Pol's worst enemy is Israel, and Israel's worst enemy is Left wing Jews...

Pol's worst enemy is Israel, and Israel's worst enemy is Left wing Jews. Why doesn't pol make a temporary alliance with Left wing Jews (who are very powerful), and then when Israel is destroyed, re-assess? It seems silly to fight both enemies at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM&t=527s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums stands with Israel now and forever.

Fuck off kike

Semites are semites, for israel or palestine they all wish for the down of the west and white genocide.

Sage this fucking sliding shill.

I think left-wing Jews are a bigger concern than Israel to be honest.

Checked.

> hey goys nothing matters!

Wtf, Israel is causing the immigration and destabilisation of he ME and you want to worry about left wing Jews?? Fucking shill

I don't see any planets up here

>Pol
Oy vey, you should improve your shilling rabbi.

this, they are the one true friend of the White Man.

Samefagging

>Why doesn't pol make a temporary alliance with Left wing Jews
Because I want them all to die?

I couldn't give a shit about Israel bulldozing dune coons. I want the Jews that are HERE to be Easy Bake Oven'd

>Anglo coward
>sucking mutilated jew cock
color me surprise

Left-Wing Jews are an opportunity, the louder they yell the more you see the strings. They would not fight so hard if they weren't threatened.

Only a complete tit thinks the enemy of their enemy is an ally. Give neither the upper hand while the arabs give their women more rights and lead the way in renewable energy. Let the West sink it's claws in just deep enough to ease tension in Isreal from the arab side. The watering down of Islam will happen and so will the bleaching of the middle east. In my opinion we just got to keep their heads spinning. Throw a copper coin between them and watch them make copper wire.

Sarah Silverman is hot as fuck.
>dat feminine neck
>dat soft jawline
>dat cute nose
>dem eyebrows
>dem eyes
>dem elf ears

Stop being retarded. The lib Jews of the dispersion can be much more destructive. Go away leftypol.

True Torah Jews dont support Israel

Left wing jews are the worst plague of this world.

Not really, I just think Israel is the best 2bh

Our enemy is not Israel, but the international jewry.
Go study the jewish problem and stop make retarded threads

dunno what's wrong with those lefty jews, seems like all they want is to go back to the german ovens...

say thank you UK for having a place to run to when europe collapses.

This. Realistically we must ensure the survival of a Jewish state if we are to have a hope of expelling the Jews from white nations permanently.

You know where you can shove ALL OF YOUR JEWS

Little hint: It's dark and dry and smells of oven

I like the Israelite's..It's only the Muslims and Lefties larping as Nazis that go on about the Jews

> left wing jews that dont support israel

dont actually exist.

You sir-.. are a KIKE!

So if Israel is gone, where do all the Jews go?

Thats too bad You'll have to accept its the Commies not the Jews

The lefty Jews from Russia Far Eastern Europeans are the ones who subverted German Culture and the Economic and Military infrastructure. Just like they have done to the USA. They are the same Masons and Jews like they always have been. The lowly Jews like Sarah are for the entertainment general anti white factor. They are the same fucking Jews. multi citizenship's and such. The same kinds of people in the Left Party at its highest levels. It is the same peoples organization. The same commie message and flare for the goys. There is no difference.

I don't think most of Sup Forums are against Israel
I think many look to Israel as a good example of an ethno state
it's the Jews owning the media in Europe and USA who are the problem
I have no issues with Jews wasting Arabs in the desert far away from me

Are you saying that to this day the lefty jews in USA are descendants of those Far east Ruskis jews?

this

>jews doesn't care what ideology jews have, as long as they are jews

Then they push them into White Nations and Countries. You people already have problems fuck tard.

How do you explain George Soros?

How did they do that?

oh you have no idea about the magnitude of the divide that's going on in israel right now

I 100% agree with this line of thought. Also the Israelis are a little more rough and raw then the Western Jewish elite. Arab Jews are more Arab then Jew.

Putting our Jews in Israel will cause a large in fight that will cull their own destructive stateless kind and replace it with Jew nationalism.

It's the same for capitalism.

Get rid of this cunt!
she was in Australia recently she is absolutely insane!
Merav Michaeli

Many are yes and they all then mix and mingle in the tribe and other rich elites yes. They are the same meme and propaganda and News controllers of the past and present. They are builders and destroyers of nations mind you. I believe these Kikes and if you know where kike gets its name from it makes more sense. All of it does. It is their Culture to hate pure whites, Jesus, and Christians. They just move around the globe to practice their subversion. Doing Kike shit while saying they are white. Worst thing to ever do is to let a Kike speak for White people or you and yours.

