Is this faggot the most annoying LN MC ever ?

is this faggot the most annoying LN MC ever ?

yes

Nah.

I'd be fine with him if he would just talk 25% less. His cheerfulness, and the way his VA portrays it is really annoying

Best MC of the season.

He wouldn't be that bad if he stopped referencing his world every 2 minutes

>LOL I SAID CURRY. GET IT?? IM FROM ANOTHER WORLD XDD

Apathetic asocial fags gonna hate

I look forward to seeing him die because he deserves it for being an annoying faggot.

Its a good tactic to look for other isekai'd people
To locals you appear as a goofy foreigner who's referencing his country's culture, while dropping indirect hints to other off-worlders
I doubt subaru is smart enough to understand that though

Not even close.

>but rape!

Hiding does not solve problems

Ive seen worse, but he is pretty bad yes

Kirito is probably more annoying. Yes, Subaru has an annoying personality... but he has a personality! And one that's relatively consistent.

You realize Anna is a woman, right? No matter what he does, he loses. He runs away and he's a pussy, he accepts her avances and he's a rapist, he resists and he's subhuman scum that hits women. Hiding is his best bet.

I don't think he's bad as people making out, He can be pretty funny at times but his fucking undying love for Emilia can ruin certain moments.

Why does he do the roman salute?

The Saekano guy is pretty obnoxious.

He does get annoying, but I do like him.

Apparently he will be more calm later on which is good

He's very boring. Outside of his powers he has ??? The maids are single handedly carrying the show.

Hiding and hoping RNG saves you is not acceptable.

Also I never got the easy irritation about Kirito. Yes SAO sucks but I never felt agitated by Kirito.

Huh, I had actually never considered that. That's pretty neat

Accel World is a thing

Chunni asshole for purposes of self-insert who does nothing but chase after and save 'cute' girls.

Bottom of the bin rubbish.

Worst MC of the season

No, Touma, Bell, Kirito, and that dude from Mahouka are all much worse. He's still annoying most of the time though, don't get me wrong.

Kirito isn't annoying he's just flat, not particularly interesting. There's almost no room for growth either because he's a fucking mary sue from the get-go. No personality and no growth makes jack a dull boy.

If you have him now just wait until the next couple of episodes.Subaru is going to humiliate himself in front of everyone so hard.

>that dude from Mahouka
What? How is he annoying, if it's the MC you're talking about.

He's god tier

Holy shit Touma won't shut the fuck up. I can't watch past episode 4 because nothing happens. They just talk about stupid shit like it's the end of a long and painful arc.

Is the English LN available anywhere?

>Just wait for x which is coming up
I feel like Re:Zero has this shit worst than most adaptions. Last time I saw this many black bars in threads was Utawarerumono 2.

An annoyingness which literally does not die. The worst part is that 15-year-old autistic faggots will impersonate him because they think "Hey, if he acts the way he does in front of a girl and she doesn't punch him in the face within five seconds then maybe I should try it!" And then the cold and harsh reality of rejection, stigmatism, social isolation and all the pain that comes with it will come barreling down and eviscerate him like a drone strike on a Pakistani elementary school. And then he lashes out on Sup Forums that he hates the otaku-pandering anime, unrealistic anime-trope characters, and the weebs who watch it. But the one whom he truly hates is himself.

As a character or are you talking about his skillset?

The fuck ... I don't find him annoying at all I actually like this guy.

Over Exaggerating, it's actually not that bad

Guy challenges subaru
subaru loses(obviously)
emilia and him argue, thus they go their own way for a bit
subaru starts training to become badass

No amount of ironic dick sucking works for Tatsuya Shiba.

He's still as bad as abominations like Kirito, Erza, every YGO MCs but with a much higher power level.

As a character, hes not annoying at all.

For me, I can handle Touma and the rest are too boring to get upset about, Subaru actively makes sure to piss me off.

I hate this stupid faggot everytime he's trying to say some meta shit it was obnoxious as fuck not to mention all the tehee goofy shit he does.

>Godtsuya
>annoying

I think you need to reconsider your life choices, user.

It's most likely since hes god tier from the beggining, which is actually an awesome thing and should happen more often

I only watch/read SAO to fap to the cute girls so there's no real loss from Kirito being a blandfuck.
Same goes for Raildex, with the added benefit of the other male characters being far more interesting than Touma.
Mahouka is only good for ONII-SAMA

Whereas things actually happen in Re:Zero and you have to get past Subaru to process each development, so it sucks having to put up with his shit.

Hell, and people talk shit about Emilia losing patience with him. They're going to have a ball with that part.

atleast you dont hear tatsuya making cheesy meta commentary joke.

You sound as if you speak from experience.

>fapping to SAO

SAO wasn't even heavy on lewd. You might as well just watch a regular harem ala TLR if that's your goal.

I hope you inferred atleast that much.

Which is worse, underage b& imitating an LN MC and becoming embittered turbo autists from the cold reality - or insufferable bitter faggots finding a LN MC ""relatable"" and putting his show on a pedestal?

No it's because everyone is figuratively on his cock and it feels like everyone in the story exists for his sake rather than for their own specific reasons. Tatsuya feels like an author's self-insert from a fanfiction.

The latter.

lol I'm well over 18 now.

