If only you banned guns shootings would never happ

If only you banned guns shootings would never happ...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4924874/Road-M5-motorway-closed-gunfire-heard.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

>Avon and Somerset Police are refusing to say why they shot dead the suspect

Some coon drug dealer got his arse handed to him probably

>Man seen waving gun out the window of a car on the M5 first thing on a morning.
>Nervous public ring it in.
>whatthefuckisthisshit.webm
>AFO’s deployed.
>Try to stop vehicle with subject.
>Fails to stop.
>Vehicle exits M5 and heads in the direction of a populated town, and also potentially the HQ of A&S constabulary.
>Dynamic risk assessment - shits about to hit the spinner metallic blades.
>Vehicle T-PACK’d to prevent potential fatalities of members of the public should subject get loose and go full Lone Wolf.
>Subject refuses to comply with orders given by armed officers. Raises gun. Gets filled in by said armed officers.
>Tea and medals all round.

Just another day in Bong Land.

was he white?

in b4 nigger.

cos it's clearly a nigger

Not sure chief.
Still waiting on A&S releasing details. They’ll be telling the NOK first and by the end of play today I expect the subject to be named

>inb4 he was a good boy, he dindunuffin

wholesome summary.

How did the police get their hands on evil guns? Hopefully they will be charged with a crime?

All he had to do was put down the spoon...

Firearms related deaths in the UK per 100k - 0.23

Firearms related deaths in the US per 100k - 10.54

burgers btfo

>Burgers' heads btfo

Fixed it for ya.

Bongs are cucked enough to think the same way Bataclan was able to happen hasn't already happened on their island.

>ONE guy has ONE gun
>all of bongistan collectively shits itself
>the entire militarized police scramble to carry out an assassination

>meanwhile terrorists rape and build bombs
>allowed to get away with it
>wouldn't want to be rayciss

>6 guys with guns
>the entire militarised police force

Go back to sucking Trump's orange nutsack.

This.
I've noticed Americans never fact check anything before opening up their greasy maws.

guys with guns
>>the entire militarised police force
But that's true. In fact, it's probably the entire militarized police force of Western Europe.

NUMBER FUCKING ONE

>child grooming rape factory
>meh
>guns
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>6 guys with guns
Where do you get the 'six guys' from? The article says 3-4 cops and one dead criminal
>proceeds to mock Americans about facts

Most of these are niggers shooting niggers so they don't count.

>ONE guy has ONE gun
>all of bongistan collectively shits itself
That's a good thing, the gun was waved around in public.

Tell me. What's it like to not have the freedom to even have your gun in public?

the close up of the gun makes it look like it is either a fake one, or one that has been destroyed so it doesn't fire anymore. the back side upper grip is weird

Must be guns, right?

What would happen, in America, if you went for a drive ad started pointing your gun at random members of the public?

Now imagine you're some scumbag drug dealer doing the same.

I hope you die in a fire, whilst being oozed full of Nigger jizz.
>'by SAID armed officers
I bet that makes you feel really intelligent, right?

The issue wasn't about murders but about firearms offences. If you make guns next to impossible to own you will see a decrease in firearms offences.

However a decrease in firearms offences is unlikely to have a significant impact on violent crime or murder rates.

Depends. Could they see me or not? Could I keep driving, or am I stupid and have to hang around? Do I fight with the police or surrender to the investigation?

See, so you boil things down to gun/nogun. Reality is far more complicated than your precious bong mind seems capable of analyzing.

The case for private nukes is as follows. In the US you can own a gun. But if you point it at someone, they are justified to shoot you. That is called brandishing.

If you own a nuke, you are brandishing it pretty much everywhere you go because it's blast radius is so large, it's always threatening someone. So unless you own a huge amount of land in a desert or an island, you could own a nuke without brandishing and thus being killed by your neighbors.

She's once again making that disgusting face

Things you don't need to worry about in USA:
>Acid Attacks
>Muslim Rape Gangs
>Weekly Terrorist Attacks
>Binning that knife.

>They shot maybe five, six or ten times. Then they dragged a man from the car to resuscitate him

kek