NEVER LET A KIKE SPEAK FOR WHITE PEOPLE!

Its their attitude and culture that damns them and then damns us. They need to GTFO of white nations!

On behalf of "all Americans"

this
i unironically have no problem with israelis, its just the leftist jews i would like to gas

youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM&t=527s

Start at 8:47

Why do half the jews want Israel and others do not?

one group are athiest jews the other are religious. Both have their own interests.

hang yourself

Why did Israel recently approve of Hungarian laws targeting George Soros?

I think the Atheist Jews are no longer Jews they have supplanted their faith with Marxism...same as a christian who supports Homosexual Marriage.

Nope, left wing is also helpful for them since the stablished system absorbs every criticism (like Marxism, that criticizes capitalism) and turns it over for its own benefit like it happens with cultural marxism where antifa, feminism, lgbt movements etc are profitable and the masses get dumber and dumber while the actual social change (real REVOLUTION, not fucking burgueoise one) is kept on controlled background.

the atheist jews hate the religious jews and vice versa, they are only united in hating Christianity

Maybe Soros thinks he's above Israel and that incredibly angers the more nationalist israelis.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

IT'S AS IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATIONALISTS AND ONE WORLDERS. WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.

>tfw without Hitler, THERE WOULD BE NO ISRAEL

>Plan to destroy Israel.
>Using leftist J00S
Lol yeah that's never going to work.
Left and Right are only used for dividing the goys.
Jews will be united, even if they seem to be leftists.
I think you should focus on stabbing and cutting leftists first and then worry about kikes.
Kill the easy enemy first, then go to boss battle.

Actually, left-wing Jews are our biggest enemy because they are the enemies of mankind in general and the white race in particular.
If all the Jews fucked off back to Israel, we would all be better off. (Except for the palestinians, but who gives a shit about them?)

that's what i'm talking about, leftist conspiracy theorist trying to divide

claiming sam harris is an ultra-zionist conservative, he's center-leftist infact- voted hillary in the latest elections

Anyone here siding with kikes needs to fuck off. Israel is not your friend, it's using you as a means to an end, nothing more.

Recently The United Nations voted to Block Israel building houses in their own country...George Soros funds organizations to help the United Nations and Palestinians succeed in destroying Israeli plans How do you explain that?

How do you know that?

True. But when both sides of the debate are monopolized by Jews, non-Jews lose interest in the debate.

Through facts and observance? Is this where you ask me to spoonfeed you data because you can't use a search engine?

Most Israelies aren't Jews, just Slav goyim that lied to escape their communist shitholes. American Jews have exactly zero intention of returning to their "homeland", they only like it for being an international HQ from which they can meddle around the world.

I never understood this 'Israel is destabilizing the Middle East' meme

>be israel
>exist
>Arab nations try to wipe you out for no fucking reason three times
>The existence of your very nation is at stake every single day
>Gave the Daily Stormer a domain

The only jews who advocate for more wars in the ME seem to be liberal selfhating jews. We may as well just deport them to Israel.

Not accurate, they do care about one ideology in particular.

"Left wing" jews only exist to mislead. They want you to think that you can use them, they want you to spend your time doing useless shit, while migrants keep pumping in into our countries. Never trust any kike, not even for a second.

sam harris would never say bad things about judaism, but he would gladly say shit about christianity and islam. He can't say shit about Jewish belief because that would mean jews are not chosen people and that would mean to be anti-semite oy wey, he doesn't want it. So its ok to undermine all the religions except judaism, and don't try to think who benefits from that.

I'm so tired of seeing this shit everyday
>"hurr we should ally with muslims cus they hate jews just like us!"
>"hurr noo we should ally with jews because they hate muslims just like us!!"

Fuck muslims and fuck jews, we can think and act by ourselves

> Only exist due to taking land that was never yours gifted by previous invaders

Gee, I wonder why people might be pissed off.

>Why doesn't pol make a temporary alliance with Left wing Jews (who are very powerful)

so this is the power of the hegelian dialectic.. woah. I really want to see what this board would look like when that actually happens

>he doesn't support Israel
>allying with the far-left under any circumstances

Israel is the litmus test. Foes of Israel are almost always supporters of the same terrorist movements that want us all destroyed. Subversives and anti-whites despise Israel as well.