Seriously though, I don't know why people hate on Oniisama: his anime (and maybe LN) might be utter trash, but he himself is perfect.

Sometimes I get tired of school uniforms and want isekai outfits. So Asuna's pre-KIRITO KUN outfit or Megumin's dress or EMT are a nice change of pace visually speaking.

Get off his nuts.

Oniisama is unfunny ironic dicksucking.

He's just new age Dark Schneider without the charisma

>it feels like everyone in the story exists for his sake
he's literally god, they do exist for him

I heard it was more like

Subaru challenges guy despite Emilia begging him not to
Gets theatrically rekt in front of everyone
Emilia is too ashamed of him to even associate with him anymore
Gets crucified and tortured to death 7,000 times before gittin gud and then accidentally Rem out of existence
but hey Emilia's cool with him again so there's that

Hello Miyuki

atleast you can enjoy mahouka show ironically and basking on all the absurdness of oniisama while the same cant be said about re zero. subaru is a literal walking cringe fail meta.

>all the pain that comes with it will come barreling down and eviscerate him like a drone strike on a Pakistani elementary school.

That's one of the issues I have with the story.

Also the girls don't have much personalities. Like somehow less than SAO.

Pretty much, but the way anons are putting it really over exaggerates it.

Touma bullshit speech is good though

I'd rather watch SAO and Mirai Nikki ironically than Mahouka.

Oniisama isn't that funny a forced meme

>accidentally Rem out of existence
>but hey Emilia's cool with him again so there's that

mfw kissu over comatose Rem
I can't wait. Sup Forums's butthurt will be delicious.

Him getting killed by best girl brought a smile to my face desu senpai

This, i cringe so hard everytime he says "emilia-tan"

It's like asking Solaire of Astora to stop praising the sun, user.

Why on Earth would I do that?

doesn't emilia die alot as well?

>mahouka
Among the worst shit I've seen and I have seen a lot.

This, even SAO is more enjoyable.

Yeah, for a show that seems to capitalize a fair bit on waifuism it's doing remarkly poorly with its female characters imo. They really don't have much going for them aside from their chara designs (that for some reason som many seem to fall head over heels for while I'm just sitting there, annoyed by how forced it looks: like they tried too hard to appeal to waifufags or smth).

>like they tried too hard to appeal to waifufags or smth
I dig it. The designs look like the artist was trying to be meta with the otaku taste, which probably isn't the case, but for my money EMT and the maids are a damn sight better than the triad of magic battle academies we had last winter. The somewhat coherent story is just a plus, not the main sell of this series.

>Why couldn't I have a MC to self insert that stutters, trips onto girls, avoid girls, cause very funny misunderstands and be OP day one?
>IT'S NOT FAIR

Uh oh, back to Sup Forums with you.

>a MC to self insert that stutters
>be OP day one
Pick one

The wise magical negro will save the show.

Sup Forums is way more beta than Sup Forums though

>Subaru is going to humiliate himself in front of everyone so hard.

Like he's been doing nonstop since episode 1?

Even people in that world recognize that he's a mad man. Even as a LN mc, he actually goes through punishment. The world does not revolve around him. He has to make it revolve to his advantage.

>implying what we got is much better
yeah fuck off.

What upsets me most is the fact Subaru forced Emilia's hand to turn him down in front of everyone after Subaru caused a scene and made a fool of himself by getting beaten to a pulp.

Actually, yes. We get to see stuff like this.

what does that even mean

This show is literally Sup Forums-tier like OPM, SnK and TG

It means he is the wisest magical negro. He teaches Subaru many things about love and diligence. He also teaches him how to handjob people. If you wanna know why we call him that, see the implications of this.

Fourier was a decent mc. He was in the side story.

And foxy grandpa, too.

Oh, that's an interesting interpretation.

How much drama will this show have?
If you had to compare between shows like

More than x, but less then x

>[franchise]: Zero
>[franchise]: Re
>[franchise]: Ex

I want this meme to end.

Extra volume.

[spoiler[[spoiler[/he actually discovers a character from his world because of hit autism[spoilers[[spoiler[/

i want to fuck that cat

cant believe i fell for the trap

He'll suffer for being annoying as fuck in next episodes.

Just wait. The suffer train has just departed.

Nothing wrong with loving pussy.

ctrl+s newfag

[spoilers]the only newfag here is you[/spoilers]

> Typing on the phone.
> Doesn't even take out the s.
> Doesn't even hide the fact of his newfaggotry.

i'll say it again

[spioler[the only newfag here is yousage[/spiolerp

I also fell for the trap, but my waifu of the series was already Rem so I didn't feel especially attracted to him.

He's not as bad as people making him out to be.

Also, considering other characters, I always had the impressiom that he was purposedly written to be like this, to make even readers have a hard time relating to him.

>I swear guys! What happens is awesome!

Exactly

-The first part was other way around and Emilia didn't even show up till the end.
-No, only in front of Knights who started the fight to begin with in a different room
-That's isn't why she left him.
-The last 2 don't have anything to do with first.

Having a character with actually flaws who has to gradually grow up and earn everything he gets instead of having everyone suck his dick just because he's the MC is always better.

I've read a few most popular LNs, Mahouka is at least more entertaining than the ones I've read, to be honest. It's shit, but it's fun-to-read shit. Something like index is just boring overall.