Is thai boxing the new sport of the alt-right?

or is it not yt enough for you brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D55fV53K9zY
youtu.be/0088BT-DfeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wh*tes are too pussy for Muay Thai (except Dutch, Dutch are cool)

Thanks dude

Who's that tranny?

MT is pretty based. Got my jaw dislocated last year though and it pops out if I get hit now so no more striking styles for me sadly.

is this stuff common in strike arts? there's BJJ right across the street i might try out. seems like the skills there would transfer to the sheets as well ;)

Boxing is a Western sport.
It's always been ''white''.

AltRight = Communism.

Fuck the AltRight and Hillary's memeing Sup Forums and Pepe as such.

Muay Thai is definitely legit. I went to a few matches when I was in Thailand for military exercises, and watched a few on TV over there.

I think I prefer boxing more though.

Broke my orbital bone during my second amateur fight and have had troubles with my right eye ever since. Other than that it's a great sport haha

I love watching Liam Harrison, John Wayne parr, Jordan Watson etc knock Thais about

Thailand you are my greatest ally.

Everything except MMA is a meme and waste of time. MMA teaches you best for street fight

youtube.com/watch?v=D55fV53K9zY

You'll come across injuries in any combat sport m8. Dislocated toes are pretty common in judo and bjj.

This is why you keep your mouth closed when sparring

creator of modern boxing as a discipline with specific techniques and tactics was a jew named daniel mendoza in the 18th century. he was also english heavyweight champion despite being a manlet.

Deal with it, boxing is a great striking art. Boxing, savate, muay Thai and Dutch kickboxing are all great disciplines and everyone should study at least one in their lifetime.

Everyone should also study a grappling art to cover those situations as well. Wrestling, judo and BJJ are great choices.

>typical overrated falangs who made a name off of being absolutely middling talent

It's also why you don't compete while you have the flu and can't breathe through your nose. No excuses from me. 100% my fault I got injured.

That's what I love about martial arts in general: you are 100% responsible for what happens to you. There are no excuses. Either you get fucked up or you don't and it's entirely down to your preparation.

I agree bro, I love the total personal responsibility in training and competition. It gives you a true sense of control.

And desu senpai, if I'd been training for a fight and got the flu right before I'd risk it too. Nothing matches the thrill or competition. Sorry that happened to you bro, you can still train though just work technique, mitts, bag work etc. Stay away from sparring

>be 5'2''
>flail your elbows and knees around while weighing 100lbs
>average height 6'2'' white guy punches you once and kills you

Why do asians even practice martial arts with they are the same size as european children ?

Most martial arts are red pilled

Obviously Aikido and Tai Chi do not count.

Nah, I switched to bjj. Really enjoying it. If I can't compete I feel like I'm only doing 30% of the style you know? I like the fast paced strategy in striking but bjj feels far more methodical than instinctive.

I'm not saying that there's no instinct in bjj nor no methodical setting up in striking but it's a difference in feeling

Google Ramon Dekkers

Dude was a literal mad man. He BTFO of his ankle and got it fucking fused to his shin so he could keep fighting.

>Be 5"2
>Actually know how to fight instead of rushing in like an idiot
>Wait and throw a counterpunch to the chin followed by a barrage of knees
>Win

Someone with 6 months of training can beat 90% of people who doesn't train anything.. Unless they are some kind of freak Chad.

>be Ramon Dekkers
>literally no fucks given when suffer horrific injuries in a fight
>based af

One of the craziest dutchmen i've ever seen.he always went to the limit.rip

False, James Figg was the first to teach civilians not only to box, to but to fight with daggers and swords, specifically with the cugel and rapier. Boxing is ''Fencing with Fists.'' The art itself dates back farther than the 18th Century so I don't know what your point is.

Bas Rutten ranks up there too imo

As an addendum: kyokushin karate is another good striking style esp with the focus on knuckle and body hardening.

When it comes to wrestling, Catch and Greco-Roman are the most useful styles. With BJJ you want to train in the Gracie or 10th Planet system for something most street-applicable. Beware the competition schools those fancy guard positions won't do you much good when shit hits the fan. As for boxing swarmer and boxer-puncher styles are usually the best, look up a Mexican style school if there is one in your area.

6 months of boxing or wrestling to be specific.

definitely.

I feel that, when I practice BJJ I feel like I'm always thinking three moves ahead as opposed to striking where I'm more feeling and going with the flow.

