Most of you won't make it to 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=v90Z54Sg8Gg

If you don't know basic survival skills if you don't know how to grow your own food you will die when the great social cataclysm hits.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know how to grow my own food.
But what if I join like a gang and we force people like you to give us some of the food you grow? And if you refuse we beat the shit out of you?
You'd kinda be like the peasants in the middle ages, right?

Most preppers are armed and know how to shoot. It's gonna be an ancaps wet dream.

Maybe we can finally start lynching these uppity niggers again.

Not true. Having leadership training and a group of ten loyal men is infinitely more useful than any bag of gold or field of vegetables you can imagine.

I'm the most prepared person I know and I got rid of my guns years ago when I stopped hunting. If society crumbles apart I can easily muster up a dozen armed men and they will do whatever I tell them to do. I will tell them to each recruit and lead a few friends. We will secure whatever local resources we can so we can negotiate with whatever occupying power occupies our town.

Not going to happen though most likely, unless America crumbles to shit and takes us down with them.

You fucking leaves are gonna starve. and no don't even think of moving south.

You have 10,000,000 more niggers than we have people and kikes control your country top to bottom. Even the military. You got enough on your plate burg man. Niggers have pushed you out of every single major city your great-grandfathers built. The kikes will cut off your communications and go town to town with their band of starving negros. Kill a dozen and they'll send a dozen more. You're right fucked.

I;'m gonna enjoy watching all the fat obese welfare niggers chimp out and starve.

>Even the military.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein

Why would they starve? The kikes will have no problem feeding them, and they will only be fed if they join the militias. Did you not pay attention to what happened in the Soviet Union and Germany in the 1910's? Jews led armies of Asiatics town by town. Lenin and Trotsky killed any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukrainian they could get their hands on and they will do the same in America.

Says the fucking leaf who can't even criticize the ethnic cleansing of your own people. You and sweden are a sad sorry group of people who have given up the will to live.

also niggers aren't really a probably yah they've taken over the cities but the prime farmland is mostly white controlled. Niggers don't know how to grow shit not even in africa.

Our largest non-white group is 5% Chinese. Sweden is 90% Sweden. International Jewry based out of, and protected by, America is the cause of most of our ills. I call out that you're a kike led country and that you're 52% European and your first instinct is to shit on Canada and Sweden. Just as you've been conditioned too.

Americans are so cowardly and exceptionalist that they will deny it right up until the death squads roll into town.

Except we have fucking guns and know how to use them america is still 65% white patriotic and has a sence of freedom. Yah we know full well the kikes wanna herd us all into fema camps and kill us but I believe enough people are waking that if they where to try that shit they would fucking lose badly.

They've pushed you out of every single major American city. The kikes have been devastating rural and suburban jobs (manufacturing, natural resources) and have brought in affirmative action for many aspects of society. Wake up you fool.

>adam sandler and his militia of mexicans gunning down wypipo in mass genocide.
Would be cool to see.

You have small arms. So what? The kikes will cut off all communication and send their commie militias town by town. Russia in the early 20th century was 80% Russian and APC's didn't exist. You're toast.

Complete bullshit.

If death squads come to America it'll be the RWDS ready yto hang every kikerat traitor and pedophile in Washington D.C. America will not die to commie scum.

Learn from history. Jewish communists savagely exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century. The plan on besting this in the 21st.

I don't know anything about survival. I'm going to trade my body for shelter and supplies, because I have a very tight arsehole and picturesque uncircumcised penis with shapely balls.

Your move.

Learn from civics. We arent communists.

You won't know what happened until they roll into town. By then it will be too late. Read a damn history book. The kikes already control your military. You're in a infinitely worse position than the Russian White Army was in. Everyone supported the fight against Jewish communism, Europe cannot be free until America is neutralized. Russia and China will support the commies.

Sure thing leaf. Like they tried to do in egypt during the arab spring see how well that worked out for them.

Not yet. Bernie Sanders was but a tiny taste of what you're guaranteed to receive.

Better not be too much of a drain, and better have 0 women to compete with b/c you'll likely just get shot after you get fucked
>Australia
BB gun'd, sorry

america wont starve, the rest of the world will though. also, dont invest in gold, invest in bullets. .22s and .223

What is ISIS? What is the Donmeh in the Ottoman Empire? Jews can facilitate civil wars when they are 0% of the population. Russia was 80% Russian. The kikes already control all aspects of your society. They're in an infinitely better position than they were in the 1910's nevermind modern technology.

the guy that lost the election. right.

>Run out of food by 2030

>Africa will probably get all of it

You're really not that bright are you?

in 2025 there will two non-whites turning 18 for every white in America.

