed my mom so lets be friends.the all forgiving jesus-kun
>Luffy
A Poor Man's goku. the all forgiving jesus-kun

>Luffy
>Forgiving

Even if that were true WHAT IS ICHIGO'S CHARACTER!?

exactly he doesn't have one

I don't even know what top and bottom right are

Ichigo's character is autism

>Luffy
>forgiving
He beats the unholy shit out of his foes and the only reason they are still alive is because of Oda he never once forgives any of his enemies. Luffy is a guy who slugs a noble in their face because he got pissed off not even Goku is that unstable.

This guy gets it

He's a normal guy, that alone puts him above the other 2.

Shonen MCs are shit. Ichigo doesn't need to say "i wanna be the king of the pirate" 24/7 like luffy and naruto.
Its like this
>Naruto
Moralfag
>Luffy
Autistic
>Ichigo
Has no goals but still better than narudo and ruffy
Hit man reborn and basket ball anime( forgot the name)

I talk about One Piece to least because it drags on way too much in Arcs the only arc in Post Skip I liked is Punk Hazard, Dressrosa is Baroque Works 2.0, and this currrent Big Mom Arc looks like a serious dragging on fest.

I watched Naruto first as kid, then Bleach as a preteen and finally One Piece as a teenager so thats why I think One Piece is the worse out of the three because it took me years to actually get into One Piece.

>normal guy
You mean a normal, orange haired japanese delinquent teenagers who's half shinigami, half hollow, half fulbringer, half quincy and lord knows I'm probably forgetting another dozen little details about how abnormal the character is.

Yeah
Suuuuuuuper normal

Why is a basket ball manga grouped with battle mangas like Bleach, OP, HxH and the rest?

because it's shonen. shonen comes in all shapes and size

Luffy is so shit that he has no actual goal and only cares about the adventure. Naruto actually succeeded in his goal and is doing a fine job at it but what the hell will Pirate King dumbass do?

Ichigo is probably is nihilistic towards any goal he has on earth knowing what happens when you die.

naruto is a ninja he kills people

Nope he calls Kakashi every time someone has to be killed

Naruto never killed anyone. HOWEVER he has gone after people with the intent to kill them

/thread

Despite all my complaints, One Piece has the darkest world out of the three shonens but New World is a serious clusterfuck of random ass independent kingdoms that really shouldnt exist since trade should be impossible in those eldritch waters in the New World. How the fuck did humans even get on these islands in the first place?

Seth>Dean>Roman

>wwe at 10:30 AM

wtf?

the king is back so there is no need to argue anymore

but if i have to pick one of them, luffy is the best

What does Kubo/Oda/Kishi, even do with their riches? Are mangakas known to stunt? Does any one know, if they own mansions in Tokyo, or drive luxury vehicles ?

Why wont Oda actually show Luffy gooing through Puberty and becoming more muscular I hate his constant string bean physiology.

Super is worse than all three of them.
I know Oda has a fancy house.

Objectively the correct answer

i don't know about the other 2 but oda has a lof of fancy stuff, he just rarely uses any of it because he just smokes,drinks, draws manga and then sleeps for 4 hours and repeat

but goku still a better character than those guys

The general plot for Wan Piss is stupid

Find Gol D Roger's treasue and become the pirate king, but the Yonko already said fuck that shit and decided to conquer territory in the New World for some reason despite the New World being tiny as shit compared to most of the globe in Wan Piss. I guess the marines are too lazy to actually kill all the pirates in the New World or seal off entrances to the New World to prevent pirate spawn from getting there in the first place.

So if the Yonko went LOL ROGER FUCK YOURSELF MAN I DONT NEED YO TREASURE TO BE A RULER why do all these retards actually search for Roger's treasure knowing that even if they find it the Yonko will kill them if they try to tell them what to do anyway? Does Luffy even realize he needs to kill all the Yonko to secure his rule as king.

What does Luffy plan to do as king anyway and what the hell even is a pirate king? Does the pirate king manage all pirates on the planet wait what god this is fucking stupid.

Gear four is pretty beefy

Boku No Pico. Followed closely by Watamote.

Yes

>Roman Reigns' face covered by Ichigo's

P O E T R Y

Why was Bleach canceled again?

Must suck to be the Goresei to live in a world where the ocean is hell on earth most of the time must be one serious pain the ass to govern places in Wan Piss due to these idiots not inventing flying vehicles.

WWE Superstars. It's matches taped before Monday Night Raw.

>Ichigo being a regular guy=good

Ichigo is a fucking idiot and follows the basic shonen tropes.

Pic related is from the current quincy arc.

>Fires a powerful attack with a killing intent
>Enemy tries to tank it with her own attack
>"What the fuck? Dodge it!"

At least when Naruto or Luffy intend to kill an antagonist, they make their intent clear.

