Don't fuck this up

You Aussie cunts had best be voting no. I have family in Australia who are outspoken about their beliefs against same sex marriage, and they don't deserve a prison sentence because of shit they believe. If you vote yes, how can you justify the possibility of thought crime becoming a very real thing in your society?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUa0Zi0DDU4

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/safe-schools-coalition-sexual-politics-in-the-classroom/news-story/bf58ff141ba0b08bf165e3d53cc8a055
twitter.com/FrBower/status/913341121018839041
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently about 80% of the population voted Yes according to (((MAIN STREAM MEDIA)))

It will be more like 80% NO than 80% YES

Explain to me how this would be thought crime if passed? I thought it was just for Gay marriage?

It's a slippery slope user. And no its not a fallacy. There are western countries where this is a thought crime

There are already people in STRAYA who are being fired from their jobs just for saying that they voted no. While similar things are happening in Canada, we at least have some protection from this shit. The whole "hate speech vs free speech" debate is still going on, so there's a bit of leeway. There's a very strong attitude of hate towards anyone who would even dare vote no in this matter. They don't have the first amendment over there. A lot of people are bringing into focus the fact that you can be attacked on the street for simply wearing a "Vote No" badge, and everyone is just fine with that, including the police. The media down under is trying to shove down your throat the idea that "IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THIS, YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT WHO BELONGS IN PRISON". And what's really scary is that we're seeing no guarantees from the government that people will be protected in their right to say that they disagree with same-sex marriage. They've even gone so far as to make it part of the class curriculum for 11 year olds to pretend they're in a same-sex relationship, and the students face academic punishment if their parents don't want them to take part in it. That's some fucked up shit!

>They've even gone so far as to make it part of the class curriculum for 11 year olds to pretend they're in a same-sex relationship
Hell is empty, all the demons are here

>it's just gay marriage
>it's just a cake
>it's just a kid
>it's just your civilization

Give them an inch, they WILL take a mile and then some.

That's how cultural Marxism goes

If you relatives are male there's a good chance I've had sex with them already. I'm a cum slut

>"Half the students pretend they are with someone of the same sex; the others have a partner of the opposite sex."

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/safe-schools-coalition-sexual-politics-in-the-classroom/news-story/bf58ff141ba0b08bf165e3d53cc8a055

First line of the 6th paragraph. Bear in mind that my point is that the Australian government has not made it clear in any way that, should the parents of said children not want their kids to take part in said activity, the children would not face any academic repercussions, and the parents not blasted with "HATE SPEECH" accusations, or worse, criminal charges.

bump because it's 7 PM in Australia. C'mon ya cunts throw some input in here.

fuck off you leaf cunt
it's not a vote, it's a fucking survey
it is without consequence

where the fuck is the auspol thread?

(((THEY))) don't want it to exist because it would further their same-sex marriage goals.

>men fuck more men
>smoke more weed
>watch more TV

YEEEEEESSSS

If you need proof to vote no, here it is.

Shut your bitch mouth.

We all know if there's more than 50% NO then shit will hit the fan and lulz will ensue.

Hell, I'd wager that anything higher than a 35% No vote would cause the Aussie left to shit bricks.

Please get over 50%, I've never asked aussies for anything except this.

Shall we call it the great degenerate mind cleanse?

This, dont give these faggots a centimeter.

What I can see happening is the vote getting about 60% No votes, and the left fucking rioting in the streets. Though what good may come from this is we may see Antifa try to start some shit, and finally get labelled as a terrorist organisation by Australia as well. That would be dope.

shameless bump because I have yet to see any valid arguments as to why a yes vote is a good idea other than "MUH EQUAL RIGHTS"

We had a vote on this not so long ago. Same bullshit people were bullied into voting Yes and shamed if they said they were going to vote No. Will be the same when the abortion referendum comes round in July.

What's truly depressing is that you can't call out these people for bullying others into agreeing with them because they hide behind their wall of "human rights".

Thank you user I haven't laughed this hard in sometime.

They're entitled to their beliefs. The majority is entitled to rule. Deal with it, bitch.

Went to dinner with friends on weekend thought they were all 100% pro yes vote. unsure of conversation if came up. Comments "sick of all this bullying. Maybe Ill just fucking vote no. Now I just redial them this is exactly what happened in us with Trump

The only problem is that people aren't entitled to their beliefs in Australia it seems. Well, if your beliefs aren't strongly left leaning, that is.

i voted yes, stay mad culchie mong

Then again, suppressing the right to free speech seems like the least of Australia's concerns, huh?

yep

>ITT: Closet homosexuals and low-test cucks who have to gloat about voting no to not look like disgusting, weak nu-males

Why would you not want gays to get married, I thought married couples are statistically less degenerate?

When will the result be decided?

>ITT: Shitstain Aussie leftists ignore the entire argument that was made explaining why a NO vote is better, and instead opt to use the good ol' "YOU JUST HATE GAYS" excuse.

Fuck off, ya commie. Scroll up and read.

twitter.com/FrBower/status/913341121018839041