THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

FUCK TRUMP

There was a president that died like a month in office.
Worst my ass

real shit threads tonight night user

he sucks

americans hate him

That's a dotard user.

William Henry Harrison hardly counts

>could somebody tame that dotard with fie already?

Fuck (((Trump)))!!!

Best president

>Do you still suck dotard cock user?
This guy betrayed everybody, america, his supporters..even your guy Bannon is gone and writes bitter articles on Breitbart.
Seriously why do you love to get throated by this lost old man sundowning?

you can do better than this, can't you OP?

There was a president that did literally nothing as the nation imploded in on itself to create the biggest conflict America has ever had. Fuck off.

>when you come to the worst board in existence once in a while just because you're depressed, and witness some normie force a meme

Your picture fits my sentiments exactly. As long as libtards still hate Trump, I still believe in him.

>FUCK TRUMP
Even after he has been accused of sexual harrassment?
You lefties really do "love your enemies", huh?

>when you're here for life and long for nuclear fire

As long as people are paid to post on this board in order to try and sway our opinions I know I made the right choice.

sorry Kikes and Shills, but (((/yourguy/))) (((Zuckerberg))) will EPICLY FAIL in 2020!

(((Zuckerberg))) will be the (((Democrat))) choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO (((Zuck))) the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

(((Zuckerberg))) will be a (((Bernie)))/Jeb!-tier Failure, and because of his catastrophic Failure, a (((Democrat))) will never be in the White House ever again. the (((Democrats))) will throw him because he is the closest thing to a (((Bernie))) 2.0, (.(((Bernie))) will Die before 2020, so they need a younger Candidate.) meaning another Kike smart and good looking enough to Trick People into believing in his Lies.

(((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT because (((Zuckerberg))) will spend ALL his Fortune on the Titanic-tier Shipwreck of a Campaign he will have.

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and (((Zuckerberg))) owns (((Facebook))), the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs (((Facebook))).

after (((Zuck))) the Cuck loses, (((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

NO, Fuck You!

That's not Woodrow Wilson

You fucking disgusting faggot, cuckold, bestiality-brothel-visiting, truck-dodging, kebab-eating, commie-loving, nigger-cock-throating, muslim-converted, liberal, autistic, under-6'-being, virtue-signaling, white-guilt ridden fucking mess

>I'm William Henry Harrison and this is my white house

I don't know,we had Nixon who got busted and W who helped put us into a depression and Obama who took it up the ass the whole time he was in office.Oh and Clinton who got impeached for fucking his employees.

Lets say Hillary got elected,then we would have have a pathological liar and someone with no self respect for sticking with her cheating husband.Not that i blame Bill,Hillary probably never even gave him a handy.

hehe kek

>After 30 days you never know what's going to happen next

Worst president was Lincoln. Second worst is FDR.