Sup Forums's thoughts on Mayoiga? I thought it started off good(ish) but got really shit later on

Sup Forums's thoughts on Mayoiga? I thought it started off good(ish) but got really shit later on.

bump

Mitsumune is the cringiest mc i have ever come across
There is no way a girl would fall for him unless they were super desperate. Also
>cucked by a figment of imagination

I liked it because I took it as a comedy but that ending was the most underwhelming shit I've ever seen.

Just finished watching this and there is literally nothing good about this show at all, it's just flat out bad.

You can't even turn your brain off and just enjoy like kabaneri or boku no hero(If you guys enjoy these shows for other reason that's fine, i'm not trying to insult them, i think their great/only enjoyable things this season.) ,

Mayoiga is literally painful to watch be it the hideous animation(I swear there isn't a single on model character during motion) or it's generic characters and thei by the numbers uninspired character interactions.

>Throw jealous childhood friend, dense mc, and the main girl in a village and see what happens.

All these interactions literally write themselves and i've seen it all 100x before with characters that are actually remotely interesting.

The "plot" and premise is absolutely fucking retarded, you have to be a special kind of stupid to even remotely think it was a good idea.

Honestly the show would be at least watchable if they just made it about pure action with the ghost village gimmick.

As it stands now, this show is literally shit. Like a 1/10, like worst than sword art online and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

It was always shit. A few episodes were so shit it became funny but then it returned to just regular shit. People claiming it was "intentional unintentional comedy" or "a satire of shitty horror movies" are just fucking delusional.

The only thing I wanted was for it to be like Another where everyone dies and all the characters go insane

This is literally the opposite of what happened and I am very unhappy.

>I thought it started off good(ish) but got really shit later on
I agree, the first 30 seconds of the first episode were good everything else was terrible

exactly my thoughts.

Yeah, I was hoping for another Another but I guess we can't have nice things here at Sup Forums.

It started shit and never stopped being shit.

I was hoping for something more like The Thing
I enjoyed the first couple of episodes, was a disappointing conclusion.

It seemed like it would be good at first. It fell apart pretty fast though. I think they could have picked the pace up and just made it a movie. Ending was worse than Erased.

It's only a good show if you're a retard like me. People with intelligence, nihilism and a wicked sense of humor need not apply.

What happened to website-user?

He's probably sleeping.

This, and I watched every second of it

I liked it too.

The first episode at least had the strange/creepy atmosphere going for it and it was full of hints that would make anyone think that shit would hit the fan and in a violent way.

It never even followed through on things like the suggestion that Mitsumune would snap. It's like they planned to kill everyone off but then changed their minds, but never went back to change episode 1 to fit the rest of the story.

The plot had potential...and honestly I didn't think it was as bad as most people on here think it was but that being said it def did go way downhill from the start. It still had me verbally saying "What the fuck is happening?" throughout most of the series though.

Characters were generic though. Ending also sucked.

+1 for the Hippo song though

>...
>+1
I like it too but try lurking more before posting next time.

Thanks Hayato

Non-scary Japanese Sphere
>Face your fears
>"Ok"
>The End

I watched this all the way through with the threads. Both the show and threads became shit after episode 3.
I wanted carnage, not just some gay mystery shit.

>+1

What the fuck was this show even about?

30 rejects from society meet online and get on a bus to go to a super secret mystical village where they can start their lives over., but they get into supernatural shenanigans when they get there.

Trust me the premise is way, way better than what actually ends up happening. They made it seem like there would be some deaths and violence in the first few episodes too, but they all survived.

Worst show I watched the whole way through since Comet Lucifer.

Better than Glasslip.

Stopped watching halfway in.

Exactly my thoughts OP.

They failed to make this a train wreck, too bad
They should give more people disappeared, instead of just Jacks + Yottsun

Nothing happens the anime.

same. Also I expected someone killed but literally no one dies; many of the characters are cringeworthy too. It's an edgefest

>So much discussion of Mayoiga on Sup Forums
>"Nothing good about the show"

Okada has figured out how the Western NEET thinks. She had as reeled in since episode 1. We expected a "bus wreck" of an anime and we stayed on till episode 12.

I like that you guys are pretending to be disappointed when we already started with low expectations to begin with.

Did we really need a second thread?

I was hoping people would get murdered given the huge cast and by the time I realized it wasn't that I thought might as well finish this garbage or the sake of it.

Thanks Okada.

NEETs, especially western bring in no money. It's reflected perfectly in the sales.

Wait till its dubbed

I'd actually like a Ghost Stories type dub.

Even so, as long as the series doesn't actually sell, none of that really matters.

>The intentional thread 404'd due to shitposting. Ha.

I'd actually buy that and u haven't bought anime in like ten years.

You guys honestly need to let this die.

>bbc
>chemotherapy
I'm glad spammer-kun decided to bail, his retardation was just as terrible as everyone else.

>what is bbc
>implying it wasn't a chemotherapy

>the site is back and more active than before
Yeah good one spammerkun

>being this autistic
Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded.

