California STD rates at an all time high

Literally pozze laist.com/2017/09/26/stds_ca_2016.php

"
LOS ANGELES – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released its annual Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Surveillance Report that highlights the ongoing increase in chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis cases throughout the State, including Los Angeles County.
In 2016, Los Angeles County reported 59,176 cases of chlamydia (a 4% increase compared to 2015), 22,361 cases of gonorrhea (27% increase), 4,018 cases of syphilis (16%) and 37 cases of congenital syphilis (61% increase). Los Angeles County is experiencing sharper increases in gonorrhea and congenital syphilis cases than in California, while the increases in chlamydia and syphilis cases has been increasing at a higher rate statewide."

I'm guessing it's the mexicans??

Spics and fags

what's the herpes rates at?
i bet abreva is selling like hotcakes. china is proud of the miscegenation. another few years until the economy collapses and the military is sold off for scrap and the PLA rolls the tanks in.

Herpes a meme

Niggers and fags is what the article makes it sound like, but of course they don't report specific numbers.

t. disgusting herpes carrier

"Congenital" was the giveaway. Only one population is having the kids here.

I knew virgins with herpes

Doesn't make them any less disgusting.

she's lying to you user

std's follow the drug trade.

Look at a map of drug corridors and overlay a map of std density, lol.

WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO THAT BIRB

There are two kinds of herpes, one of which is genital herpes (the degenerate one)

>California is most left leaning state
Coincidence?

Your pic is proof auschwitz should be reopened for some people

Your mouth sores aren't gonna be 'a meme' when antibiotics stop working and it goes back to what it was like in the 1800s

Alright, time to set up some actual death camps.

STDs are highly overrated by conservatives and anti-women virgins

most STDs just give you a tingling pain for few days and get recovered automatically under normal functioning immune system

as a 32-year-old guy who fucked tens of women including polygamous sluts and even prostitutes without condom, I'm still perfectly healthy. I'm not shilling

STDs are natures' pest control

The internet has brought me many strange and interesting things but a newborn bird getting jizzed ok is definitely this weeks’ highlight

Ok now pic related is why Jesus is too scared to come back

That poor birdy got spunked on.

Who would be that disgusting to do such a thing.

Western society needs to be nuked.

kufar you will be removed

I would be rather concerned user

For starters, fucking just anyone is disgusting.

You only engage in that act with your wife, after marriage.

Can someone post the whole "I cum on birds" screencap