Why you need how to farm when there is going to be food to spare?

PLEASE support our sponsor! Buy PHYSICAL silver (and gold) from SD Bullion:

The peak food myth is ridiculous. We waste immeasurable land on cash crops and oil crops. In WWII we converted to wheat production and fed damn near the entire Atlantic British Empire.

did he win and i missed the memo? tell me more about my country jean pierre.

>Be me
>Go around fire dusting your crops
>Shoot you in the legs so you cant walk
>Take what you have left and leave you to die

I'm a savage.

>Niggers have pushed you out of every single major city
>Implying that's a bad thing in a SHTF scenario, where most concrete jungle monkeys will be dehydrating within the first week.

How can you not see the writing on the wall you fool? Demographics have condemned you to the dustbin of history. Birthrates alone nevermind the million+ human trash you import every year, and will continue under Trump. Trump had to deport all illegals, tens of millions of non-whites, and stablized the white birthrate if you wanted to keep your country. Virtually your entire WASP elite gave up in the 80's and 90's. They're going to make their buck and head back to Europe when shit goes south.

>Most of you won't make it to 2030.

Good. The MAD deterrent has prevented the West from continuing the historic cycle of birth, destruction and re-birth necessary for strong societies to overcome the weak and advance. It's beyond time to cull the weak from the heard.

I grew up in the Pacific Northwest in the Mormon religion. I even went on a mission. That was years ago and i've left the religion behind (it's basically a cult) but I kept the valuable lessons of self reliance. The Mormon church has always been big on family and education but for much of its history it was also really big on person responsibility and personal preparedness. I don't think they have the same emphasis on personal preparedness anymore. All through the 70-80s, into the mid to late 90s it was a big on preparing the family for economic downturn and having a food supply in case of long term unemployment or in case of natural disaster or war.

I have a 2 year supply of food, 6 months of water, years worth of ammo for multiple calibers, supplies for reloading, medical supplies, supplies for hunting, supplies for long term wildness survival and a plot land, 220 acres, in the middle of nowhere back home in the PNW. It has 3 springs, 1 of which stays open all winter. The land has a few barns and supplies for small scale farming and areas for grazing livestock. Most importantly I have knowledge to keep my family fed and warm.

I hope it all falls apart and WWIII engulfs the world. It would be a better place after it was all said and done.

or the fact that when shit does go bad the minorities are always looking to the white people for help because they cant take care of themselves.

canada is a much softer target. good luck.

You must be some jewish shill trying to sow discontent I know your dirty tricks you don't fool me.

Europe will be fine.

We're not talking about Canada. I'm not a Canadian exceptionalist. I know your 45,000,000 niggers will march north eventually.

first it was oil, then it was water, and now it's food?

u won't take my neetbuks away u supplement-salesmen u !

>2030

ww3 will be here long before then

You fucking NEETS will die fapping in your basement.

Feels good that netherlands produces food for our own and external countries. I'll become a fat pig while you all starve.

Based netherlands!

haha wow this video isn't just shilling their silver store that will actually be useless if an actual collapse happens haha

Europe will deport millions of non-whites. The Americans will stand against fascism. Your Jewish ruling class will crack down hard on whites and fire up the non-whites into a bloodlust. Europe and American trade relations will break down and kikes will eventually be removed from Europe.

Once this happens white Americans are toast.

you can wish for doom all day and jerk off to fallout lore all you want but this country is tough, and been through more shit than a simple SHTF scenario and we always do fine. this is childsplay tier fear mongering.

You've been pushed out of every single one of your major cities. In 2025 there will two non-white men turning fighting age for every white. White Americans live in isolated pockets just as Russians did in the 1910's. They will cut off your communications and go town by town. If you kill a dozen nogs they'll send a dozen more.

Read a book.

>the kikes will cut off all communication
that isnt as easy as you think it is retard. You dont just flip a switch and everything thats used to communicate will turn off.

adam sandler is going to send a dozen more you mean. or are they gonna go big and send out bernie in a tank.

Yeah, that's exactly what you do. The kikes already own virtually all your major communications and internet companies, but that doesn't matter. They have the entire government and military by the balls.

It will be ostensibly to protect public saftey and to eliminate extremism and terrorism. One of the first things Trotsky did was destroy the postal system in Russia.

Again, kike communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century.

yea and if a frog had wings it wouldnt bump its ass when it hopped eh. you fail to obtain a point.

You two only convince me that Hitler was right again.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

I see you schlomo

well ill be on the look out for russo-communist jew trained nigger armies going door to door executing christian white people in the next 12-13 years and if youre right ill let you blow me user-5