World Trigger 148 Spoiler Thread

Heavy text one. Pics to follow. Your mission : Find the TR user to find out what it says.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldtrigger/comments/4ozoes/about_chapter_discussions/
reddit.com/r/worldtrigger/comments/4pfu33/world_trigger_chapter_148_spoilers/
youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Travel in the Neighborhood related ?

Osamu show the world its worth.

Kido gives its decision.

Hint : Decision next week.

Neighborhood related ?

>Osamu show the world its worth.
I love how he isn't backing down.

Osamu tries to convince them that they need Hyuse just as a guide to go to Afto apparently.
Enedora can't do the part if he is not here.

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1321.html

It's a talking chapter. Osamu argues that even if Hyuse won't tell them about Afto, he can be a guide through the Neighbourhood before they get there.

It seems they make stops? I wonder where they fill-up. Other worlds?

Osamu and Chika aren't even ready for travelling to neighbourhoods.

conveniently the only guide to new neighbours world Borders going to have is going to be in their team

Osamu bin Mikumo keikaku

I know it might be a stupid question as I was not there in the last thread but was the usual pastebin deleted?
Just for clarification I don't want a link.

Pastebin was deleted because people kept linking it on reddit and here.

>reddit.com/r/worldtrigger/comments/4ozoes/about_chapter_discussions/
>4. please include in the thread the world trigger pastebin which is edited by a very kind Sup Forums user.
0/10

Us anons vs them redditards ooga booga us good them bad.

Thanks for the threadly autism reminder

If i weren't so autistic i would make a reddit account and would fucking shitpost them to hell.

Oh for fucks sake it's always the same with reddit. It proves again and again that it's able to ruin fun.

why do they want to find the terran republic?

It's not autism, but the promotion of the pastebin on reddit makes it visible and it's thus taken down.

Woah, currently on vol 10. I need to catch up real fast.

Is there no pastebin this week?

I like this manga but when it goes chit-chat it takes too way many chapters.

Most of this is pretty necessary though

Now that spoilers are set can we start dump fanart, praise the battle system and talk about how the girls need more lewd stuff?

Working on it. Busy day.

Okay, take your time

No. I'd rather the thread die after discussion is over until the chapter is out.

Pastebin user deleted it himself during Monday's thread

I wonder why people tried to keep things hidden, when shitposters will just ruin it for everyone. But shitposting is in the DNA of Sup Forums, so I'm not sure why anyone would complain.

He deleted the pastebin for the chapter and volume downloads. The chapter translation pastebin should still be active

>He deleted the pastebin for the chapter and volume downloads.

>Computer goes down, without internet for a month
>Oh well I guess I can just download everything I missed
>Pastebin gone
Oh well.

Okay I'm done. Check the pastebin.

Shit.

Thanks

thanks a bunch user.

Good stuff user, can't wait for the next chapter.

Why?

What a retard.

I know Osamu wants to ignore it, but they really do need to discuss what happens after they reach Afto. Hyuse's master ordering him to betray them and destroy the ship isn't an unlikely possibility.

>What a retard.

Yea, good idea, let's bad mouth the one guy delivering.
You do know that every other person just kept spamming the link?
And it was just a matter of time before it went down anyway?

Well the conference isn't over yet, so there is still time to address these things

>I'll make him trip into Chika so often he can't help falling in love

Here's the pastbin for anyone wondering
reddit.com/r/worldtrigger/comments/4pfu33/world_trigger_chapter_148_spoilers/

Why not just link directly to the pastebin

Yeah, this bothers me the most. Like sure, you have a shared interest, but then the interest becomes a conflict.

Well the increased chance of success could possibly still outweigh the chance of success without using Hyusin that case.

No much happened, rugby guy a best

I don't think that matters, because once they arrive, they already know the path back. According to Enedora there's internal political strife happening too so they wouldn't be instantly followed back to a country that already repelled a force of theirs that had three black triggers. The time is ripe.

Maybe if you just strip Hyuse of trigger privileges when you get there?

Given the circumstances, I don't think so. The interests of Hyuse's master are going to be aligned closer than you (and Hyuse) think.

