WTF I love Roy Moore now????

WTF I love Roy Moore now????

i've always loved him. he is unabashedly /ourguy/ even more than trump

this country needs more politicians who make Trump look like a centrist, gotta push that window to the right

my GOD. im wet

also, look how small that TV is lol

Oh boy it's like I'm reliving the Bush/Obama years all over again. This guy is might as well be a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

You people are fucking insane.

those digits are insane

What if I told you that an extensive forensics study of Obama's birth certificate verified that it was a fake?

Just curious.

No, the WBC were all Democrats, led by a Democrat, created by Democrats

Roy Moore for POTUS.

t h i s

This is just prole bait. The gop has been doing this for decades and they haven't delivered shit.

>What if I told you that an extensive forensics study of Obama's birth certificate verified that it was a fake?

KILL YOURSELF

Saudi aRABIA already exists you know?

based

>based

ISIS and Saudis are also BASED

ELECT-ALL-FAGGOT-HATERS PROTOCOL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

This is a huge victory!

Talk about our guy!!!!

Nice talking points really drove your argument home.

>Islam is contrary to U.S. Constitution
How is that controversial?
That is a fact.

Your side is the side of cop killers, faggot boy rapists, and bipolar women. We're are going to fuck you so hard you won't understand what happened.

Roy Moore for SCOTUS, POTUS, or any other OTUS. RBG's death can't come soon enough!

We'll kill you instead.

THIS
H
I
S

>Source: Time, The Hill, CNN
>PRESENTED TO YOU BY MSNBC
pffffffffffftttt lol, I see democucks are already starting the smear campaign early

You can't refute science

You can actually

...with proof.

Which is what I meant

Is Sup Forums satire?

im insane user, but you are a gay turd

No, we are not going to fuck them. That is what faggots want, big pork swords stretching the spokes on their devils doughnuts.

We will win, take back our nation, and then fuck the daylights out of their sisters wholesome, straight stench trench.

Humanity itself is insane user, you've just normalized your side's insanity

This. Fill congress/senate with purists.

This Roy Moore chap is obviously delusional and unstable.

Why does a huehue care about American politics

Amazing how in 15 years we went from openly hating Muslims to sucking them off.

>Daniel Dale

Never trust a person with two first names.

Want to know how I know that you have a disgustingly fat pinkie?

Yes, Sup Forums is a fucking joke. A small hivemind and a circlejerk trying to bring back 'traditional values' to a modern world that never had them.

I mean I'm seeing multiple threads spitting on the founder of playboy and my nigger hating grandpa didn't even have problem with girlie magazines lmao.