What every Happened to the Old Black People Who just want to assimilate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2c3POKJSkoY
youtu.be/vudUSoBp_2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hip hop and thug culture in general

"Say Joy Lane"

Gibs

They were killed by young black people who don't want to.

Under fucking rated

They're still old, they dress well, and they speak like blacks but not like hood rats. Generally nice folk but exceedingly rare.

They have jobs, go to church, and otherwise keep to themselves, embarrassed by the modern black "community".

If the rest of blacks were like them, we would be well on our way to a legitimately post-racial society, collectively working against muslims and jews.

Niggers started calling them uncle toms and stopped emulating them.

They're busy packing their shit and moving to Texas or Florida. A lot of them moved out to the sticks down south and are raising granchillun that their degenerate, media hypnotized nigger kids had.

Ooga booga

Courtesy of jews.

They got out.

The ones who didnt years ago now have a 65 year old daughter with a 50 year ild grand daughter, a 35 year old great grand daughter, a 20 year old great great grand daughter and a 5 year old great great great grand daughter, with everyone over the age of 20 in jail.

i just want to ride Joy Lane

they never existed

even your mulatto celebrity niggers hate whites

Yeah,like uncle Ben.

Only old niggers do that. Nigger on nigger violence and chicken buckets ensures that not many of them reach old age

Top Ten Saddest Anime Deaths

I work with one. Somewhat intelligent. Makes good money. Speaks non thughish. Then I hear him on the phone and it's pure thug. Then I overheard his politics and it's blatant far left anti white shit. I assumed if a black could make it financially on his own it destroys the victimization but no, that never goes away apparently.

>White and Jewish Liberals started calling them uncle toms and young blacks stopped emulating them.
pic related

youtu.be/2c3POKJSkoY

This used to be common in the black American working class. Before the left destroyed them.

They still exist
My uncle is black, but he is also the "whitest" black guy i know.
>didnt have kids
>makes crazy money as a laywer or something
>massive wine collection
>enjoys smooth jazz
>enjoys polo

Obesity, crack, and gangland violence happened.

They never existed. Closest thing you'll get is when our coalburners get knocked up by them.

It's amusing that Nogs stereotype type themselves.

>my uncle is black

Then wtf are you

cold burning aunt

Their still in their houses whereas all the young black kids are on the internet

Coal burning aunt
Im fine with it tho. Dude is really chill and taught me how to play pool.

youtu.be/vudUSoBp_2s

Just before (((they))) destroyed blacks with gangster rap in the late 80's, blacks could actually relate to this scene.

I can't even watch stuff like that anymore. Black people are so repulsive as humanoids.

they would beat his ass or even kill him now

I know. There was still a thuggish cultural undercurrent, but the presence of older males and the existence of the older male space, i.e. the communication and structure between fathers kept shit in check.

He just wants to support his kids

/thread

You mean what happened to racist old uncle Tom fantasies that used to permeate popular culture for the satisfaction of racist asswipes such as yourself? The world no longer exists for your satisfaction alone, amirite?