Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

What happened here?

>Not him, but she's drunk, and has her head on Subaru's lap. She says something about having work to do so she usually restrains herself but since this time was to have fun. Subaru is surprised but just pats her head and she groans happily. Subaru says he always had an image of oni being strong with sake. Ram says that's indeed true and something about her competing with the adults when she was little.

Why was she biting him?

He got bored and wanted to sit with Rem and then he goofed.

Why are they so OP?
Bishops:
Sloth: Able to create an invisible force field in shape of a hand and can break through anything and go through anything that the user wishes. Be also able to create a wave of hallucinations and confusion to those without knowledge of spirit magic.
Greed: Able to stop time of user and what he touches. Can cut through anything, make projectiles unblockable, stillness can cause earthquakes, basically invincible. But user must stop his own heart however, the user can also impose his own second heart onto others of his kingdom (his harem).
Gluttony:Able to eat memories and names of the victims. If both are eaten, then the victim becomes comatose and forgotten by the world. If the memories are eaten, you have amnesia but the world remembers you. If the names are eaten, the world forgets you but you have your memories. There are three people that can do these and they are all bishops of Gluttony.
Wrath: Can impose emotions and pain onto others within a range. You feel what I feel. Can also use a fiery chain for combat.
Lust: Can shapeshift. Be able to shapeshift damaged body parts and heal them. Can shapeshift into a dragon. Also turn people into flies.
Even the wise magical negro is too powerful, more so than Donovan.

I'm guessing it was some sort of barrier around the carriage and he put his hand outside of it disrupting it.

anime rushed that part rooswal explained subaru about the blessings subaru did something stupid this why emilia hold his hand in the city

And subarus gonna absorb all of those abilities.

She's not, look again and pay attention to the angle, she just has her mouth open.

He did greed and sloth but he can't ever use them effectively because his mana gate is fucked, and even then some of the abilities like the time stopping thing needs another skill to not end up dying

Her forehead is too adorable

I don't want to translate this, somebody else do it.

Una vez parten, Emilia le explica a Subaru que la razón por la que no se siente ninguna resistencia a pesar de a la velocidad que están viajando es porque los lagartos tienen la bendición del viento, lo cual hace que al correr no sientan ningún tipo de resistencia por el viento o el terreno. También le explica que la bendición del viento se extiende a las personas dentro del carruaje.

Después de un rato, Subaru se aburre de estar adentro del carruaje, pero Rem le propone que si quiere puede ir adelante donde ella está controlando a los lagartos. Subaru acepta, pero también menciona que no es necesario que paren el carruaje y propone ir hacia adelante solo mientras camina por un borde mientras aun avanzan. Emilia le dice a Subaru que es peligroso, pero no tanto como para detenerlo, mientras le entrega un cinturón para que se amarre en caso de que ocurra algo malo.

Subaru sale y trata de moverse hacia Rem por el costado del carruaje, pero su curiosidad por saber qué ocurriría si se alejara un poco en cuando a la bendición del viento, hace que salga volando hacia un costado justo antes de que Emilia le advirtiera de que no se alejara mucho ya que perdería la bendición del viento. Antes de morir, el cinturón detiene a Subaru y Rem es quien lo levanta con su bola espinosa. Subaru es lanzado hacia arriba y antes de que caiga en los brazos de Rem, este pierde la conciencia mientras se decide a vivir de una forma más tranquila de ahora en adelante.

Yeah but I'm sure eventually they'll come into play. He just can't use them now.

Why didn't he get it fixed up till now? I mean didn't Emilia say that cat boy could heal him up? Or was the damage more severe than they first thought?

Ok i'm from Brazil and i can understand some of it. Basically the lizard that was carrying the carriage, has control over the wind, and because of that, the carriage suffers no impact of any sort from the wind while the lizard pulls it.

Since Subaru raised his hand above the area of effect of it's spell, he got pushed by the sudden gush of wind.

It's fucking severe man, if he tried to use magic again he would die.

Wind's blessing not wind control.

i'm from mexico.

B U B B Y

Oh right "bendición". Missed that.

Will they be releasing part of the soundtrack now that we finished 1 cour, or only after they finish all of the anime?

HELP. I'M IN LOVE WITH REM.

Probably once they finish airing.

Too late, she's already taken.

