Shingeki no Kyojin

I know they're shitty characters but they're so cute together!

I want Bert to be redeemed.

He will when he finds peace

They could be happy together. No regrets.

Where is she?

That BY art is really cute.

Blessed be.

I am a hungry Berty hippo too.

Friendly reminder that Muddkippz only has a jannycuck (probably some other Leddit mod).

Delusional fat neckbeard can't even afford a real 4chin mod to delete posts he doesn't like, what a loser.

Sad!

Will he watch Bert sleep again?

Sorry, but EH is canon. Levi is in love with Erwin.

Blessed be! And good form.

No you big huge Bartfart.

Indeed, Eren loves Hanji. Especially now since Moblit and Armin are out of the way.

>tfw no flashback of JRC interpreting Bert's sleeping positions while he's having a nightmare

Let the Bertfags blubber. What's the harm?

Delusional. Historia only exists to satisfy Ymir's beautiful ebony feminine penis.

/snk/ generals are literally the laughing stock of the Internet over at Reddit and Tumblr. Only here there are delusional people who think EH is a thing.

I'm not the hitchfag and I don't know if theres a petrafag, but blessings and form etc

Hanji will never lose her Moblit. He is immortal.

Please dont start

That sounds like something only a Bertfujo from bumbler would do to be honest Hoobarfam.

Characters who are in the right do not need redemption. Their cause will be just as worthy of fighting for as the walls cause.

ErenxHanji would be a refreshing couple and would empower women.

>that lordosis

Come on user, do not be equal to EMfags. Disgusting.

He is already dead. He died while protecting Hanji. Eren/Hanji soon.

So did Armin die?

Then Isayama should hurry and give us their story.

>Tfw Hitch made those Groucho Glasses with her private collection of pubic hair from all her lovers.

>We all know Ymir is not dead, he just likes to tease about that. Do not take it personal.

But Ymir is dead though, Isayama just told it to me over on phone. I have a record of it if you want.

>empower women.
Reminder that this guy just said this, unironically.

Hange will never forget Moblit. But Keith could be a problem.

Right back at you, user.

Of course not.

We all know Armin is not dead, we just like to tease about that. Do not take it personal.

No just wait.

link to the artist's page plz?
pretty pretty plz?

>Reminder that this guy just said this, unironically.
And he also hates EH. Guess what fag he is.

She detests him now after he kept the business with Grisha secret, said something about him not being worth a moments thought or something like that.

Do show user

Barfed a bit in my mouth

Ok sorry. I try to be pleasant.
Stop trying to get rid of Moblit.

>Hanji
>woman

>But Keith could be a problem.
True, since he said Eren looks exactly like his mother.

Speak for yourself, I'm sure he will stay dead.

I'd say Ymirfag, but that sounds silly, there's only one of them here and M*d supposedly supports the Holy EM & YH Alliance.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he stabbed them in the back every now and again.