>I guess the marines are too lazy to actually kill all the pirates in the New World
That's like asking why hasn't America killed every terrorist
>seal off entrances to the New World to prevent pirate spawn from getting there in the first place.
How would they do that? Also that doesn't stop pirate crew that were formed in the New World

>Does Luffy even realize he needs to kill all the Yonko to secure his rule as king.
No he doesn't
>What does Luffy plan to do as king anyway and what the hell even is a pirate king?
Calling someone the Pirate King has never meant they were actual rulers. It's just a term that meant they were the best. It's like how Michael Jackson called the King of Pop. I can't believe anyone could get this far and think otherwise.

jesus user you don't have any adventure spirit in you

>Does Luffy even realize he needs to kill all the Yonko to secure his rule as king.

yes, there are 4 yonkos he is already trying to kill one, talked shit about another one, the third one is part of the reason why his brother died so luffy is definitely going to kill him and the 4th one is his best friend so there is no reason to fight him

What does Luffy plan to do as king anyway and what the hell even is a pirate king?

it's just a title and he doesn't want to conquer or do anything as a king he just wants to be the king because when you become the king you also become the man with the most freedom in the world

basically luffy just wants to have adventures with his friends, and well sometimes while having adventures he appears at the wrong time and gets trown into fights

>Ichigo is a fucking idiot and follows the basic shonen tropes.
Same with luffy and naruto

>Tfw the final days of Saturday Morning Cartoons are basically re-runs of JLU, censored DBZ Kai, and WWE dumbed down for children.

yes he has

But how does getting Roger's treasure mean you are the best? How stupid are the humans in One Piece?
>BB actually becoming a Yonko
This is plot bullshit as the Yonko would have started wars over Eddy's territory once they heard the faggot died and would have killed BB if he went I GOTS HIS POWERS NOW IMMA YONKO TOO GUYS. Seriously this is the biggest bullshit in Wan Piss.

At least Naruto and Luffy had a comedic vibe to them that allowed their character personalities to flourish in the earlier part of their respective manga. Ichigo for the most part just let his manga work around him, he didn't really have notable personality to begin with outside of being a half-assed Yusuke.

Ramen Reign is Naruto. Believe...that

Not to mention he killed quite a bit of people in fillers/movies with his plot-ending Rasengan.

Early Bleach felt more a dark comedy
Middle-Late Bleach is more like a dark soap opera

>How stupid are the humans in One Piece?

very very stupid, and smart at the same time considering that they have cyborgs and robots but at the same time they still using seagulls
to deliver the most fucking important news

Ichigo is nothing like Yusuke, Yusuke was a fucking dick Ichigo is a bland guy.

look at this idiot
>I guess the marines are too lazy to actually kill all the pirates
implying marines are able to do that without being destroyed by the pirates.

> Does Luffy even realize he needs to kill all the Yonko to secure his rule as king.
no he fucking doesn't

pirate king is not a pirate ruler idiot.
Pirate king means he's the best number 1 pirate, that can be only achieved by finding the One Piece.

also read pic related for luffy's goal as pirate king

>But how does getting Roger's treasure mean you are the best?
Because One piece is the ULTIMATE treasure in the world, not even the yonkou able to find it

I Watched all OP, a bunch of Naruto and nothing from Bleach except scenes that a friend showed me.
If not having watched in a long ass time, forget every awkward poopy or main protagonist being weird scenes, and remembering cool concepts and characters, naruto would be the best.

One piece before the time-skip, style change and the power scaling was pretty damn enjoyable. Now it doesn't even feel that great in most of its humor. Also that Luffy keeps coming up with stranger and stranger techniques instead of beating the shit out of a cool opponent with what he has in hand (Crocodile and Enel come to my mind as examples). Luffy's fights feel way lighter now as he mostly get to a "very tired" state, instead of something more hurtful like getting stabbed by a hook.

Bleach has a silent and strong guy, a kitty girl and a dude with an eye patch, that's cool I think.

>But how does getting Roger's treasure mean you are the best? How stupid are the humans in One Piece?
Did you even read Jaya? Plenty of people think One Piece is just a myth. Only ambitious dreamers are looking for it. Whitebeard's death may have made those feelings stronger, but there are obviously plenty of people who think it isn't real.
>This is plot bullshit as the Yonko would have started wars over Eddy's territory once they heard the faggot died and would have killed BB if he went I GOTS HIS POWERS NOW IMMA YONKO TOO GUYS. Seriously this is the biggest bullshit in Wan Piss.
The New World is still largely uncharted and difficult to navigate. Marco and the other remnants still existed. BB knew his way around WB's territories.

One Piece humans use weird snails that transfer electromagnetic waves basically the snails are cellphones that can mimic the actual emotion of appearance somewhat of the person speaking they call this crap Dendenmushi and these things seem to defy the New World weirdness as Luffy and co still got clear reception from Kinemon while kms away from the Punk Hazard island.

They are pretty much the same character.

>Both are high school punks that get in fights
>Both get their powers from a ghost girl whom accompanies them
>Both have a group of friends who dont know about their second life until later in the series
>Both have a childhood friend that happens to be a girl and follows them wherever they go
>Both have a bit of every power that's in the series in the ending arcs

Naruto ended, therefore it is the best
Bleach and one peace still have plenty of room to get worse