Why is Islam so violent and barbaric? Does this all stem from the writings of one mass murderer...

Why is Islam so violent and barbaric? Does this all stem from the writings of one mass murderer? Muslims can't even alongside other Muslims without chimping out

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197900/Justice-Yemen-style-Paedophile-raped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are all subhuman scum who will learn their place in this world sometime.

Pic related - the man who will get the job done.

Is this an actual execution? What the hell is he doing?

My family is completely retarded when it comes to politics and they think refugees have the right to live and that homosexuals should have the same rights as everyone else. But I know much better than them because I have been here on Sup Forums many times and learned from the memes of Pepe (top keke my fellow Wehrmacht brethren). So how would I go on to politically educate them to learn what I have learned about globalizms and Jews behind curtains that create pedophiles with H2O? How do I black-red-ultraviolet-cyan-rainbow-superposition-pill my family without breaking the NAP? Please help me Sup Forums.

How else are you going to control savages? By being just as savage

> what is ricochet.
idiots

>islam is evil
>but israel is good
>despite the fact israel created isis
>and floods europe with muslims
>based israel!

Kek. Me irl

Sauce
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197900/Justice-Yemen-style-Paedophile-raped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html

>t. Joseph Shekelstien

muslims are the civilizational equivalent of middle ages retards, just with guns now

Arab countries created isis

>Arab countries created isis
I agree and already said Israel created isis ;)

Yes, and partially but really yes. The core issue is in a subtle detail of the Quran and Hadith: they are not the word of God (or Allah in this case) put to paper by man, they are the word of God. Reading the Quran in any language except medieval-era Arabic is technically blasphemy for this reason. This comes with it another issue, that reform and modernization are illegal. The Old Testament preaches some shit, but the bad stuff was either retconned by Jesus or interpreted by the Church differently than one would first think.
Medieval ideology of Islam is still medieval, though, so get to killing the Kufars my Durka.

Why do liberals love Muslims again?!

I will defend with a passion the right of Israel to kill Palestinian sand niggers.

you then defend with a passion the right of Israel to kill whites via third world mass immigration into white countries. the problem isnt that Israel is a Jewish State but that theyve become a corrupt State governed by low IQ Rabbis. if you cant criticize Israel without feeling like youre criticizing the Jewish People, you may be part of a political cult.

>being this ignorant about medieval history

Damn you Aussie kiwi motherfuckers are som special sort of fucking stupid, aren't you?

The Middle East is actually not a giant violent shithole as most Muslims are very conservative.

War isn't hard to come by when enormous amounts of foreign actors continue to push it.
Compare violence rates of non war parts of Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc to places like Mexico, Brazil, or black U.S. Cities and you'll be shocked that super conservative super religious family oriented people aren't going to behead you.

Now that doesn't mean they won't turn on a dime and start slaughtering infidels or give their life to avenge a family member or their families honor . These are all reasons why many on Sup Forums admire Islam even while recognizing it's incompatibility with the west.

>America calls someone stupid
call me fat now

kek

Take your #notallmuslims bullshit back to tumblr, then kill yourself.

I don't like that angle of attack. Probability of ricochet too high. Plus splatter on your dress uniform.

Seriously, where in the quran does it say you can do all this barbaric nonsense? Everyone always says OH HURR ITS IN THE QURAN ITS IN THE QURAN but I call bullshi, its the religion of peace after all

Quran is just Talmud for Arabs.
The evil in Talmud is also found in Torah and Talmud. Why is one hated and not the others?

Humans are violent and barbaric. Its not the muslims fault whites are pussies.

if I kill people and call myself a Buddhist,does that mean Buddhism evil?

They just apply their pedoprophet'ways.
And violence is only the tip of the iceberg with islam.
Its just filth made into a dogma.

You're so full of shit

If Buddhism teaches you to kill those who don't abide by its rules and justifies it with bullshit reasoning, then yes, it would be evil as well.

