Vilnius is Lithuanian. Fact

I am tired of you polish/russian fucks saying that Lithuanians have no right to eastern Lithuania. My blood starts to boil every time I hear that shit. Here in the picture you can see all of the Baltic Tribes that inhabited these lands since they came here. No Vilnius was never inhabited by Slavs. Stop throwing me demographics from 1918. Lithuanians endured 500 years of Polonization and Russification so no fucking shit that the most eastern part of the region will be inhabited by mostly Slavs. Our act of independence was singed in Vilnius. The city was built by Gediminas. VILNIUS IS FUCKING LITHUANIAN! And so is Suwalki!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpvL-0mUBac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, give back Wilno you piece of shit non country.

It's German or Swedish/Latvian at best. None of you cryptotatars have a claim to it

Give back the west coast to Britain

GIB WILNO LITWA

Lithuania should have been old Prussia, present day Lithuania, Latvia and western Belarus.

Do not believe that Baltic people aren't seen as great, if not troubled, people here. They're only a step away from the greatness any other northern European has.

Swedish? Fuck off. Every time Sweden landed on our shores they were massacred. German? What Prussia is German now?

East*

Yeah No, i agree with you, YOU BELONG TO GERMANY

The Teutonic Order has always been our Enemy. Calling ourselves Prussia would be an insult to all of the Pagans who died from their hands.

You have no claim to the thousand of kilometers of Mongol land that you commies annexed.

You'd call it Lithuania, even the Latvians (Latgalians in this timeline) would accept the make "Lithuania." Prussia is, indeed, a German name.

I have no idea why Lithuania didn't take Prussia when it was offered it, I strongly suspect the Soviet Union leaned on them. Prussia might be seen as mud land by Poles, but it's still rightful Baltic clay.

Apparently because Konigsberg had no Lithuanian population and that the region would be hard to govern or some shit. I dunno. It was stupid. We should have taken it. We have more right to Kaliningrad than fucking Russia.

Told by a literal no country founded without common ethnic and cultural background.

Pfff, tipinis blet rusas. We take pride in fucking over the Teutonic order.

whats wilno?

give back half of our country

Vilnius

No need to dispute about clay, Latviai broliukai. Anyone can come and learn the language anyway here. Samogitian (Žemaičiai) dialect is quite close to you and everytime I visit Latvia it kinda feels nice and nothing out of ordinary. Shame about the amount of russians in your country though.

No fucking way. Curonians are a big part of our culture. The battle of Apuolė is one of the greatest chapters in our history.

What Medieval 2 mod is this? I tried a Lithuanian campaign on SS 6.4 but sold my cities and conquered norway/Denmark instead.

>land taken by R*ssians
I know that feel

As much as I like how the Russians are taking down Isis, they really need to give the lands back.

I've heard that Latvian is being taught in border towns in Lithuania.

>greatest chapter in our history
>some battle that was fought by a Latvian tribe

belorussian tier

First of all there is no such thing as a Latvian tribe. They were all Baltic and chose who to integrate with.

Kuril Islands?

I will tell you a secret
But promise that you will not tell it to anyone

We really don't give a shit about Wilno.
Hate and complain about us all you want, but it won't change the fact that Wilno is a thing of a past for us.
But nowadays it's mostly used for Memes and to Fuck around with you

Kurši, Zemgaļi, Latgaļi, Sēļi, Līvi = Latvian

Old Prussians, Samagotians and the other bunch = Lithuanian

That was some fucking bullshit. Those commie fucks have no right to those Islands.

And every other country, other than the central Asian ones.
Also Sakhalin.

Sakhalin was split between Japan and Russia before WWII yes?
Or did it use to be full Japanese control at some point?

Did some research. The old Curonian language was a mix of Lithuanian and Finnish.

high quality we wuzzism

Fuck it who cares. We split those lands 50/50.

I care. We had a claim on it during the interwar perios, but our foreign minister gave it up in favor of better relations with you guys.

Just take Kaliningrad and give us back all of Courland

>Hearts of Iron 4 territory dispute irl

Ryga is a nice city. Went there last summer.

So is Liepāja.

Half of it needs to be napalmed to ash though.

Palanga is a nice coastal town too, reminds me of Vecāķi

Did Latvia ever get anything out of the ultimatum from the Soviet Union? We got Vilnius back.