Israel is in interesting case because Jews simultaneously occupy both the "white" and "non-white" status. How this plays out is that the dead Jews of the Holocaust are "not white" because the Holocaust is seen as an example of "white" evil. However, the living Jews of Israel are seen as "white" because the terrorists they defend themselvs against are "brown". As such, they call for their exermination. This is also why you start to find increasing levels of Holocaust denial and anti-semitism by the left subversives and anti-white traitors; they apply the "white" status of living Jews to the dead Jews of the Holocaust, thus giving them the ideological all-clear to engage in genocide denial, because a dead jew is now just a dead whitey.

Jews also, as a culture, tend to value education, working hard, and have no time for the self-pitying "da whitey iz keepin' me down mayne" attitude, and accordingly, have success on the whole. This again causes issues for the anti-white worldview, as if Jews are "not white" then they should be incapable of success, because the entire system is designed for the ground up for the sole purpose of oppressing them. Far easier to shove Jews into the "white" category.

>never yours

Sounds like we got a Bible-denier here, boys.

Just remember, once the invading hordes have occupied Europe fully, they will claim that the land was never ours.

>Just remember, once the invading hordes have occupied Europe fully, they will claim that the land was never ours.

KEK

Exactly. Israel is the beacon of light in the middle of Muhammadan darkness and savagery. Israel will always be the civilized man's choice.

jews argue all the time and about anything, the divide i was talking about in israel is something else completely.

there's one side, the non-religious jews, living with westernized liberal values and laws.

and there's the other side, the religous jews seeking to cover everything the non-religous jews achieved by changing the laws and giving themselves privileges no one else in the country has, they dont have to serve in the army, they dont have to work, they get free money from the government to stay at home and study their holy books,

thing is they will not be a minority for long, each religious family has 7+ children, something the non-religious side cannot compete with since they strive for wealth and wellbeing they bring much less children about 2 per family.

in a few years there will be millions of religious jews in israel, the kind that you don't like, secluded, lazy, manipulative and oppressive.

> millions of rapefugees pour into Europe
> 70% of them are niggers from darkest Africa
> 25% are retarded Pashtun sisterfuckers from Pakistan and Afghanistan
> maybe 5% are actually from Syria
> HAY GUYZ, THE INTERNATIONAL JEW IS TRYING TO MAKE ROOM FOR GREATER ISRAEL
Sure, maybe if they want to put Greater Israel in the fucking Congo.
> dat refrigerator body

also since they don't serve in the army, in the future the country will be easily invaded by surrounding arab nations.

>Sup Forums should ally with jews against jews!
Shoot yourself

>>Gave the Daily Stormer a domain
Germany should have gassed you along with the kikes. If only they gassed anyone at all...

T H E E T E R N A L A N G L O
Anglo's are subhuman.

Antifa shill detected.

Are you a capitalist?

>>Arab nations try to wipe you out for no fucking reason three times
> for no fucking reason
> for no reason

>wanting to fight against all jews makes you antifa
Jesus christ JIDF, why are you fucks still around?

hmm. This is disturbing. But since these super-religious Jews have nog style breeding practices, won't they become poor? Too poor to influence the outside world?

GET BACK IN THE CAR!
Kys, the thread.

Left-wing Jews are worse than Israelis

I have no problem with Israel, then again I'm not a loser who blames all my faults in life on a 3rd party.

This. Sup Forums too shortsighted and obsessed with "lol israel greatest ally is a dumb boomer meme"

We're more likely to ally with Israel against the left wing Jews than the reverse

Oh he believes the holohoax lies. Good goy, good.

Sounds like its more logical to ally with Israel.

Daily reminder that kikes are dying out

>If only they gassed anyone at all...
Do you not know how to read or something?

Yep, antifa detected.

Go suck some BBC, fag, instead of shilling on Sup Forums

>JIDF

I'd like to have those guys around again.

I read Saul Alinsky's book too, Schlomo.

Our worst enemy is the left wing Jews, not Israel. Left wing Jews are the ones pushing for mass immigration of low IQ niggers and hate speech laws. It would make more sense to form an alliance with Israel against left wing Jews.

Actually the leftists jews are the greatest enenmy of white men and latin civilisation threwout the ages.

Also Israel is a Jew containment country. Israel being destroyed means more kikes flooding into Western countries.