The Quaran is correct only in Arabic is kinda stupid coming from people who say it preaches universal values across all ages(but you can't possibly understand any of these if you don't know the context).
The impossibility of reformation comes from fairly logical basis though. Quaran can't be changed. Hadiths are at this point set in stone because there can be only so many real stories about prophet's life. The third legal institution in the islamic theology/legal system are scholars and their consensus, which is based on interpreting both the quaran and hadiths competently(bearing in mind different legal status of both as well as different legal status of different hadiths and rule of abrogation in interpreting Quaran) - if these can't change, how can conclusions from them change? As such you can't reach consensus that conflicts the existing ones nor revoke some old one.
There come multiple sects of islam but their existence is caused by either political reasons(see Shia vs. Sunni) or something that's completely metaphysical and spiritual in its nature. No matter what sect are you in, things like death for apostasy or women not being allowed to marry outside of islam are long since established in most of them.

In Christianity, you interpretations are quite open, especially if they are about topics mentioned in the letters(especially Paul's).

This. I don't really care for American lefty Jews, but I have no problem with the existence of the Jewish state. Send them all there.

T.durka durka muhamad ali

Aren't they just in constant "day of the rope" mode? How would le white ethnostate xd be any different?

Good goy

They just have more balls to fight for what they believe in, unlike the 99% of people in first world countries

Trump posts here?

wut

>Isreal wants to flood Europe with muslims and turn it islamic
>Israel wants to be completely surrounded by hostile countries armed with nuclear weapons
>At the same time Sup Forums thinks Jews are the smartest people on the planet that control everything

this. Pussified queers ITT whining over some pedo

>The Middle East is actually not a giant violent shithole

this is wrong on both counts fag

And this is why Hitler loved it or Shinto, because it isn't a feminine religion like cuckstianity. Lel

Read up on the sword verses in the Quran. They basically say that anyone who is not a believer and is not willing to convert is your enemy and should be killed by any means necessary. It even suggests hiding and waiting in ambush and using various forms of backstabbing and trickery. Any killing of anyone who is a non-believer is on the table and will be "rewarded" infinitely in the after life. Islam is not a religion of peace it is quite the opposite actually, its a religion of war that was created during times of intense conflict between religions and as such, it is essentially battle plans. Unlike Christianity it's teachings and writings have not been changed or re-interpenetrated to suit times of peace or the modern world.

The one who is getting executed was a barber who raped an 11 year old boy and killed him.
>t.Yemen fag.
Nah it was the CIA and the pentagon, vast majority of the people who are fighting ISIS are Muslims (Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Egyptians, Libyans, Afghans (Taliban), Iranians, Yemenies, Lebanese (both the army and Hezbollah), most of the atrocities committed by ISIS are towards Muslims.
>Reading the Quran in any language except medieval-era Arabic is technically blasphemy for this reason.
The average poltard ladies and gentleman.
It's not a sin to read or to recite the Quran in any other language, it's just that its recommended to read it in Arabic, but it wouldn't go against you if you did otherwise.
Not true, Islam doesn't promote violence but it does heavily advocate for self defense at all cost.
Why do think Islamic countries have not given up their countries to other nations the same way Germany and Japan did in times of war? Don't take a Muslim for a German who's biggest crime is not the Holocaust (lol) but the fact that the German surrendered to his country, for that the German gets what he deserves.

Bibi is the best

Here, have it

>rape 11 y/o boy
>get rekt
>rape 11 y/o girl
>married her moments before and noone bats an eye

Healthy and functional society.

I'm surprised they didn't execute the boy he raped for engaging in homosexual activity.

islam is not violent, it is called "submission", it is a religion of supressed cucks and slaves.

Germans killed more people in the XXth century than all Muslim nations throughout history. Why is Germany so violent and barbaric?

I prefer he doesn't get any job done.

Because Islam was created by a bandit warlord?

Kinda doubt that.. true the Germans were more efficient at killing.. but when it comes to dumb ass useless bloodshed the Muslims win hands down

i think its because it was created by the devil in order to get people to worship a false moon god

germans killed more 100x civilians than muslims

The fuck you on about? /pol hates Israle and loves Palestinians. Remember the PM of Palestine help[ed create the Free Arabian Army for Hitler's Nazi military, bringing Bosnian Muslims to the aid of the Reich.

He knew the filthy fucking likes were going to steal Palestinian land and make it Israel after the war and helped out Hitler. Allah bless the Palestinians, the brown brothers of the Fourth Reich. Kek.

