Is it wrong that I judge people by their weight and by their clothing?

Is it wrong that I judge people by their weight and by their clothing?

Pic related: If someone dresses like these guys, or has the body of Kevin James, I automatically think them stupid, baseminded, and culturally bankrupt.

He needs to lose weight.

what if I dress like this?

like anyone cares what a faggot thinks anyway.

Nothing wrong with that, dresses make people.

If you see someone with worn out clothes in public who isn't working he is probably a lazy cunt who does not take care of himself. Sure he could also be a hipster but anyway it's normal to avoid these people in every case.

I wonder how many iterations of "dressing decently makes you gay" this thread can get.

nobody fucking cares what you think
judge away, we all do it

Is it wrong that I judge pet owners for having such low social skills they need to seek companionship from a dependant lesser species?

dude no fuck you dogs are better than people.
men generally don't care about how they look unless they're faggots

You can be pretty sure that those guys don't give a fuck what your beta ass thinks of them, nor does anyone else.

>dogs are better than people
Low social skill sperg detected.

hows that different from getting a girlfriend?

You put yourself at a disadvantage by making sweeping assumptions about people based on their weight or mode of dress. Underestimating others can get you BTFO. Also, it smacks of narcissism.

Pretty sure women are the same species brah.

>Pretty sure women are the same species brah.

technically yes

you'd be wrong about that. Trust me, I'm a doctor

oh hai mark

It is normal to judge people based on there presentation. It is called heuristics. It is possible that not all blue haired, problem glasses wearing lesbians hate men and want to destroy western civilization but 95% do

Is it normal to be normal?
By the way, you are all massive fucking faggots. You might beg to differ, but you can't stop yourself from being what you truly are. You are all flaming homo faggots. Now hey, I'm no one to judge.. Haha ;)

I judge ppl by their faces. That's all I need.
So hijab-wearing cunts are basically nothing in my eyes, worthless pieces of trash lying around and parading their shitskin kids.

which one of you photoshopped the KFC in???

He's not fit to last 8years

This 100 percent

what do you mean by "wrong"?

If your experience tells you, fat and badly dressed people are of lower quality than slim and nicely dressed ones, then it's not wrong.

You’d be imitating lady Gaga.

t. Little monster.

*paws up unironically*