I train six days a week at an MMA gym so I get 2 boxing, 1 kickboxing, 1 wrestling and 2 BJJ sessions a week. It's a pretty decent blend. It'll take me far longer to master any one of them but I enjoy having versatility

Alt-right seem to be more boxers or MMA.

Preferably both. My children will do wrestling in school and junior boxing. Let's them get to do the whole sports and physical fitness thing while also being prepared to defend themselves

Fuck off Ken.....

Teach them to kick too. Plenty of guys out there can punch but very few know how to throw a kick - and kicks can be absolutely devastating

I'd strongly suggest judo or bjj to start. I'm not sure how much break fall is taught in wrestling but that shit is a fucking life skill.

>fighting
>sport
it's water polo you dumb amerilard.

From what I've seen thai's are difficult to take down, some 5'2" MT champ took on a heavyweight kickboxing champ and it went several rounds because he wouldn't drop.

Yeah you've got a point, I'll probably just have them do the kids classes at my MMA gym. They do two kickboxing classes and two BJJ classes for kids each week, alternating days Mon-Thurs. Those don't start until five tho so having them in wrestling keeps them occupied until then. (Assuming american school times are the same then)

Oh and Wrestling, I forgot wrestling.
Basically anything where you can go ham with a large body since they also heavily encourage lifting.

MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I remember once an interviewer asked Fedor which martial art combination would be the best for MMA, he said boxing + wrestling (Interesting because at the time there were almost no wrestlers competing at the top level). Today its almost only this. Good enough at wrestling to take down and control your opponent and good enough at boxing to don't look like a fool when trading blows.

Brazilian Ju Jitsu is passed down from father to son in an ancient tradition of self-defense against pushy shemales in the humid jungle-trash-tiered cities of Brazil.

Legend speaks of a shemale who will betray his father at a young age and befriend shemales and teach them the ways of BJJ plundering Brazil into a HeShematriarchy. Shemales wil leap onto young men and use their BJJ skills to break open young men's boipussi like a starfish prying open an oyster with its giant arms

Bjj is literally adapted judo but feel free to continue demonstrating your ignorance for one and all.

youtu.be/0088BT-DfeI

both of these guys would make you snap, crackle and pop

>being this autistic that you can't recognise a funny shit post

>funny

>I only respect shit posts that have some redeeming comedic value

guys men wresting each other is not gay and in fact a true sign of manliness. Just like grunting and sweating in a gym admiring everyone's man-form and man-musk.

Also the way a cock pops out of a man's asshole is superior to sex with a woman

It is so good to be a man and be around men, a lot. Touching them and hitting them, but also hearing them laugh and looking at their bulges in their pants while they are eating lunch.

Both styles are cumulative with each other. In fact, they're one in the same.
When bare knuckle boxing was the norm, both fighters knew how to wrestle as well as strike.
Rounds ended when either fighter went to the ground which happened often, because grappling was allowed. Being experienced in wrestling doesn't make you a mixed martial artist; you're still a boxer.
The stances and footwork similar; one difference today being in wrestling, your stronger side/leg is forward, whereas in boxing, your stronger side/leg is in the rear.

Fencers who transition to boxing today, however, feel more comfortable with their power hand in front. This is because in fencing, your stronger hand is usually holding the sword, and a dagger is in your offhand
(weak/left hand) to parry.

Bruce Lee even advocated standing with your power leg forward, so you have potential to knockout your opponent in both hands.
There is an old-school boxing technique called ''shifting'', where you step into your punches with the same leg, putting you in the opposite stance.
This is very effective in street fights against multiple opponents.

So, you're 100% correct. Learn how to fight from both stances/styles. Tis how gentleman put down larger men, way back when.

lmao

>makes excuses for his lazy lifestyle of never exercising
>is beta and hates people that have pride in their own body
>brings up gay shit for some reason

Hey you stole my picture hahaha

>brings up gay shit for some reason

no the OP did that when he made a thread about BJJ

>is obsessed with homosexuality, so much that he thinks a legitimate combat sport is all about homosexuality.

You need help user

why is OP's pic of a man in makeup

Because he stole an image from your facebook

Spend 6 months in a Muay Thai gym in Chiang Mai last year
Only 300$ a month including rent
Trained every day 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night
I was out of shape and fat before i was in Chiang Mai
Now I'm completely jacked and i feel i can kick just about anybody's ass in a street fight
Going back next year ,
Thailand is awsome

>boxing
CTE

just have them do wrestling and jujuitsu

Not really a fan of getting punched in the head when I can avoid it, but you go for your life mate.