America is out of control

Mass media is in pre-genocide mode

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/views/metro-views/2017/09/26/sidney-crosby-reinforced-the-notion-that-hockey-is-a-league-for-white-people-mochama.html
themadjewess.net/2015/08/jessebenn-is-a-jew-wants-white-people-wounded-what-if-big-sites-started-saying-jews-need-to-be-wounded/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody who isn't mentally ill takes HuffPo the least bit seriously anymore.

All this does is make people more angry about the situation and makes blacks more uppity which further makes people more angry. It's reflecting in their ratings.

So if anything the backlash will be towards the black community.

I thought The Huffington Shitpost got bought up by the onion...

>black guy is still standing up in the picture
???

They're like a parody news site, but they take themselves seriously. Same could be said about CNN.

Oy vey!!

Internalized racism.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS WHITE SUPREMACY. goy.

lel what a manlet

how the fuck did US anthem and showing respect for it got linked with racism and whiteness?

what's wrong with girl on the right, looks like Gollum with full set of teeth

metronews.ca/views/metro-views/2017/09/26/sidney-crosby-reinforced-the-notion-that-hockey-is-a-league-for-white-people-mochama.html

>If Crosby looked into it, he would find that the Black players of the Colored Hockey League, innovated and invented a style of fast, hard-hitting hockey that is the precursor to the sport we see now.
>Late on Sunday, Sidney Crosby, the star and captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins spoke up about his team’s decision to go to the White House.
>Speaking to the Associated Press Crosby said, "I support it,” adding “it's a great honour for us to be invited there."
>It’s a fairly standard response. But it’s notably different from the response LeBron James gave to a Trump tweet complaining that NBA champ Steph Curry was indecisive about a White House trip.
>James’ tweet was pretty amazing. He said, “U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!”

>And James is right.

Refute this, drumpfkins.

Oh wait, you ca'nt. Thanks for playing.

>Dad, partner
>partner
Is he a gay?

>huffpo

What a joke

It will be justified to kill any casual white as it represent white supremacy. Funny enough they never ever mention the real racial supremacy in US

>jesse benn
>white athelestes are standing for white supremacy
>it skews (((our))) ability to grasp what the world looks like outside (((our))) view

these fucking subversive kikes

Butthurt and triggered nu Sup Forums is always a pleasure to browse
Keep having those jimmies rustled faggots

((Jesse Benn))) - He's A JEW

themadjewess.net/2015/08/jessebenn-is-a-jew-wants-white-people-wounded-what-if-big-sites-started-saying-jews-need-to-be-wounded/

The "author" of that article needs to be lynched.

Whites existing is white supremacy now.

It's a kike's world.

>millionaire

Maybe 0.05% of WWII and Korea veterans think like this.

I can imagine someone rewriting the song to be about that.

>inb4 fuk u drumpthkin stop calling out my bait

(((Jesse Benn)))

Real scared.

kept reading it as white atheists

Why no trans football players? Or cheerleaders? Why no women in football? Sports equality when? It's 2017!

More like
>I did not survive in a hot ass jungle in 100 degree weather watching my friends die in a war I got drafted into and then returned home to where I got rocks thrown at me upon arrival so niggers could bend the knee, burn, and wipe their ass with the flag my friends were buried with defending

I'm all about them doing all those things because muh first amendment but it just opens my eyes that I shouldn't give a fuck what they say about politics in general.

Maybe this kike faggot should seek out a "person of color" to give his job to.

>Huffpost owner still cut her friend is a loser

Also
>PhD student
As if that's something to be proud of kek. I am about done with mine and feel like it was just marginally harder than my masters. You'd be surprised what you can get published in one of the MILLIONS of academic journals these days.

I bet he goes to the university of Kansas or something for his kek.

America is evil
white people are evil
christianity is evil
families are evil
morality is evil

is this really from (((jesse benn)))

>standing on one's own two legs is a White thing
>crawling on all fours is a nigger thing
>t. (((the media)))
oh boy, what a timeline

Gary Becker got a Nobel Prize in economics for saying that people commit crime on a rational basis depending on how likely they are to be caught and how steep the penalty.

You can publish shit that is verifiably false and become famous for it. Academia has been shit for a long time.

i love how they call them baby killers one minute then upstanding lords of righteousness for fighting for the holy freedoms the next

i e this hole mccain bisness during the 8 election with obama they couldnt stop talking about what a shit he was and now hes some saint fighting El Diablo

I died a little.

"Without white pride, whites would have given up what it means to be white long ago. It's about cultural survival, not being divisive"

Replace with white he would scream racism and bigotry. We have not the same rights, we need to be exterminated

calling someone a cunt isn't attacking their right to free speech, i think it might be part of free speech

>
CNN isn't parody. They are just full on corruption. Trying to deceive the American population the best they can.

