Was he in the wrong?

was he in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7W6KlZd6Qic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

am I going to end up on a watch list if i say "no"?

he was in my ass desu

Kinda. Kinda not.

The government is out of control and has already killed kids themselves. Life isn't a Disney cartoon. He had to send a message one way or another.

When the federal government attacks and kills women and children, and there is no peaceful recourse, the only logical solution is to blow it all up.

Timmy did what had to be done. The ATF and FBI arent running around mass murdering any more, now are they?

he blew up a nursery school

This. He murdered children. Even if I agreed with him, he gets no pass ever. Glad he's dead desu

can't outplay the mcveigh
I'll come up with something better one day

Hi CIA

Collateral damage.

Besides that... youtu.be/7W6KlZd6Qic

nicky sobotka? he did good for himself.

Never had the cock that ziggy had though

Didn't McVeigh get dipped in the manner of sheep?

yeah but tits on his gf were SPECTACULAR

He was CIA
No atf agents died in the blast, they all were not at their hq for some (((reason))), but it was convenient that kids did
Yeah probably

>sandy hook is a false flag
>9/11 false flag
>LOL MCVEIGH DID THAT SHIT NO MEMES
ok Sup Forums

>terrorism

yes

Not at fucking all.
He should have destroyed the System and brought about the Golden Age.

SMASH THE STATE WITH AMMONIUM NITRATE

Yes. He was a manlet.

I mean hip hop is degenerate, but he's our only representative as a white man. Sure Eminem isn't necessarily our guy, buts it's nice to see many blacks chimp out when you say he's the best rapper in the game. that being said I still don't listen to hip hop really, makes my arms weak and spaghetti
>TL;DR Moms Spaghetti

That's because Waco and Ruby Ridge did what it was intended to do - scared people into submission. ATF and FBI aren't running round destroying compounds full of people who share a common lifestyle, goal, worldview ect because nobody will start anything resembling that now and certainly would never have any arms in it because the spin doctors succesfully cast both incidents as "muh scary right wing terrorst cult leaders being stopped by our heroic FBI" and so now if you were to try and set up a compound with guns (which is perfectly in your rights) you'll immediately be smeared as the next Charlie Manson and the public will give their assent to the cops killing all of you

No. 100% justified.
Dude. Watchlists are useless, there's so many people on them that they are meaningless. Notice how almost every Islamic terrorist is revealed to have been on a watchlist, and nothing happens because you cannot detain 1.000.000 people for suspected terrorism.

look how much of an impact he made so much that we should all remember... wait who is this guy and what did he do again