Fall of Rome

Is History repeat itself?

It's disgusting to compare the United Sharts of America to the once glorious Roman Empire.

The worst case scenario is the empire moves to Britain or Australia, trust me this will last. Our system is too well designed to be simply abandoned.

It's the Chinese century m8. You already lost

I history has told us something its that eventually all great empires fall,has happened to the romans,mongols,spanish,british etc...sooner or later probably china will take over the world

>autistic typing skills
>meme flag

yeah there's something shariablue-y about this thread

sage+report
gas the bikes-race war now

well they still have to pay the slavery toll, so...

We are losing only because we haven't truly fought.

She even Chinese? Lmao

I'd have to agree, I think America has already fallen, in terms of integrity, just like Rome, Mongolia, and the others, however those countries still exist, and America joined the club a few years ago (maybe around the early 2000's or late 1990's). America is no longer "great"

America is the undisputed champion of the world.

It's also a god damn democracy so any 'greatness' would never have lasted beyond that generation.

The Empire already moved to the US from Britain. Britain has literally nothing of value left.

Also, what the hell do we have that would ever be worthy of an Empire? Our people are lefty losers.

America not an empire..... where is Rome's moon flag?

I think a diocletian Schism has already occurred, though the borders are not clearly defined. We need a Justinian to mount a reconquest

No empire will indeed last, we from kekistan know this really well. But the ideas created by any empire will endure. Any empire leaves remnants somewhere. I don't think china will rule the world, neither will muslims. China would have to fight all of the world to get dominance, or do it with stealth, but complete control is impossible. For the muslims, they fight so much with each other that even if they would control a part of the world now under control of the west, the infighting will end their empire quickly and create only small empires that eventually will be overthrown. The future empire will be one created through the internet. An empire that trancends borders. The thing is that if the internet users of the world would unite behind something and create movement in every country in the world where it is possible, the old empires will quickly fall, because they can't fight an empire that has no borders and is already worldwide.

I didn't realise this was an ayyy lmao thread.

Ridiculous.

When has it never repeated itself?

Actually they've been converted into french battle flags by this point. The UV light bleached them years ago.

Britain has the cash, just not the political or military power. America has both which is why all roads lead to a Washington. If Australia sells some uranium and if we turn NT into the international military HQ, we'll be a fine capital.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Washington DC though, anti Americans are troglodytes.

>french battle flags

Of course. The average lifespan of an empire is 250 years.
I would think that it is very likely that many of will see the collapse of the US empire.

>Is History repeat itself?
Yes, and Trump is Caesar. Last of the Republicans, First to be Emperor.

Probably, but it will happen after or during a war with China.

my yerrow descendants will shove their brown descendants into ovens. long live slantistan!!!

Empires fall all the time, and eventually new ones rise. Whatever takes something over, will crumble itself as well. Nothing lasts, so making a bit of fun is the only thing one can do. :p

Praise Kek!