Would you hang another Christian on the day of the rope?

After all the traitorous acts that Cucktolicks have shown us over the years... Yes, I fully believe they deserve to be at the gallow's front seat.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/conservatives-call-pope-francis-heretic-1333-article-1.3520796
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840604/amp/Britain-home-35-000-Islamic-fanatics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nydailynews.com/news/world/conservatives-call-pope-francis-heretic-1333-article-1.3520796

He's one of the most controversial popes in the history of the catholic church.
His brother is a pedophile.
Give them time, they might do something about it.

He says, in the Vatican.

>migrants' rights
what did he mean by this?

I guess it's time to migrate to the Vatican and to demand a home and free shit, it's my right after all.

Probably, given your flag, Abdul.

Elect an antipope.

I know better than to trust some MSM bullshit.

Show me the quote of him saying it, in context.

I don't know what the procedure is, but with steep hierarchies such as this, it might be a while before anything's set in motion (if at all).

Let's hope for the best

I'm white, but given the current state of this country I'll soon become a refugee as well.

IF IT IS A COMMIE - YES WITH OUT A DOUBT.

Pope Francis should override the national security concerns for Vatican and let in all refugees.

Absolutely. I can stone a Christian as easily as Jew but wait, they are the same!

I'd hang the Pope.

Catholic church is being co-opted by globalists
purge almost complete

worst pope in a long time. At least Catholics aren't prots or pagans. Just the apex of civ.

Since when do migrants have rights? What rights do they have and according to whom?

>Christian
>Catholic
Only one can be selected. Please make your choice. Go after catholics if you want, come after this christian, youre going to fucking die. Thats all there is to it.
Most of you kids dont even know what the fuck is what. Way to much jewish ass kissing and way too much christian hate on this board lately. All the commie threads, trap, nigger, depraved, all of it goes in the same bin. Garbage.

Any christcuck that puts his God above race is fucked desu. Ultimate good goy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840604/amp/Britain-home-35-000-Islamic-fanatics.html

Trust an Australian to be so worldly and have such a temporal worldview.
>I also fundamentally disagree with Freewheelin' Frank, but that's beside the point of my post

This is fucking emberassing man.

not as bad as you're spelling

Whats wrong with my post? I'm just saying that you can't be a white nationalist without putting race above Christianity. If you wouldn't be willing to deport jesus from the ethnostate, you're a cuck. Sorry, senpai. That's just the way it is.

He's not a Christian though, he's the antichrist

This. Shlomo will never understand.

I just found your post to be very temporal and worldly, and very much characteristic of the typical Australian mindset in terms of the sorts of things they focus on.

if you're white, you can be a refugied, you priviledged scum

Actually, he's not wrong.
Jesus taugth us that we were the legitimate Jews (because the blood of the twelve tribes actually got so diffused in Eastern Europe, Asia Minor and Northern Africa).
He called those that called themselves Jews the Synagogue of Satan.
So technically, when we assault those that call themselves Jews, we aren't being antisemite, but antikhazars (the rabbinic Jew take his jewish blood from matrilinear line, making the khazar blood their dominant one), while persecution of christians is taken as antisemitism.
>tl;dr you are the Jew, John.

>he's the antichrist
proof?

>gallows
Nobody will see the gallows in the West for well over 100 years, everyone is still way too comfortable

I'm waiting for him to canonize Martin Luther.

Can't wait for the Gen 3:15 smashing of the snake head

Well he ain't making people yet...
Yet.

The final nail in my religion coffin happened in the wedding
>user, son of Abraham and Sarah, blah blah..
>imsorrywat
and I'm an 'Orthodox'.
Christianity was just another hoax to help weaken and eventually destroy Rome. We're useful idiots and Popes etc are just sleeper cells.

Ur a gaycunt and probably a Jesus junky desu~~

I believe that this is the seed of the serpent, blacks. Cursed to eat dust. Not made in the image of God. Contrary to everything good that is being destroyed. Pic related.

I would believe him if he actually believed in the words he spoke. But he lives in a guarded palace behind a wall. This is what the globalist will do. He will volunteer YOUR money he will volunteer YOUR safety and he will destroy YOUR people while he remains safely locked away.

The only way to get through to people like this is to bring the plague to their doorstep. Otherwise they will never give a single fuck because all the suffering they are causing never affects them.

All christcucks are shabbos goyim that deserve rope.

A Message to White Christians - William Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>user, son of Abraham and Sarah, blah blah..
>imsorrywat
What are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

If they don't act like Christians, they're not Christians.

>day of the rope

You need to leave your room first...and that day is a LONG way off!

Literally every sane Catholic I knew denounces him, the most redpilled religion isn't impervious to corruption by the kikes. But as Jesus promised, the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Holy Church.

All Christians are race traitors. Bunch of jew worshipping, nigger loving, foreigner importing scum

Not my Pope
I am surprised no one has assassinated him yet and blamed the Muslims for it

Have you even studied what the Greek fathers said about the Jews? St John Chrysostom would be considered a Nazi if he was alive today.

Can’t wait until that fagget is excomulgated and removed from the Vatican.

The gates of hell have already prevailed against you papists, unfortunately. Repent of your faggotry and accept Thomas S. Monson as the prophet of God.

>>>/9gag/

Well, its a good thing we got those bastard popes out of politics.

yes they're part of the problem
I'm not christian btw

He's not a Christian though, he's a heretic.

Nice. It's sad that whenever I see a German flag, I know it's a shitskin

Modern Christians are still shabbos goyim. Most evangelicucks support Israel, and they want to ban abortion and create a larger nigger population.

12 tribes = hebrews. "jews" are only 1 of those tribes. While we're all hebrews, we're not all jews.
youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895

>while persecution of christians is taken as antisemitism.
If a "christian" follows the old testament over the new, then that pretty much makes sense

Just so we're clear, 99% of protestants are just as bad

>Openly calls for the destruction of Christian nations
>Christian

>Pope says anything
Who cares?

>Would you hang another Christian on the day of the rope?

All Catholic clergy.

>the most redpilled religion isn't impervious to corruption by the kikes.

You're the whore of Babylon mate.