Eric Clanton aka the 140lb antifa bike lock faglet is in court tomorrow

Eric Clanton aka the 140lb antifa bike lock faglet is in court tomorrow.

Predictions?

not guilty

50 years no parole

Unfortunately not guilty, i think

Under normal circumstances, attacking someone with a heavy chunk of solid steel would land you a lengthy prison sentence for attempted murder.

But kikes will kike up the court procedures and he'll get a slap on the wrist.

Sentencing postponed until early next year.

Bbc salad tosser

He doesn't make it to 2018.

>tomorrow

It's today, according to my notes. That is all I know.

Court will let him walk because fuck drumf, fuck white people.

if he was right wing activist he would be jailed for years

as an antifa faggot he will be declared not guilty

I can't predict how many years he'll get, i can only predict how much his anus will be widened, and it will be loose enough to insert a baseball ball with no effort, just days after his imprisonment

Here's his full list of charges.

If he walks from this, then America is truly lost.

Is this thing actually going to trial? If it is i'm surprised. Most cases, even criminal cases, never make it trial. If they didn't offer him a plea bargain then they're probably making a show of it and going after him full force.

IF HE WALKS HES A HUNTED MAN

Kek. Also Sup Forums will persecute him

There are a ton of sneaky and shitty lawyers who will get scumbags like him off

5 inch radius and 12 inch of prolapse afterwards, how close to your estimates?

Need to meme this onto some major News orgs then. The more attention this gets, the less room the get to wiggle.

He gets handed a trophy

Judge and jury are antifa plants, he'll walk.

how do you know hes 140 pounds?

mandatory minimum sentencing says he either goes free or he does a fuckload of time.
It'll be one or the other.

We don't have to, we merely provided cops with evidence of his faggotry. There's no escaping this (neither imprisonment, nor anal devastation)

spot on Straya, his ass will become a built-in pouch to hide his bike-locks if he ever gets to be released

Why do you have notes?

Providing he has the money to pay notch lawyers.

you can tell what a shifty-eyed prick he is just by looking at him

Am I the only one who read "Eric Clapton" all the time?

In this case, I just mean a notation on a calendar: "Clanton pretrial".

Fucking meme flags

Literal photo evidence of him bashing someone with his lock lmfao

he's totally fucked

The answer to your "am I the only one"-questions is always "yes, you're really speshul".

Providing Soros doesn't toss him to the wolves because it's more convenient than defending him, you mean.

Just like how George Zimmerman's jury was full of plants right?

No kike is going to bother wasting resources on an idiot that basically made revealed blatantly that their movement isn't posi vibes. He's going to jail. Probably for a long time

His defense will be "he fought nazi extremists to defend America". The Jury will applaud and he will get off

>no attempted murder
Even in a shithole like Serbia they would atleast try to go for it since he hit a guy in a head with a metal object

Soros won't affiliate with this dick, he's too jewish

he'll walk. antifa have the democrats providing them a network of lawyers -they can even appoint judges.

You're a retard

America has been lost for a long time, bong.

I don't know, he did something vile, in an incredibly public manner, people hate him, he's clearly guilty.

On the flipside, he's backed by a billionaire kike, and clearly served him incredibly loyally.

I hope he leads to unprecedented racial unity... in prison. Where the Aryan Brotherhood beats him relentlessly, then throws him to the blacks to get raped to death. But, wishful thinking.

k

This, they should get a change of venue to another state due to possible bias in the selectable jurors.

There once was a commie from Cali'
who assaulted a guy in an alley
Now the spics in the prizz'
fill his rectum with jizz
and the niggers are calling him Sally

Kek, raged for a sec then remembered where I was.

>he hasn’t quite grasped the etymology behind ‘dox’
Disdain four plebs

There's footage of him assaulting a chubby guy with a deadly weapon.

This either turns out two ways. He gets convicted and becomes a prison bitch for the foreseeable future, or he gets acquitted which I have a hard time seeing. If he is acquitted he gets to walk around with a massive target on his back.

He's fucked either way.

It's California m8, they are literally allowing homeless illegals to stay and spread hepatitis by shitting in public because "muh compassion".

damn it was spicy

Catch him there and kill him.

Adjourned.

>lawyers do their jobs and defend their clients
>"WOW WHAT FUCKING CUNTS"
Protip: it's not just about if you did the crime. It's also about if the cops and the prosecution have prosecuted you in the right way. If you stop holding cops and prosecutions to account and stop enforcing correct procedure then the whole system is undermined.

There is no point having courts if people are just going to be sent to jail anyway because "well we can't prove he did it according to the rules, but fuck it I reckon he did, lock him up!!!"

why can't we just go ahead and get this race war started..?

