SKIPPY GETTING BTFO ON TWITTER

He replied to Roger Stone calling him a pedo. But the replies...

YA THINK YA

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/913180979417804800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=OxZmRO4ZPKg
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is just a scapegoat at this point. Too much attention focuesd on a single person.

Just spam podesta Twitter with pizza gate shit.

Christ he's getting btfo in the replies. Just utter btfo-ing of a high degree.

But he strikes me as the kind of weaselly person who will sing like Celine Dion if he ever gets brought in by the police. Expect a really really long list of names coming from him.

>eat shit on the ...
Aren't politicians supposed to have sophisticated vocabulary?

He's a classless reptilian ex-lawyer who went to Georgetown law. The only reason anyone goes to Georgetown law is because they're too stupid, lazy, or trashy to get into the ivy league law schools, so they settle for the lowest ranked of the top tier schools and rub elbows with the rest of the foul mouthed, chain smoking, middle class scum.

>t. Graduated from Georgetown law

>those replies

Are the deep state Luciferians about to throw John "The Child Molesta" Podesta under the bus?

lets blast pedosta and embolden roger stone by blasting memes at pedosta. use hashtags like #StonedPodesta #GotStoned can any anons make a meme
videa of roger stoning pedosta

#StoneColdPizza

how do i make video memes with faces like trumps 300 memes

Go to bed, Justin.

bump
this is hilarious that his defense is literally "go watch Alex Jones"
what the ever loving fuck

Tweet
>Sounds like something a pedo would say...

lmao

cant find any good quality stoning vids we should make one with the coon getting bricked and feature everyone in media or what ever that acknowledged PEDOsta

>Cites Alex Jones as source

checked

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I know pizzagate is bullshit at this point but trolling Pedoesta is still worth it

You almost had it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxZmRO4ZPKg

Fuck this picture makes me feel so fucking good.

Kek

Angela is awesome!

I don't think so.

Have you seen his hands? Someone crushed one of his hands below the knuckles. Like straight up gripped his palm until crushed.

I know right? I was going through those tweets a few minutes ago and cracking up.

fuck man.

See: right hand.

>When you hate Trump so much you'll like a actual pedo's posts

>I know pizzagate is bullshit at this point
shariablue is so fuckign bad att it
quit it¨
leave, you are making me lose braincells from how dumb you posters are

Did he stream recently? Last time I watched him, he broke his fucking mic with soy sauce

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO ANGELA

God damn just look at this fucker.

i expect a multiple bullet to the head style suicide

>Implying it isn't just some fag trying to get you

Sharia blue came here once for a single week an entire year ago and yet they are a part of Sup Forums now. When will this meme die?

F

So let me get this thing straight.
The whole MSN and the powers that be dismiss Alex Jones as a crazy, paranoic, schyzo charlatan but when he dismisses pedo rings, suddenly they use him as a source?

It won't. If you disagree with anything the Sup Forums collective says or does you're part of cher blue.

>Jill Stein
>child molester
What the fuck did I not hear?

go pick the fugging stawberries

You're not shariablue, you're just a moron.

i went through podestas twitter weeks back and it was 100% spammed with pizzagate stuff even then fucking kek

is that Jill Stein?? why

He can be the mccain of the pedowars.

>John Podesta having to cite Alex Jones to defend himself

WE TRUELY ARE LIVING IN THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE

lol, renting a pizza for an hour

i really don't think they expected their emails would ever leak. they're making the laziest attempts to hide what they're doing.

remember when the """gunman""" attempted the raid the place?

and he apparently "shot through a door into a server's harddrive" before the police arrived lmao.

not sketchy at all

this seems to be the vid he linked, jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

i hope alex edits in a big annotation that just says PEDOSTA AND BILL CLINTON ARE RAPISTS.

yeah that totally couldn't be an innocent accident or sports injury, definitely torture.

What realm of LARP do you live in?

This fucking idiot pizza/hot dog baby dick shit started here at /pol. It's fucking idiocy. It might even be COINTELPRO.

Podesta committed real crimes in the emails but all of that is lost to the 'hot dogs are secret code for baby dicks' morons. Nobody who matters will take that particular shit seriously.

Did Podesta just use Alex Jones as a counter argument? What a fucking timeline we're living in, lads.

he will never feel like hot shit agian

Ever just look at someone and think "gotta be..."

John Podesta is a "gotta be".

What year did you graduate? Also, T15 now!

As much as I think Pizzagate is just a bullshit Russian psy-op for right wing retards, I honestly can't feel bad for Podesta at all.

>Nobody who matters will take that particular shit seriously.
It's obviously code for something he wants to hide. Why would you dismiss it?

see

>>John Podesta having to cite Alex Jones to defend himself
>WE TRUELY ARE LIVING IN THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE

Pretty sure that's the video Alex says he was wrong about pizzag-te after the one lone gunman shot Comet up.

So it's more like "even your ringleader had to denounce it". Except Alex was just a parasite who capitalized on other people's work.

not knowing shes a filthy kike

>

There's literally no evidence Podesta did anything wrong, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty

i like the memes tho

Not my meme and I'm not sure why she was included in that pic. Deleted and fixed

Because it was never investigated. It's obviously code for something he's trying to hide. Given his connections it's most certainly worth investigating as a possible crime. Why wasn't he investigated?

>first Sup Forums is full of pedos
>then Sup Forums finds out theres a secret pedo club that they can't be apart of
Man it's just like high school all over again for you faggots. This is what it's all about. It's not the 'poor' children. You guys just feel left out. Sad.

>Renting pizza for an hour.
If you believe this you are retarded. He's obviously fucking kids.

PUT HER BACK!!!!!1!

But user, there's just no way that people in such high profile positions could possibly be pedos.

nope most of the pizzagaters wanna see em hang

There's no evidence pizza is a codeword for kids: it could mean legal prostitutes, drugs, weed, BDSM sex toys or even actual pizzas

perhaps they are investigating him and are only tring to lul him into a false sense of security

>even actual pizzas
Have you rented a pizza for an hour, ever?

>PUT HER BACK!!!!!1!
She took all of the red pills. Now what do we give normies that wander in here from dumbler?

>Lets Not Forget @CometPingPing
Owner's name "Alefantis" is a jumble for
"Satan Life"

What the fuck

Don't forget the pizza related map

any other elite other then that rothchild lady

My parents rented a pizza cook for a house party

>That pathetic excuse of a person
>Playing sport on a serious level
Oh I'm lafin

She is the real MVP

lol how is it bullshit?

What about when they specifically mentioned three children and their ages who were coming to the pool for entertainment?

my thought exactly

You're pitiful.

>Pizzagate is just a bullshit Russian psy-op for right wing retards
im sure you have loads of proof on such a claim

this top tier irl meme was in the replies

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
>youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

He just looks like he's been a beta all his life but hated every second of it. He's like a less socially retarded version of the essence of pol

You seem upset.

You seem afraid to address the point I just made. So I take it you're socially retarded?

>he thinks he made a point

Yeah, you're upset.

He talks like he's trying really really hard to fight back stutter or lisp. He literally sounds like he's on the verge of an autistic fit whenever he speaks. Do you honestly look up to that man as an individual?

>Being that familiar with the "essence of pol"

>being unaware of what you personally participate in
You didn't think that one through before you posted it.

Wow...