Vytautas was Russian and main language of Grand Duchy of Lithuania was Ruthenian/Belarus.

Suck it, sprat.

>I care. We had a claim on it

Dude just pop up the interface and see which Du Jure realm it's part of and which culture is currently in the region.

Yeah, we got 1/3rd of our population shot or sent to death and in return we got some churkas and russians.

What a bargain!

>Born in Trakai
>from the Gediminaitis Dynasty
>The Son of Kęstutis
>Russian

lol

lol

lol OP who are arguing with

Yeah we got that too.

>giving even a single second of your life to that slav diaspora

world

terrible post, be ashamed.

No one here cares about your shitty capital, except those ONR retards. Take that city, shove it in your ass and fuck off attention whore.

>No one cares about your shitty capital
>Polish Hooligans yell "WILNO JEST POLSKIE KURWA MAC"

>hooligans
>people
Choose one

Did I refer to them as people?

In the Russo-Japanese War and during the Siberian Intervention, other than that it was split.

Lithuanians are literally the most European group of people to ever exist. More than Russians, more than the English, more than the Irish, Italians, Swiss, Swedish, Germans—EVERYONE. Their language is the most similar to the original Indo-European language, whose people we are all descended from. To call them "Tatars" doesn't even make sense.

They are the purest people in Europe.

I agree with you. Vilnius is yours. Berlin is ours.

German? Swedish? stop drinking vodka

>about us all you want, but it won't change the fact that Wilno is a thing of a past for us.
>But nowadays it's mostly used for Memes and to Fuck around with you
This. Nobody gives a shit about Wilno. We use it only for memes.

It already is yours, WTF are you sperging about?

>Old Prussians
>Lithuanian
No, they were old Prussian

Ah of course, Poland. You are like the poor man's Germany with all that WE WUZing.

Beautiful post user
It brough a tear to my eye. ;-)
>I.T.T. Lithuanian migrant in Denmark

COME BACK TO YOUR PEOPLE! LIETUVA LIETUVIAMS!

tfw have ukrainian last name and one of my grandfather is russian
75% Lithuanian tho.
I will get my computer science degree of this free education and come back brolau

respect

until then post memes

youtube.com/watch?v=WpvL-0mUBac

respect for what?

Who's ready for part 2?

For not being a cuck who leaves and never comes back.

when they instantiated required military service, i though what for? We got NATO for defense, dont we?
Then I though maybe we could attack someone, like BELARUS? which is not in NATO
could GDL happen again?

I'll take that as yes

No, because Belarus is allied to Russia. Those aren't our lands anyway.

I'd prefer a stronger alliance than a single country.

what kind of fag flag is that, its not right coa
that supposed to be poland and chekoslovakia
Lithuania is more of a hat
also wouldnt work, we tried it once, too much bad blood and cultural differences, even if we are able to live peacefully, enemies could easily pity us against each other

oh they are? I though they were just in non aggression pact or something

Alliances are worthless nowadays. We have some experience in this topic.

Lithuania is not a woman u mongrel

Yes she is

WILNO IS RIGHTFUL LITVIN CLAY

>that fucking lithuanian daneposter is back

it is now boyyo

ye

what daneposter?
i havent posted for like 5 months, only lurked

lots of lithuanians in denmark btw

Yes she is

>tfw swamp people inhabit rightful slavic clay

Not even lithuanians by the way, the proper ones got stranded in Belarus.

Ruthenians were never Lithuanians fucking retard.

lol whatever

just don't cry when Russia will annex you

Gib back Wilno to Belarus land of the Litvins already then Dumbkanchunas and take your Capital back to Kaunas

>Got annexed and Puppeted by Russia
lol

when did this slav pseudohistory emerged

its fucking anoying its like i heard romanians saying that macedonia didnt steal history because alexander was slav

i laugh so hard when i heard that

Modern day Kaunas is a shithole. I'd rather move the capital to Trakai.

Dude try playing SS 6.4 with grim reality mod on lithuania on hard campaing. It is Really fucking challenging. I tried for 2 days straight but could not do it.

it's pretty annoying when your retarded language can't distinguish between Rus and Russia then you have a bunch of well fed retards spouting off about places very far away and sounding very provincial and not in the nice homey way like honest slavs

it's pretty annoying when your retarded language has silent Ks and an incoherent grammatical system.