Hyuse doesn't know it yet, but his house is going to be locked in a power struggle with Hyrein. Rescuing captive Border agents deals a blow to Hyrein's power so a likelier possibility is that Hyuse is ordered to help Border with their mission until they leave Afto.

Fuck this. Every page of the Korean scans has a colored Umaru watermark. I'm not using it for the scans. Unless I somehow magically acquire non-watermarked to death scans the chapter will come out around the same time as the last chapter.

You don't need to edit it, we can just read the Viz version. You translating the script on thursdays is already more than enough.

there was that pastebin where it had links for volumes 1-10, is it still up?

That's fine. The better scan quality is always appreciated
The scanlation isn't just for us. It's for everyone.

You really might want to read the fucking thread.

>The scanlation isn't just for us. It's for everyone.
What are you on about? It's not like the Viz Scans would be exclusive to anons. Anyone can come here or just download them from nyaa.

>MFW I made that post
>MFW I just wanted to keep the community

I just wanted to have some fun

>MFW
Back to re.ddit, cancer.

Most people don't go out of their way that much to look for things like that. It's probably not the best idea to limit the circulation ability of this series. Because a lot of sites don't repost ripped Viz scans

Somehow who doesn't even put this little effort into something he likes, doesn't deserve it.

Well I don't disagree with you there. Nothing's worse than casual fans

>Ashihara: I received a folding bike on Utagawa's birthday. Utagawa is amazing.

I love this author.

For that matter, how do they fill up? Do they ask for trion from neighbors, or does the ship get it from the crew itself, who just need time to recuperate their reserves?

There's people that simply don't know how to use nyaa or that have no idea about Viz scans being ripped. As much as I dislike the communities of Mangafox, Batoto and all that I don't think it's fine to stop them from enjoying the manga, also the most popular this gets the happier I am since it's well deserved.

It's just some retarded level of sekrit club bullshit that just becomes well... retarded.

Maybe the have public fueling stations

>There's people that simply don't know how to use nyaa or that have no idea about Viz scans being ripped.
Then they are plain degenerates

>sekrit club
Literally how? Everything is openly available for everyone.

>It's some retarded level of sekrit club bullshit

The problem is that some things have a foundation of getting into the public and then getting taken down for that.
Especially places where you can find downloads of certain stuff.

Those people can just buy from Viz then. If you're genuinely concerned about the health of the series, that's the also best option for its success.

Secret club bullshit exists because technically we're not supposed to do this at all, and being too open about it alerts the legal hounds. Scanners and translators are providing a free service for us, and it's not fair to ask them to ignore the fact that they're taking risks in doing so.

>mangafox
Watori surpassed 3 million views this month now that you mentioned it

>The problem is that some things have a foundation of getting into the public and then getting taken down for that.

>
Secret club bullshit exists because technically we're not supposed to do this at all, and being too open about it alerts the legal hounds.

So just like every fan translation ever it might get taken down?

Next time you're saying groups should stop releasing stuff because it might get taken down.

Yeah the secrecy thing is kind of stupid considering every other series does the exact thing.

Given the small size of the WT fanbase, what it needs is more attention not less. You don't fucking worry about buying a lawn mower when you only have seeds in the dirt.

Mangafox, kissmanga, etc reposted Viz scans, just saying

If it were me I would edit the scans to have something the along the lines of "If you this rat, kill it and dispose of it's rotting corpse, it is a plague upon the poor scanlation teams".

>Next time you're saying groups should stop releasing stuff because it might get taken down.
I just stop releasing stuff once it gets licensed. There's going to be a good English translation regardless of whether I do it or not, so why go to the effort and take the risk? Other people being too cheap to pay for it is not my problem.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let these hosting websites use Viz scans like that

>Given the small size of the WT fanbase, what it needs is more attention not less.
The fanbase isn't going to get much bigger at this point. The series is 148 chapters in and still has a small fanbase. That should be pretty telling.

Just don't clean the watermarks then? It's a speed release anyway, for quality we have Viz

>I wonder why people tried to keep things hidden
Copyright and whatnot

>But shitposting is in the DNA of Sup Forums, so I'm not sure why anyone would complain.
The shitposting density in the average WT thread is fairly low, so I'm not surprised that people wanted to keep some sort of quality standard going

youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc

Yeah, I don't see why watermarks need to be removed for speedscans.