Mentally-ill Tranny Teacher in Florida Reassigned after Demanding Students Call It By Pronouns

>Cultural Marxist indoctrination of college and highschool students is bad enough in America, and has become a major threat to securing the existence of our people and a future for American children.
>Tradition has been trampled upon in the last few decades, and the culture war was really set ablaze under the corrupt and failed Obama Administration.
>Intellectually deficient individuals have been rewarded increasingly in the last eight years, with a demand for “inclusiveness” and handing out awards simply for participation and not based upon merit.
>It's troubling to see specific people based upon their skin color, sexual preference, gender, or religious background be placed into promising roles that they're undeserving of simply based on that criteria.
>In fact, it's an outrage. May the most qualified candidates succeed in whatever their endeavors may be, but in modern society that's increasingly not the case.
>Such is the case of a fifth grade elementary school teacher in Tallahassee, Florida, who is now claiming thatitwas reassigned fromit'steaching role becauseitwas a distraction.
>Chloe Bressack was hired to a teaching position as a fifth-grade math and science educator at Canopy Oaks Elementary School but was later transferred to a teaching position in the district’s adult basic education program once outraged parents said they would not send their children to the classroom.
>The mentally ill teacher is correct in that assertion, afteritsent home a letter to the student’s parents, demanding that the fifth grade children and their parents recognize and acknowledgeit'scancerous pronouns based uponit'slifestyle choice.
>The letter given to young fifth-grade students to take home to their parents said the following:
(teachers letter in pic related or below ran out of room)
thegoldwater.com/news/8817-Mentally-ill-Tranny-Teacher-in-Florida-Reassigned-after-Demanding-Students-Call-It-By-Pronouns

Teachers letter

>Mx.

Exactly

>Mix

Is this the kind of faggot shit that goes on in schools today?
What in the actual fuck

anything not a man is a woman.

Kek I bet everyone was misgendering her on purpose.

>Her
Is this b8?

lol thought that was Frieza

>they them
I never understood this pronoun shit going on. Why is he trying to address himself as a group of people? If that letter is real he at least seems considerate but Adult education is likely the only accepting place for him. When I was a teen I was still a fucking cunt.

I think it's a commie thing, because commies are against individualism.

Any time someone "mispronounce" them, they experience cognitive dissonance. There is a huge gap between reality and fantasy for these people, and whenever they get called out on it, they experience discomfort. This is why they want everyone else to conform to their understanding of reality, which is a misunderstanding of genders.

On one hand, gender is a social construct which means that anyone that identifies as a male or female IS a male or a female. On the other hand, many of these people go through gender-surgery in order to look and feel like a women or a man, which can only mean that genders is something beyond what is percieved as social constructs.

Use our pronouns
Herr Fuhrer

It's not actually comic-sans but it's in the same vein. If I had children I would take them out of any classroom that had comic-sans or the like in it.

>digital teacher background
yup, seems legit

Don't blame commies. Stalin would send people like this to the loony bin.

How would you know how a real communist would act?

By thinking

I went to TAFE and became an electrician.

Can anyone explain why the hell so many nice kids go into universities and come out in debt and full sjw commie tier?

> Go through school all your life
> Hearing constantly "Learn to think for yourself"
> Finally getting out of highschool and into higher education
> Books selected by teachers
> Constantly pressed to use the books for citations and references
> Group assignments encouraged
> Easy to find likeminded people both on and off school
> Starts eating up to ideas unquestionably
> Passing flawlessly cus you just follow the texts written by some hack with an ulterior motive
> Postgraduation hits
> Debt, full of nothing but years of sitting in an bubble, groomed to high hell
> "What do now?"
> Starts doing activism cus its a viable option cus there wasn't spent any time exercising a craft or trade

>commies send crazies to the gulag
>nazis gas them
>liberals applaud them

This really activates my almonds

special snowflakes want to be more special and snoflakier to stand out vs all the other snowflakes.

We're doomed if this is all common.

>group assignments
I hate this shit. I also had a course where I had to discuss my fee-fee's during class and write a paper on my fee-fee's.

>Mentally ill people fired for being complete degenerates
B A S E D FLORIDA