Hopes and Dreams edition

Mikumo filled(mostly) the hole left by Sheryl

>Macross Delta thread
>post Sherly tits
Delta desperately sucks, eh?

Divas bore me.

Underdogs are more compelling.

Kaname is the only one from the crew that makes feel something

This threadOP as on the same level of shit, as the one with Robotech troll. Shit OP

Makimaki's hopes and dreams are grander though.

But this everything was of higher quality.

I'd nut inside Sheryl

Alto can watch

You know she would just overpower your cock and leave you mentally impotent for life, right?

I'd hit that face with a baseball bat

>implying Makimaki's aren't of AAA quality
Hers are incredibly silky smooth and bouncy. Reina will testify for that.

>we'll never see this canonically
So much wasted potential

>dude is an ace pilot
>military trained

He'd hand you your ass, then nut in Sheryl, and make you watch.

if you're that desperate for a froniter thread, just make one about frontier?

Who's this slut? She looks like overused goods, literally worse than Kaname.

Nah bruh; nah. You'd think so, but she unfortunately doesn't satisfy that need. Don't get me wrong, she's hot, confident and has a bit of a haughty personality. But she ain't in the bowl, and therefore there's only tsun tsun from her and no dere dere. Making her, at times, come across pretty much as a bitch and not much else.

You're talking about Sheryl right? She's got a vapid, shitty personality. Mikumo just has Shinpi

>Who is this slut

You mean the woman that hasn't been topped in all of Frontier to fucking date?

>Wins the Alto bowl
>is the lead in two movies following the series
>is practically the lead in a game following the movie
>is a submajor character in the second game
>retains first place in NewType polls FIVE YEARS consecutively after the show, and movies aired

And still remains one of the most beloved female leads in Macross to date.

>Rankafag still mad and bitter

>talking about Sheryl

No, I was talking about Mikumo. Sheryl had the tsun tsun, but her dere made Alto into a Bird Human. She gave him the sky, and incidentally, also her sky.

I thought this was a delta thread?

>You mean the woman that hasn't been topped in all of Frontier to fucking date?

not much of a feat considering how flat Frontier characters were.

Yes she's really popular. So is a lot other characters that are even shittier than her.

Every time I come in these threads there's always people continuing Ranka vs Sheryl.

Noone except sherylfags give a shit about the worst lead in macross

It's a shit troll post from the getgo. Look at the OP post? It's full Sherylfag autism time.

No didn't you hear the news?
Thqus is a robotech thread

tl'dr, you don't make an op that baits trolling.

Nice body. Too bad about the face though.

You are forgetting Sheryl sizes change according to the situation needs.

Freiya called Hayate pervert when he stared at her rune... so what does she feel when someone touches her rune? Like something sexual?

Also did you notice that all Windermians most two runes and the common shape is a star, but Freiya's rune has this weird heart-shaped form and she only has one.

Her face is perfect and full of love, right? Unreal.

FUCK YOU

Females have one heartshaped one, Males have two pointy ones.

Stop responding to the Sherylshitposters and just ignore them.

Really? that's kinda cute.

What are these manga about?

>implying Cheryl and Bianca aren't best girls

I know most of you only know how to meme and insult and that to you anoying others or acting like a retarded dick 100% of the time is a way of life you enjoy. BUT can we atleast have the decency to start a delta thread with a delta image?

That's from the Freyja POV manga. its' pretty much just covering the show, (and only done episode 1 so far), but it adds some scenes, like how Freyja managed to get off windermere, and the above is a flashback when two of her friends were fangirling about the knights, and Freyja tried to explain the appeal of walkure

There is no Macross without Sheryl you idiot, welcome to 5 years ago.

Honestly, we're fucking buying into this shit by replying to this thread. Should've just immediately made a new thread instead, so those few serious posts that have been made, would've gone there instead

Good idea

Are the previews available today or tomorrow?

True. even if the haters rage about it.

None of the walkure is really a full package like her but each one brings a good thing of her own.

Freyja the spirit of Macross
Makina has the body/eyecandy
Mikumo the protoculture connection
Kaname the failures and will to improve

Only ReiRei brings nothing to the table unless i'm missing something, what is she supposed to evoke.

the death flag

The smug.

Tomorrow usually

I hope so too.

Makina needs to be free and achieve her true potential.

The green of Macross.

It's interesting, isn't it? How the cancer that is idols is so pervasive that no one seems to be able to move past them. Once a franchise revolves around something as shallow and inane as idol pop, no one wants to see other characters, or other stories. At Harmony Gold, we recognized that to break the shackles of idols and music as being fixtures of Macross, the good audience that deserved proper military science fiction would have to be divorced fully from these trite caricatures and gimmicks and made to realize that it's people and battles and mecha that make a series great. Thus, Robotech was born of our contempt for Kawamori's perverse addiction to idols, and we forged it anew while refusing to bend to pressure for re-introducing old characters into The Masters and The New Generation. You wanted more Max and Miria and Minmei? No. Their story is done. New characters are on the stage, and that stage is a battlefield where everyone is a supporting character whose curtain can be dropped and a new actor come on to carry the story forward.