Accept it user.

spooky

Ram is BEST.

I don't want to, it feels so wrong to jump ships

HOWEVER

Dual marriage with Gaaf and Subaru when?

reminder, the fifth loop's Rem is waifu Rem.

Hey, you guys know about Dark blue?

Never ever

Did Reinhardt rape felt into submission?

Nah, it does seem like he would have no qualms about sexing her if she wanted though.

Emilia is half elf half what?

Must suck having the best ships be star-crossed lovers.

nothing wrong with that

Human.

Dual marriage with clown cock and subaru when?

her dad fuck a elf or her mom was fucked by a human.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE PRISCILLA-SAMA'S BOOB-PUSSY!

Fuck you Gaaf will win her favor by the end of this.

She's literally worst though. She's the poor man's rem, and is loose from all that clown cock she takes.

I wonder if Subaru's headpats make her wet.

Rem wishes she could be like Ram. Ram is superior.

Yeah but did he get her pregnant? Exactly.

Not the worst as a girl, she's just actively avoiding her happy ending. She just pisses people off.

She isn't going to the man who genuinely cares about her well being, worst girl.

Horned ram was. Now she's hornless and cc's cockslut.

I'll take her twin then.

All of the shipping aside, how will Whitefox depict this man's fall from grace?

I'm curious about the scene where he goes nuclear and declares war on magical negro.

She doesn't know that Clown is just using her. That doesn't make her a bad person. Her sincerity is being exploited, that's all.

Meido skills are better. And when author ranked characters who could beat whale, Ram was listed, but not Rem.

Not butthurt about it her.

Why does the empire order Subaru to become a sage? If to become a sage, you have to absorb everything, how can he have recruited the first sage if she doesnt have the essences anymore?

I think the ranking is a little off, she can barely hold her own against the dogs, no way she could handle the whale. I think it's supposed to be her when she had the horn.

Because he's the only one that is capable of absorbing things tainted by the witch. The first sage didn't have the essences, or no longer had them since entering the tower.

>You will never wake up to this.

Why live anymore?

I'LL
BET!

What is so special about being a sage? Sounds harmful and you could go insane with all that shit.

By not having a cgi Hakugei

Why did you think Beatrice was against it?

Actually after Clown got IB'd he came to take this job seriously to support Emilia and Subaru. Along with that his affection for Ram becomes sincere. So, Clown isn't that bad of a guy.

Because she loves Subaru deep down? I dunno. Why would the empire want someone like that? What is the benefit? Just have someone be a container for all that crap?

>not self-inserting as clowncock

Ram is the absolute best. Her banter is spot on.

Is that seriously all a sage is supposed to be? A container for all the bad stuff? Or at least someone who absorbs all the witch like magic?

Basically, that and to re-seal or check the seal of the witch of envy.

To be fair, Ram handled the dogs just fine. She just doesn't have the stamina to keep using wind magic for a long time.
>Q: Among the characters that have appeared until now, what would the five people with high battle strength look like when they are lined up in sequence?
>A: Reinhard, Ram, Regulus, Sekhmet, and serious Pack. Even though they are like dangos under Reinhard but these guys are capable of bringing down the white whale by themselves.
Maybe moonrune friends can clear this up becaue from the sound if it's current appearance so it should be Ram without horns.

>becomes a sage
>checks seal
>unseals it

Only the sage and dragon can check to see if the seal is a-ok.

Watch it happen.

Why is the dragon being so lazy?

Based Portuñol.

>the reason they want subaru handle the essences is that he's absolute shit at using them and he wont ever be able to use them effectively

Because the contract expired.

Except that's gonna backfire on their ass one day. Satella was basically the same.

>banter
Half the reason she's best. Rem is good too, but Rem lacks banter to give her an edge over Ram.

>Along with that his affection for Ram becomes sincere

Really?

>So, Clown isn't that bad of a guy.

Are you being serious right now?

You can only be so gullible user.

Couldn't agree more user.

>Rem lacks banter to give
if you would read the source material you would know that that this is not even true heck she did in the first loop

>Because the contract expired.
So why keep sucking his dick?

>Rem lacks banter to give her an edge over Ram.

Well...

You sound like the user who said the exact same thing to me last sunday.

Because for one, its a fucking dragon. Two, because Subaru is a wild card, and would want to have someone much more reliable.