This is what Jews do

and evil needs to be eradicated. For the moment they are doing pretty well

The whole kneeling issue is merely showing us how American culture is changing dramatically.

Standing up for the anthem is in many ways representative of western culture. Standing up for or against something, defiant and confident, presenting a unified front. Furthermore, standing up for the anthem masks those who don't stand up from being visible, providing cover and anonymity.

Now kneeling on the other hand is decidedly anti-western. Kneeling is an act of submission which goes against what western culture is about. Those who kneel are not equals and must bend to the powers that be. Also kneeling has the opposite effect on the crowd compared to standing up: it makes everyone who does not kneel stick out of the crowd blasting their face and identity to all kneelers.

Standing up is western values, kneeling is for submission (guess what islam means).

>Huffpost
>Media
Come on most people take infowars more seriously

someone should lay on their back with their legs in the air

Get it trending and these dumb niggers will do it

They women are even trying to give him a boost by making themself shorter, and he`s also tippy toeing... and he still looks like a imp... Kill yourself mode initiated

>kike manlet with a keyboard
Yeah, I'm fucking scared

> jew

So you attack our President because he was expressing his freedom of speech by calling out these sons of bitches? Good job retard.

I don't believe Jefferson Davis ever disrespected the Union flag or the anthem. And shitlibs call him a traitor.

Devils advocate here. Is there not something alpha about causing the women around you to give enough of a fuck to do that for you?

You risked your life for the will of Jews. You're an idiot, grandpa. Sorry to tell you.

>backlash will be towards the black community.

Mission control, this is YT-1. Standby, genocide incoming. Over...

>Is he a gay?
progs are gay. Whether closetted or not is the question?

>Jewish bloggers still shilling for jewish supremacy is enabling white genocide

I'm 6,5 and just naturally do that when I take pictures with people shorter then me. Guarantee they did not think about bending down.

Huffing Paint Post

>getting pitty-courtesy is alpha

wat

Boomergate 1.0 is here. If more articles start calling football fans racist and supremacists this will be the greatest thing ever.

That Huffpo headline is pretty much interchangeable with this one

They have been getting free shit, claps and "thank you for your service" for over 70 years now.

NEW RHODESIA 51st STATE

I love how quickly
>free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)
has vanished from the left and suddenly
>criticising the behaviour of some millionaire athletes amounts to a direct unconstitutional attack on free speech

There is never any consistency but they never ever acknowledge the inconsistency, it's infuriating

It's not a cultural shift. This is simply communist/collectivist strategy. They are attempting the standard ingroup/outgroup shaming tactic. Their goal is to intimidate anyone who doesn't fall in line and kneel by projecting a false consensus. It's the same thing they did with the election.

the revolution is inevitable

Who knew this timeline would be this ez.

Of course he's a fucking kike. Of course.

He's right

>microaggressions

Yes, I agree. A revolution of consciousness where average people see all collectivists for the retards that they have shown themselves to be. Then they will begin dismantling communist agency similar to how a predator eats it's prey alive.

I would still desu

It's like the left is actively trying to turn away normal people.

>women pity you
>alpha
Choose one.

your meme is shit

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

I expect it, yet it still amazes me.

WE WUZ HOCKEY N SHIEEET

I knew I recognized that face. What a fucking stereotype.

>free speech for thee not for me
Nice try retard.

The author is a (((fellow white guy)). Amazing cohencidences twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/711733171448975360

cracka he proud of his ancestas

>kekstani
>Not even once
Think hard about situations where bending to collective will provides real benefits to society.

Yep lefitsts are subhuman and dishonest about all their beliefs, to themselves too. Read the Mein Kampf chapter about Hitler trying to reason with Jews and getting to know their sleazy and dishonest ways to the point of hatred.

>cultural survival
they even admit that assimilation is not guaranteed, they are the living proof of why open borders are a bad thing and can't even realize it

Theres a black guy in the image they use standing. Is he a white supremacist?

EZ

Glubb's the fall of empires is being followed to the T

Ok, you convinced me.
SIEGHEILSIEGHEILSIEGHEIL

> many other factors

he ticked all the boxes with buzzwords.

>Think hard about situations where bending to collective will provides real benefits to society.

I certainly agree. But communist agitprop is another ball of wax.

>kekstani

Yes by all means take the least important factor and propel it to the forefront. That's how commie collectivists try to remain relevant.

Read Hitler's quote on debating with jews, this is their tactic.

> dad
> partner
> citizen
> oped
> leftist
> student

Whoa guys.....uh.....I didn't realize WHO we're dealing with here. This guy must really know his shit

NFL players should be fired from their jobs and go to prison as traitors to the country. Who the fuck needs them. It's a stupid game that was already rigged.