Then go back there cancer-kun.

You should probably have capped the Dozaewoman drama and tracing as that was actually fun. Just posting this makes it just seem like you're trying to glorify something that's literally just spam. I'm pretty sure the one that capped this is actually the spammer recording his epik hax crusades.

>triggered

>triggered
I saw the picture yesterday and thought it was funny.
>I'm pretty sure the one that capped this is actually the spammer recording his epik hax crusades.
Just look at the top and you know you're right.

>/t/umblr
>/t/

>>/t/umblr
>>/t/
Your first week here?
You can always go back to your forum cancer-kun.

>first week
>/t/
Maybe you should quit while you're ahead, champ.

>Nobody dies
>It's an edgefest

What?

Thanks for proving my point.
Now get back to your forum.

>doesn't see how deep he's dug himself
And here I thought it was satire.

>>doesn't see how deep he's dug himself
By telling you to go back to tumblr.
But I must admit, you sure are good using your meme arrows.

Are we actually getting the epilogue thing tomorrow or did the anons from last week's threads lie?

>tumblr
>meme arrows
Aww, did someone get their feelings hurt?

There's no epilogue. Episode 12 is airing a week later than we got it on one of the channels.

>Aww, did someone get their feelings hurt?
I don't know what you are trying to do.
Is this what they call projecting?

That super erotic slut with the cleavage didn't get enough screen time.

>projecting
How adorable~

According to the guidebook, she's pure and doesn't realize that she comes off as lewd.

Is this still a conversation?
No?
Then you could at least go back to to tumblr, cancer-kun.

That's what she wants you to believe.

>conversation
>tumblr
Disgusting.

>Disgusting
I'm not the one using their memes, cancer-kun.

>caner-kun
>memes

Did I offend you, cancer-kun?

>cancer-kun
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings that badly, in any case, you have fun. Remember, you're here forever.

>Didn't mean to hurt your feelings that badly
So you were projecting.
>Remember, you're here forever.
I hope that doesn't involve you, cancer-kun.

New chapter when?

What is going on right now

why was the other thread deleted?

Too much shitposting

>it started off good(ish)
It didn't.

If you think this show is below a five you need to watch more anime

Watch out, we've got an anime expert here
I bet you also think Kiznaiver was good

I do

Wasn't even the worst thread we've had.

I liked it.

considering okada wrote it it wasn't as bad as i expected, especially with itaiver in the same season. actually both of the shows are kinda similar in that they have characters realizing that other people have emotions and problems too, through suffering together. but kizunaiver adds embarrassing melodrama to the mix while mayoiga, despite spoonfeeding you the point of the show in the last ep, doesn't stoop to that level, so it was tolerable.

I guess the mods were too amused to delete those threads

Okada can write if she wants though. Sometimes. Rarely.

Why was the other Mayonigga thread deleted? This has been just shitposting, the other was still on-topic shitposting.

like what? I don't recall anything good she wrote in recent years. Even when it seems promising at first, all her shows turn out to be some shit about muh feelings with autistic characters and tacked on melodrama. Mayoiga is the least bad I've seen in that regard, and the characters are funny, whether it's intentional or not, so I appreciate it.

>~40 posters
>nothing but shitty fujo fanfiction, circlejerking with the drawfag doing damage control, and zero discussion of the show despite it being in the thread title

Gee I wonder why. If you ask me the two threads before that should have been deleted too.

Utter and complete shit. Easily one of the worst shows I've ever watched.

>the other was still on-topic shitposting
It was literally three faggots circlejerking about dicks

>>the drawfag doing damage control
What happened?

Go to archives. It was fun.

>recent years
Well, yeah. Enjoyment of her work depends on how tolerant you are to drama, as people are really calling melodrama on slightest twists. She writes pretty decent families.

I didn't watch it with Sup Forums so I wasn't along for le epic ride xD but I think the concept was a good idea. The execution simply sucked. A lot.
People running away from their former lives because they struggle to hard and having them face their fears to mature is a good idea. But in the end it didn't make any sense and was just downright stupid.

Gayposting is cancer but objectively not different from "which girl would you fuck" which is every thread on Sup Forums ever. It got deleted after all the drama shit died and discussion was back to circlejerking over characters, which is technically allowed by the rules.

Didn't that turn out to be a ruse, someone posing as dozaeman?
Check the last, apparently deleted thread. Those are archived, are they?

Apparently. But nothing's to say it isn't just damage control.
>Accidentally post you're grill btw
>"It wasn't me, I'm a dude, here's pic to prove"
He just made his gender "questionable" again, but nothings to say the original post wasn't Dozaeman in the first place. If it was some random shitposter, he did pretty good job imitating Dozaeman.

Not that it matters in the first place. It's clear she's a newfag based on all the blogshit alone, but who cares at this point really. The drama isn't really the autists fault, but the fault of everyone desperately seeking enjoyment out of it.