When will it hit blue pilled whites who regularly vote against there own interests that multiculturalism is a sham and...

When will it hit blue pilled whites who regularly vote against there own interests that multiculturalism is a sham and that flooding white countries with double digit IQ brownies whilst having a low native birth rate is a recipe for disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
youtube.com/watch?v=jg-C2MqEjWg
youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=22HVEeNgbYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it won't. it's too late already and whites don't have the fortitude to stand up for themselves and protect themselves.

proof: even in south america, where the government is literally sanctioning murder of them, and they are roughly 20% of the population, they refuse to stand up and even recognize the situation.

they're still sitting there like "im sorry for apartheid".

yeah, i wonder why apartheid existed, huh? cuz without it the first thing the government did was turn and try to genocide the whites living there. no wonder the SMART whites that lived back then didn't want to give niggers control of the country.

My family is completely retarded when it comes to politics and they think refugees have the right to live and that homosexuals should have the same rights as everyone else. But I know much better than them because I have been here on Sup Forums many times and learned from the memes of Pepe (top keke my fellow Wehrmacht brethren). So how would I go on to politically educate them to learn what I have learned about globalizms and Jews behind curtains that create pedophiles with H2O? How do I black-red-ultraviolet-cyan-rainbow-superposition-pill my family without breaking the NAP? Please help me Sup Forums.

Kys alt left

>even in south america

You mean, South Africa?

why would someone even waste their time coming up with and posting something like this?
oh that's right, because their political beliefs aren't motivated by fact, data, truthful observation or anything objectively real or measurable, and this is the only way you can con some retards into supporting your hateful, incorrect cause.

yes, i did mean south africa, thanks

H-h-h help me. She's killing me

no, this isn't what's happening at all. they're marching right onto farms, raping the shit out of women, even old women, murdering whole families, and then the government is just mopping it up, sweeping it under the rug and saying "nope, we're not gonna do anything about any of it or prosecute anybody".

and still all you hear from them is "so sorry for apartheid!"

H-h help us. They're killing us

FUCK WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS

YOUR RACE DOESN'T MATTER, LOSER!

they will simply deny IQ

says the south african nigger who probably is literally one of the people who is sneaking onto farms in the night and killing white babies.

honestly like not even a fucking strawman in any sort, your flag is south african and you damn well could be one of the rotten niggers committing these crimes for all i know. and the government is totally sanctioning your murderous niggerrage.

Even if they continue denying race realism or IQ, eventually reality will hit them like a ton of bricks. Either the welfare state will collapse or jobless shitskins will start chimping out.

You know how the black plague created labor shortages that kicked off a huge round of wealth for everyone? We can get similar effects with a lower price in human misery if we stop importing replacements to shore up the wealth of the planning class, and just ride this labor shortage instead.

I was also doubtful at times - I truly did cope rebutting the line of reasoning that "IQ doesn't REALLY measure anything", or that "Intelligence is a social construct".

Then I learnt that IQ has a .5 correlation with brain size.

This, more than anything else, immediately convinced me that IQ was real. Sure, intelligence may be abstract, 'what is intelligent' may just be a set of vague qualities approved by society at large - but something is simple as more brain = more intelligence is too simple to use the usual leftist tactics on.

I'm kicking myself now because I don't have the source - but this may be the single most important piece of information in turning normies to our side.

>eventually reality will hit them like a ton of bricks.

But, by virtue of this, it will be too late. Too late, at least, without violence, or without us losing the wealth and peace our ancestors died for.

H-h help us. They're killing my wife and child

*I truly couldn't cope rebutting

when the hordes are literally tearing their front door down
>these leftists are so brainwashed, they simply won't believe it until it happens to them

do the pictures you post mean something? like are they supposed to disprove the provable reality of farm attacks on whites and the fact that your government is provably not doing anything to stop them?

i'm just not following. like i just don't get it. so you post pictures of people going about their daily lives in south africa. what's the relevance? they're still living under the fear, every day (if they live on a rural farm), that a pack of niggers is going to come in and murder them and the government is going to do absolutely nothing about it.

just explain to me the point here. i'm just trying to figure out the relevance of the political statement you're trying to make by posting the pictures

I am s-s sad here in my country

give it back, jamal

i am literally not even following whatever point you are futilely trying to make
>youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
>youtube.com/watch?v=jg-C2MqEjWg
>youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4

RT report on farm murders
>youtube.com/watch?v=22HVEeNgbYQ
like i just don't even get what point you're trying to make. what i'm talking about is provably happening and it's provably racially motivated murder against whites that the government is just happily allowing.

Literally BLACKED the flag

This is interesting because all of the Afrikaners I have ever met have been highly critical of the black government. This leads me to believe that we have South African niggers posting on here, pretending to be white.

>I see through your lies Jamal.

>there has been no intention to target whites
>t. Sgt. Jamal Dindu

Fucking Bosnians, why did serfdom ever vanish I will never understand.

oh wait a minute so are you saying that the sgt's political propaganda is somehow proof that none of this is real?
what about the fact that 20% of the population is being attacked and murdered at a 400% higher rate than the other group?

lmfao, those are some pretty long odds! wow! you would win a fortune if you made a vegas bet with odds like that!

what an amazing stroke of luck!

all of those massively disproportionately dead white people! all because of luck! they weren't being targeted because of their race!

you know, i heard the gas just "accidentally" his most of the jews in those gas chambers too. they weren't actually TARGETING the jews!

lmfao

you people are so fucked up. got your head buried in the sand. just nuts.

>pretty sure user was being sarcastic

calm down, newfriend. maybe you should learn what a green text is before you spaz out on me

i noticed after when i went back up and looked at the comment "jamal dindu". yeah. whatever. i can't delete comments or edit on Sup Forums so just whatever.

sadly there are honestly some people stupid enough to think that way that i thought user was in the world anyhow though.

i know dude, i know, i looked at your comment again after i posted, saw "jamal dindu" it's ok.
people are really stupid on this issue though. lots of people do think the way i thought you were thinking.
"government it's not happening so it's not happening", you know?
fuckin' frustrating shit when you try to talk to people about it. esp when they're nonwhite.

It’ll hit when low IQ browns start voting for the same right wing parties as low IQ whites.

>against their own interests
I need my Mohammeds to work for minimum income, thank you.

Kys toothpaste