Now look at Delta. Look at these threads. It's the mewling of the lambs and addicts that can't move past not having their Frontier, their 7, their 2, their DYRL, they can't let go. They squeal and bleat and lessen Delta's place by wishing on their lucky stars that some beloved character from a past that's already passed makes an appearance in Delta, a hackneyed trope that proper military science fiction would never pander to.

I urge anyone tired of the crying and moaning and begging for idol X or character Y to make a cameo in Delta to wake up and realize the whore's path you've been made to walk by Kawamori. His depravity will leave you sobbing in the dust with your pants around your ankles while demanding that you thank him for providing you with his self-masturbatory schlock that he slapped 'Macross' on. Don't be a whore, be a Hunter.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life

AND WE

CUTE
U
T
E

AT ROBOTECHX.COM

ARE ALL

nothing worse than a lesbian with no voice, height, tits or emotions.

So I've just started 7, and jesus christ, Basara is one hell of an autist, I'd be perfectly chill with his really ineffectual singing if he'd have a bit more variety, I'm just two episodes in and I'm already sick of Planet Dance

LAUGHING

SAA

be forwarned, there's 20 episodes like this at the start.

no ass either

Yeah, but Seventh Moon and My Friends are awesome enough to get you through. It's not something I would recommend marathoning though. Watch it as a leisurely pace.

>implying

Thankfully(?) my internet is far too shit to let me download and watch the whole show in a marathon

>wanting to kill ReiRei

Might as well kill yourself.

She's useless bro.

Keeping Makina away from finding a good cock to enjoy and milk with her pussy.

But Makina and Rei are gonna end up with the twin pilots.

Your spiritia level is low

Delta is truly the miracle of universe. It already brought back from the world of dead:
1) gg to sub it
2) Messer to post about Kaname in every tthread
3) Carl Macek to shitpost about Robotech
I hope Delta will also resurrect Hittler and he will gas everyone in HG.

I dropped this manga as early as episode 2.

Can someone tell if Mikumo will start showing romantic feelings towards the MC otherwise I'll continue dropping this due to lack of quality females who likes the MC.

Mikumo could only submit to a strong Windermere male, not weak earthling mongrels.

UTA WA Var Syndrome

Be more specific you autistic fuck, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to watch this show unless Mikumo fells in love with MC because the current main heroine is trash, even worse than Ranka. The worst part about this show is that it doesn't have any equivalent of quality female characters like Sheryl who is in love with the MC.

>dropped this manga
>manga
You must be some sort of autist.

>I'll continue dropping this due to lack of quality females who likes the MC
Implying Mikumo is good ship with Hayate. Macross isn't your run of the mill harem anime retard.

Listen shit for brains, Mikumo is too good for a simpleton like Hayate, he deserves a lesser woman.

She wants to /ss/ the shota And you're shitposting if you think Freyja is trash.

It was a fucking mistake you fucking fool. And autists are less likely going to have mistakes because well....they are autistic.
Fine, I'm not going to watch this shit because the girl who is in love with the MC is an absolute garbage that belongs to the trashcan.
Who so I can punch that little fucker?

Who is that guy with fake tits?

Sheryl Nome.

Go home user you're drunk.

Who made this. I'm dying!!

FUCK YOU MIKUMO/HEINZ OTP

I fucking hate this anime. Fuck them for making a main heroine who is as bad as Mirai from KnK. At least Ranka was actually beautiful and has great songs but this awful orangehead is unbearable to watch. Fuck this anime, And fuck them for making Mikumo a pairing fodder for an irrelevant background character. I hope Harmony Gold continues to troll this fanbase for their lack of taste.

i dropped this the moment i realize mikumo is not part of the bowl and the only heroine are less autist ranka and unlikable literal bitch. as garbage as frontier is atleast we got God send that is Sheryl Nome.

>autists are less likely going to have mistakes because well....they are autistic.
You're right and allow me correct myself. You're a fucking retarded autist.

Look at we have here, someone who fucking agrees with me. I can't believe the Japs are too dumb to watch this shit.

Don't forget to watch episode 13 this Sunday. You can also join us on Friday/Saturday because that's when we marathon episodes 1 - 12 to get hype for episode 13!

That's actually not possible you dumb piece of cunt.

Mikumo is beyond the bowl, and she's super awesome. Freyja and Mirage are cute too. Thankfully all three girls have fans who like them. If you ever decide on sticking around episode 13 is coming out this Sunday

Why is Mylene such a babe?

What do we have here? Another blind retarded shitposting Sherylfag.

You'll also find more people who agree with you on /m/ although you posting here benefits Delta also, so keep posting! The more posts the more active are threads look, rather than nobody posting. The new album comes out next month so check it out and come back and shitpost here too

Should not have let this become the thread. The OP is inviting this behaviour.

Oh but it is with you, oh great retarded autistic one. Nothing is impossible for you in reaching new heights of retardation and autism.

Other girls need to step up their accessory game.

You realize your failing grammar is so bad, you're literally saying Delta is too intelligent for them, right? As expected of a shitposter.

Yup she was a girl made for the anime in the 90's. It's interesting how the era of anime changes. It's interesting though how she is one of the most un-talked female leads in Macross History. Sharon Apple gets more attention than her.

I bet you're such an amazing neuroscientist that you can cure autism and retardation. How amazing!