/ak/ thread

GuP thread dead. Dumping some chapters. Discuss whatever.

Neato, read the other chapter dumped on /k/. I think I'll end up binge reading all of this.

I love Helmut.

That was me.

We all do user.

What happen to GuP?

The thread hit bump limit and fell off the board.

Feel free to post more. I'm just dumping stuff.

New chapter when ? I've stopped at 38 and there is nothing new since a few months

I haven't been keeping up with this. Did mc fuck the calvary girl?

Think they hit end of volume, and have to translate the whole extra pages.

Kinda have a war to fight first.

Really love this shot. The detail he puts in is amazing.

And that's chapter two. I'll try to dump three as long as the thread stays alive.

Start of three.

Baltzar's so moe.

bump

And that's three. Leave ya'll with a cliffhanger today. Maybe be back next thread.

Danke user.

>GuP thread dead.
Don't want to boast but as someone who has watched the Monogatari movie I can say the thread has stayed on for far too long. Now we can talk about other /ak/ related series like some superior SHAFT made movie that caters to intellectuals and ammo gendered individuals.

Had me worried m8.

Thanks for the dump user.

any news on Youjo Senki?

Momo translated a couple pages some threads ago.

Newfag to anime here

explain /ak/ looks nice

I'm a /his/ fag

So there was this manga about people fighting with saber tooth tigers or some shit. Can't find it again. They had guns, and were part of a military organization.

obligatory lurk more

Combine the faggotry of Sup Forums and /k/ and you get our little comfy abomination right here.

There are two other threads. So this makes 3. Typical.

I know right? Typical otaku pandering series catering to a vocal fanbase general. It didn't even give bonus to the animators while we don't hear that kind of thing with Monogatari.

Has any other upcoming /ak/ show been announced? There was Shūmatsu no Izetta and that's a bit of an stretch.

GuP movie will continue to screen in Japan Tachikawa Cinema City at least until Sept 2 so anyone who are going to Tokyo this summer can still experience the amazing 極上爆音 version of the movie in cinema

This?

Remember any more details?

>/his/ fag
>/his/
>Spacing between board and fag

You mean, you joined Sup Forums 3 month ago.

>Not-Prussia is about to rain down on Baseland
>no new chapters

;_;

>first volumes missing in english from the usual readers
serves me right for using online rea...
>it's up in mado****
neat

anyone here try reading Magical Girl Special Operations Asuka?

/ak/ is a mix between Sup Forums and /k/, here is more Sup Forums while the /ak/ threads on /k/ are more /k/ k?

Koukoku no Shugosha? This one was well written by the author of HOTD. I'm surprised.

Here?

Anime and manga (and other stuff what can be Sup Forums related) what are also /k/ related.
Often it's something what you could call (for lack of better term) "Moe Warfare" where cute girls are mixed with some military things, however /ak/ is not only that, it's misconception.

Currently Girls Und Panzer is practically flagship series for /ak/ especially after well received movie.

Are you that famous Monogatari movie fag?

Did someone already translate Youjo Senki chapter 2?