A few corrections:
It wwas called the Free Arabian Legion and was co-created by Amin al-Husseini, the PM of palestine. It took VOLUNTEERS and also accepted Indian and North African Black soldiers.

They fought for the Third Reich, and I'll take a sandnigger over a Kike any day.

Public executions are needed in some places and cases. Based as fuck to cap pedos like that, I envy the man.

kikes tongue my asshole

Shit race

We should give Muslims the Vulcan "hello".

All inbred subhumans, low iq, bred for violence by their alien religions, even worse than insect asians ( but mixed with them )

>9:5 When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful.

This verse from the Quran is from the second most recent sura meaning that it takes precedent over all the older ones. The older ones contain the peaceful verses, so those verses are rendered worthless by this revelation.

This see
retard

The Islamic world isn't more violent than medieval Christian Europe, it's just that Europe underwent the Enlightenment and a process of institution building and reforms that lowered overall violence and the acceptability of violence in society.

>this subhuman will teach those other subhumans
here's hoping they nuke each other

>killing their enemies

what should they do? let their enemies enter their territories so they can fuck up everything with their foreign cultures while the muslim people just watch how their culture is deleted?

I know this is bait but I unironically agree

b-but if you kill your enemies they win!

user, Muslims aren't even the top 5 most violent people active today.

The Israeli-shills keep making these threads so our almonds don't activate when they mutilate palestinians for lols.

Cry me a river, death-cult zombie.
Islam IS the death of culture. Every country you call "Islamic" (including Arabia) once had it's own vibrant, evolved culture that you sacks of shit destroyed. Dozens of cultures, each with it's own unique messages of art and philosophy to the world, gone. There are no "Islamic countries". Just places temporarily oppressed by complete mind-death.
I'm a true multi-culturalist. Someone who likes being able to cook Indian food, drive Italian cars, listen to American music and read English novels. And I know that half the population of each of those countries doiesn't need to migrate here, with their 3rd fucking cousin, for us all to enjoy those things.
Calling the Islamic invasion of Europe "multi-cultural" is like calling cancer "therapeutic".
#BanIslam
#givemuslimsthevulcanhello

But isn't just how things eventually go, for everyone? I'm sure those 'death cultists' would love going back to their golden age, radical 'puritanism' (much like what Sup Forums seems to be incubating for the most part, mind you) is nothing but the desperate attempt to bring back the perceived conditions for that to happen. They're doing the best they can with what they have. And anyway, that doesn't even address that user's point: what are you suggesting they do, exactly? Fall for this other mindfuckery where everyone and their "3rd fucking cousin" is allowed to step on you and spit on the countries welcoming them?

At least they have dignity in their decadence, something the West and faggots like you lost a long time ago.

>They're doing the best they can with what they have
Absolute crock of shit argument. They have most of the worlds primary fuel source. Do better. a LOT better.
>what are you suggesting they do, exactly?
Behave in a civilized fashion towards other people. That's it.
>where everyone and their "3rd fucking cousin" is allowed to step on you and spit on the countries welcoming them?
Trust me. No country in the world welcomes these walking bio-hazards. Only scheming politicians and crybaby virtuesignallers.
>At least they have dignity in their decadence
They have zero dignity, having surrendered to the mere thought of a nasty sky fairy punishing them.
And you have to actually achieve something to become decadent. Islam just stole it's glory from conquered nations and bragged it up as it's own achievements.
Lie less. Do more.

And come up with better arguments. These are so shit I can carve them up with a putty knife.

>the absolute fucking state of Rome Jnr.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about having fancy chinaware for you to sip your tea while smelling your own farts, which I'm sure must be your favorite pastime and your definition of "civilized", when I wrote about what they have.
>Behave in a civilized fashion towards other people. That's it.
What do you mean civilized, anyway? The above? Or how westerners behave basically everywhere for the past 500 years or so? Don't get me wrong, I consider myself a westerner, but if you're implying political violence excludes civilized behavior then you're going to have to define it in some other way.
>Trust me. No country in the world welcomes these walking bio-hazards. Only scheming politicians and crybaby virtuesignallers.
That's exactly my point. The difference between the West and them is that they have the balls to act upon what they perceive as rightful.
>They have zero dignity, having surrendered to the mere thought of a nasty sky fairy punishing them.
Ok? Religion described like that precludes dignity then? I guess we have a different definition of dignity, then. But mine seems to be closer to the most widely spread ones anyway: they're worthy of respect simply because they demand it and don't tolerate when that's not the case.

