Are niggers capable of running a country without any help from white people?

Are niggers capable of running a country without any help from white people?

A nigger family run your country 8 years, so you tell us

It's racist to impose western cultural norms on darkies.

Yes. Check Bahamas and Barbados. Both countries have high HDI.

I was going to say that's based entirely on tourism but that's a bit hypocritical. What are their violent crime rates like?

of course not

cause insurance companys (run by Whites) and actuary (White) run these shitholes.

Look at all the druggies on the Bermudas ... they aint White

Man just seeing a black woman screaming i can feel the tinitus coming.

I'm not sure. I think they have moderate crime rates, compared to the rest of Latin America.

They will never have to.

Africa will be taken over and run by Chinks.

And once US whites secede into their ethnostate, Mexicans will rule over the Basketball Americans.

>tax paradises
wtf who knew that low taxes would attract a lot of foreign capital?

halberds guarding the desk and couch

a people can't run something they weren't capable of establishing or inventing themselves.

Barbados has some of the highest % of whites in the Caribbean

imagine if we never colonialised the new world or spread out influence.

imagine europe being the way it is currently ( we never depended on any other people to get our civilisatiosn to what they are now)

while everywhere else on the planet is still living the same way we first found them in.

Emphatically no

The prime minister in Antigua passed legislation giving him almost dictator like power. Say a hotel wants to build and make a beach but destroy mangroves to do so (illegal). He can now legally ignore prohibitary laws like and give the hotel permission. One of his cabinet ministers started giving a speech opposing the motion and a few sentences into his speech was handed a slip of paper telling him he was fired and had to leave.

Niggers are absolutely incapable of doing any government shit, Obama and Africa are proof

>high HDI, high AIDS

nice

Even with help from white people they still can't

>a half black fagget brewed inside a jewish whore who banged a tranny