Israel is safe, right guys? I feel we should just let them fend for themselves

Israel is safe, right guys? I feel we should just let them fend for themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed.

now show the countries where the Rothschilds own or control a central bank.

Prostitutes who made Turkey a regional power, have no opinion.

Would be nice if you stopped supporting our enemies

Please don't tell me the green areas are supposed to be Islamic.

Fixed that for you

>*sr**l will be glassed in my lifetime
feels fucking amazing

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Yes, They're safe.

>Ethiopia
>majority muslim

wat

>Egypt relies on Israel for national security
>Jordan is a protectorate
>Syria is 30 years from being able to project power even if the civil war ended tomorrow
>Turkey, Iran, and Iraq all have Kurds to occupy them
>Saudi Arabia is too busy blowing up Yemen to care and could never project power to Israel anyway on account of being backwards goatfuckers

Israel not only could fend for itself, if the world didn't give a shit it'd own the region.

Fixed the pic for you

Kek

>Hate Jews
>Hate Mudskins
>Hate Everyone

Pick 1

Oh my God, I swear I didn't see that before I posted mine.
Seems I am an unoriginal hack...

They'll be fin

Euro/Muslim alliance at what point?

Fucking typical Australia

Oy Vey! if you do that we'll tell the world the truth about the holocaust!

Let Islam spread over the world! #JerusalemForIslam #ShariaForEurope #NeverIsrael!!!

Fucking Lisbon.

yes YES, make the goyim think we are the victim. guilt them into sending all their sons to syria! for the greater isreal project muh isreal

If they can't fend for themselves then they don't deserve to exist.

Honestly, we should let Israel fend for themselves as according to them God has promised them their land and I am sure our resources are not needed.

Israel will have God to protect them.

(Note: Clearly, I am joking and just want to see Israel be forced to fight their own wars and use some nukes on them shitskins. Imagine all the dead Muslim that the left could no longer blame on the US but would have to place blame on Israel. War is a mess and Israel needs to get their hands dirty.)

>JIDF Infiltration unit engaged.

STOP ANTISEMITIC POSTS. ISRAEL IS OUR BROTHER NATION. RABBI YOU ARE FREE TO SUCK A BABY PENIS IN NEW YORK.

#MAGA

lol schlomo, being a little hostile here, i heard Americans look up to their hero Mr Hands and wish they can do what he did and die the way he did, Israel will be fucked once the tax money and gibs don't reach them anymore, now get that horse cock out of your ass and stop being a good goy, you hook nosed slaves.

Also the Kurds can't occupy a desert let alone countries, Jordan isn't a protectorate, Egypt doesn't rely on your easy-baked sandnigger ally, Saudi Arabia can fuck up Israel without the Europeans backing Israel easily.

>Lebbonigger detected

youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw

>everybody i don't like is Muslim

Hahahahahahaha you can't insult the people that fund your shit hole so you call them Muslim to avoid making us hate you, what a coward, typical Jewish sandnigger.

fpbp