And I don't need to come up with better arguments. Your "putty knives" are not refuting them, and certainly are not instilling fear in the hearts of your invaders because they keep going. You're just so drunk with your own piss that you can't recongnize they're doing what YOU need and want to.

They follow a book written by a pedo warlord and consider it their duty to spread its teachings far and wide. All they do is fight and fuck endlessly for power like in Game Of Thrones, all that "religion of peace" stuff, is pure horseshit.

If you read the quran, you can educate yourself on it so you don't get blindsided.

This, kill them all Beebs

tl;dr
>or
#notanargument

you decide

Because yours wasn't a wall of text. Right.
At least spare me the bullshit and go away in silence, man.

You've been coddled and raised to despise all forms of violence. Islamic cultures in the last center chose all that. So today they are what the world used to be.
It's why you already lost.
Alpha Ahmed vs little cuck Billy

Check out the hadiths like bukhari and muslim, even worse. Muhammad may he rest in shit, was clearly insane

Semites

not even once

Mine was a wall of text explaining what's wrong with Islam, in clear coherent text.
Yours was an incoherent rant of buzzwords, threats and ad hominems.
>At least spare me the bullshit
Really? A muslim accusing someone of spouting crap? Irony much?
>and go away in silence, man.
Absolutely not. I will carry on exposing your death-cult for what it is, to everyone I meet.
I'm sorry if I'm not doing that in the proscribed manner, or that you don't appear to have the wits to keep up with a rational argument...oh, wait..! No I'm not.

Clear, coherent text? I hypothesized about you being drunk with your own piss and nthis confirms it. Now how about proving any of that. Or are you just spouting buzzwords and ad-hominems, perhaps. Yeah that's what I thought.

>buzzwords
you mean "death-cult"?
I think the Koran is a good source for that.
>ad-hominems
Which? (he asked, innocently). Was it:
>you don't appear to have the wits to keep up with a rational argument
Explain "ad hominem" here, please?
I'll wait.

You called me and that other user a death cultist and a muslim? How is that not attacking me?

You either are a muslim or you are defending Islam. In either case, I am attacking the ideology, not you personally. Any attention which accrues to the individual as a negative should be construed as an attempt to communicate the idea that his ideas are illogical postulates and should therefore be corrected in short order.
Only an idiot wouldn't know that.

Ad-hominems and strawmans are bad faith moves for a reason, if you're going to attack an idea (and have the wits to do so, as you desperately insist on having, I mean we get it already!) you can do so directly, not by literally attacking your perceived ideas of the person discussing them with you.
Only a douche would warp that.

They worship Satan you moron, and Satan is a violent little bitch.

>Islam is retarded
>Belief in retarded ideas isn't retarded
Hello?
Your religiion is actively spread by the people who believe this shit. The book itself can sit on a table and not harm anyone. Much like a loaded gun. It takes a moron to pick it up, aim it and pull the trigger.
I get to call the intelligence of such people into question, without it being an ad hominem attack, for that reason alone.
Ad hominem attacks have to be unjustified for them to be illogical. The very fact you need suicidal idiots for this so-called religion to hurt people is enough to justify attacking the intelligence of it's adherents.
Islam fails to hold to several extremely basic tennets of human interaction which have roots in antiquity (when in Rome, Golden rule, trial by jury, equality at birth, etc). If you hold to this religion, then you get to be called an idiot because you ARE the problem with Islam. And it's not a personal attack, because you have a choice here. As the picture earlier stated: You are choosing not to discard this toxic ideology.
It's your fault the world hates you.
Do something about it.

Fucking neck yourself you islamaphobic facist Nazi Islam is a religion of peace, the actions of a few don’t mean all Muslims are evil sweetie

Decent post. Will buy you a pint down the nuclear.