Can somebody explain to me why Trump isn't helping Puerto Rico like he did with Texas and Florida ?

Can somebody explain to me why Trump isn't helping Puerto Rico like he did with Texas and Florida ?

I'm not American so I don't know any background if there is one

Isn't Puerto Rico America ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/27/cnn-caught-using-fake-news-turn-puerto-rico-trumps-katrina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the dotard alone can fix it!

somebody ?

Not completely, they are just a territory as of right now, not a state.

Theres a ton of aid going there, the military is there, theres only so much you can do to fix the prolapse caused by Maria's assfucking.

He shouldnt even be doing that. We should have forced them into independence a long time ago.

he is, it just takes time to load the ship, sail the ship, unload the ship...

because they are not white

One of Trump's campaign slogan is "America First."

>We should have forced them into independence a long time ago.
this, right after they tried to assassinate Truman

They all wanted Hillary during the election.

Fuck 'em. The Clinton Foundation can go help them, Haiti-style.

lel

Trump has been In contact with them everyDay since before Irma and has wanted help to be sent right away but congress has to allow an aid ship and said they won't till the end of the month to make trump look bad. So fuck off commie nigger

PR is, as far as policy is concerned, to be treated as a foreign nation.

Trump has already mobilised FEMA, stretched thin as they are already.

"Trump isn't helping Puerto Rico"

FAKE NEWS

because they are subhumans

Pedophiles like me ;/

shit's so fucked here, i can't even get a hold of my guy

All the food and supplies are sitting in shipping containers at the port

The situation seems to be very bad on the ground and getting supplies distributed is proving to be very difficult

hey commie, why aren't you helping your commrades there? whey isn't israel?

We literally sent the military for relief.

I heard they wrote a song about it in regeatone, goes something like this: dun dudu dun dun, dun dudu dun dun........

>breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/27/cnn-caught-using-fake-news-turn-puerto-rico-trumps-katrina/
>Rosselló and other officials praised the federal government for planning its response in detail before the storm hit, a contrast with what Puerto Rico has long seen as the neglect of 3.4 million Americans living in a territory without a vote in Congress or the electoral college.

>“This is the first time we get this type of federal coordination,” said Resident Commission Jenniffer Gonzalez, Puerto Rico’s non-voting representative in Washington.

puerto rico is a failed state, they didn't even want to be part of america until now they are in massive debt.