Is Historia a lesbian?

Is Historia a lesbian?

Yes.

I'd say bi

She likes Eren, just like Mikasa and Annie. He has the MC charm.

At the very least she was attached enough that Ymir abandoning her sent her into hysterics.

>last thread deleted
Got what was coming for it

>Not tag as Shingeki no Kyojin thread

You found it, didn't you?

EH is canon.

Hard to say- she's never shown actual sexual attraction to anyone in canon. And no, blushing is not code for "I want you inside me". She could be lesbian, or bi, or even straight. But the fact that she has deep, canonically provable affection for Ymir, far more than she does for any other person in the series, makes Ymir the most likely person she would ever fug on-screen. Either way, I look forward to Ymir and Historia reuniting and seeing where things go from there.

My preference, naturally, is that she loves Ymir romantically like Ymir loves her. I don't really care about the labels.

was

Good luck with the incoming cancer shitposts

I agree with the other anons that Historia doesn't have a fixed sexuality. She grows fond of people and out of that fondness romantic feelings may or may not develop. As Isayama said before in an interview, his characters don't have fixed sexualities.

Ymir is viewed as eclusively lesbian because she has only shown feelings for a female and I don't see her shifting those feelings to a male or another female anytime soon, if at all.

>And no, blushing is not code for "I want you inside me".
Are you sure user?

Yes.

>posts Hitch
I'm pretty sure direct contact is code for "I want you inside me" to Hitch, to be fair.

She's only ever blushed towards guys, not Ymir. In my opinion Ymir means a lot to her because she was her first closest friend, but it isn't romantic.

>the blush meme

My god, you people are joking when you say this, right? Or are you physically attracted to anyone and everyone you have ever blushed at? If so, you're likely sexually attracted to awkward situations, embarrassment, and being startled.

A blush is not a fucking erection, retard.

For girls it's an erection.

Like you'd know a single thing about girls, mantits.

I am a girl.