If those are the charges, he isn't walking away from that.
>PC1170(h)(3)
For anyone who doesn't know, that is mandatory prison time. He has four counts of it.
>PC245(a)(1)
That is a wobbler. He has a good lawyer so those counts will get plea bargained down to a misdemeanor.
>12022.7(a)
This is three years tacked on to the end of the sentence.
>PC185-M
This will be dropped as part of the plea.
All in all, he'll probably plea out for anywhere from a nickel to a dime of state time to run concurrently and be eligible for parole after doing about 85% of hid time, it can change depending on if he receives good time.

Only one charge stuck

50 years no vaseline.

Won't happen. America gave up the ghost a long time ago.

Predictions? A prolapsed rectum.

Are you simple boy?

So they dropped PC1170(h)(3), that isn't a big deal. All that does is make the sentence mandatory to be served in prison(state).

so we're fucked?

Or he's a belligerent communist and refused the bargain.

reminder that double jeopardy means there's no appeal on a "not guilty" verdict

Clanton is going to get btfo by California's three strikes law.

t. law student

If he walks, I hope somebody hits him in the head with a bike lock on his way out of the courthouse. But don't do it; I don't want to incite anything, I just wish it would happen.

Not a prophet. I hope the guy gets butt-raped in jail for a loooong time. F-ing freak.

here is his arrest sheet, which shows his height/weight

he's a fucking stick and will get destroyed in prison

>pleads not guilty
Well that was easy

[pic related]

He acts like a villain from scooby doo when they mention how they tracked him down. He willingly hides all his pad locks up his arse hole in case things go south.
>sits in court cursing that Sup Forums guy
>it doesn't look good
>explain to judge he has a case of the indian morning slurry
>things are not going his way
>a slush is heard in the court as he farts liquid
>fills his nappy up
>Indian guard yells "That is not the slurry that you get from morning curry"
>Eric drops his pants and quickly uses nappy with saved up pad locks
>slips and cracks his own skull open

140 lbs? Keksimus maximus.

Faggots like this often get a lawyer taking their case for free, as a publicity thing.

Nothing will happen. It will be a continuance and the court date will move to a later date. It is probably too early for even a plea deal, unless he really wants a bad deal and to get it over with.

It's just a Preliminary Hearing, so he could either waive the hearing and then go straight into the District Court level to enter a plea, or they could hold the Preliminary Hearing and the State would have to prove to the Magistrate that there's enough evidence for them to charge him with a felony. If the Magistrate decides there isn't enough evidence, the case will be dismissed; if they decide the burden of proof was met, then he will be bound over to District Court and then enter in his plea at that time.

People only waive their Preliminary if they're trying to cut a deal with the State, and I doubt that will happen in this case.

I work for the court system in another state, and everybody knows that California does shit all wonky.

that's prime limerick, right there

I imagine the police are pretty confident there will be enough evidence, otherwise isn't their job completely pointless? What do you think will happen, considering all the facts we know?

Don't forget about his pic related tattoo.
Aryan brotherhood is going to fuck him up good.

Holy shit, i could bench press him and his open relationship trans gf easy...

Hard to say what the Prosecution has. I would guess that they had all the pictures that Sup Forums put together, and that they found the bike lock after executing a search warrant. Probably found some marxist shit in his home as well, and finally they would probably have some of the victims testify. All in all, it would probably be enough to get it through the Preliminary Hearing.

If he takes it to jury trial, who knows. I've seen jury verdicts convict obviously innocent people, and vice versa. From what little I know about the case's evidence, I would say it doesn't quite meet the burden of proof because he was masked the whole time, and I think there was only one instance where his face was revealed, but I'm not sure it was immediately around one of the attacks. If they did find the bike lock, they probably wouldn't do any DNA testing on the blunt end because that type of testing is fucking expensive and time consuming. All that said, the prosecutors in my county have an abysmal conviction rate (15% last time I checked), so I imagine these prosecutors would be more competent.

Serbia != Land of the Free

Sentenced to death.

you are retarded. those are his fucking pleas.

If he gets away with anything if none of you fags don't kill him yourself after torturing him in front of a camera (no live streaming) then pol is just a bunch of redditors.

>your daughter and wife were raped while you were beading to death after being stabbed, but perps were released because some cop didn't read them their rights
>but its ok because otherwise the whole system is undermined
I can see this memeball already.

assault with a deadly weapon --> prison-punk and Bubba's boy for years to come

That’s what the assault is with the special qualifier aggravated right under it. Some states don’t have attempted murder charges but aggravated assault serves the same purposes

Whats he charged with?

No, not what did he do. What is the charge?

A) He whines like a scared faggot
B) He acts like chimps out about how he's being antifascist and shouldn't be responsible.

Maybe Soros can buy the judge.

Unless the prosecution has additional evidence i agree. Jus Sup Forums composites wont be enough to convince me if i was on that jury.

Anyone have the thread with all the detective work?

Why do all leftist activists look like fucking smug faggots when they get doxxed?

thought so too

Prison rape.

Sodomy. Lots of it

Pretty much aggravated assault with a buncha add on felonies and the one misdemeanor is the fact that he was masked while committing the crimes.