Roy Moore is a fucking luantic

GOP is slowly descending into theocracy as the Trump wing loses power.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
youtu.be/O8vzbezVru4
acis.alabama.gov/displaydocs.cfm?no=565288&event=40Y0LG67K
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those words make sense on their own, but together...

rural retards voted for for a Christian fundamentalist

big surprise

Is this 2008?

So? Trump is more powerful than everyone in the GOP combined. He could make his own party at any second and the GOP couldn't do anything to stop him.

>implying Obama is US born

20 years from now we will soon be having to fight our own Syrian civil war to keep the Christian ISIS funddies from taking over.

I dont get it. Yall know that the main fuckin dude who accused Obama of this was Joe Arpaio, and he was certain of it, convinced. Trump tweeted that shit plenty of times. Do you guys really think that it's an absurd claim? Why did arpaio need to be pardoned? Because he was witch hunted to shit. They targeted him and brought him down via an absurd charge... Did the media ever make Trump or Arpaio explicitly retract their claims, like they do with the KKK endorsements? No, because they don't want to talk about it. They don't want people bringing up the fact that every witness who attempted to testify died right before they were set to testify...

>Trump is more powerful than everyone in the GOP combined.

He let a guy who said 9/11 was god's wrath on America win a primary over his candidate.

M8 the Obama birther shit was just about the fact he was black.

>Moore rejects the theory of evolution, saying "There is no such thing as evolution. That we came from a snake? No, I don’t believe that."[

He sacrificed a pawn.

>let

All he gave was a verbal endorsement for a favor that's how being president works

So you support this

>All he gave was a verbal endorsement for a favor that's how being president works

And now you have a guy who said this in the senate

In a speech in Mississippi, Moore said that the Framers of the Declaration of Independence and the Founding Fathers attributed our rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" as coming from a specific "Creator" God, stating "Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures."[129] When he was accused of implying the First Amendment only protected Christians, he rejected that and stated his belief that the First Amendment protects all faiths: "It applies to the rights God gave us to be free in our modes of thinking, and as far as religious liberty to all people, regardless of what they believe."[130]
In his debut column for WND.com, Moore argued that God is the "sovereign source of our law", echoing his language and reasoning used in the failed Constitution Restoration Act.[131]

Holy fucking shit this guy is out of his fucking mind. Looks like Alabama is one step away from total theocracy under this guy:

In 2006, Moore wrote that Keith Ellison of Minnesota, the first Muslim to have been elected to the United States House of Representatives in the 2006 election should be barred from sitting in Congress because in his view, a Muslim could not honestly take the oath of office. Moore said that the Qur'an did not allow for religions other than Islam to exist, and added that "common sense alone dictates that in the midst of a war with Islamic terrorists we should not place someone in a position of great power who shares their doctrine".[127] Moore was criticized for his position because it suggested he believes in a "Christians only theocracy."[128]

Nah, that's how you bootlickers work. Favor for a favor when you're the goddamn leader is beta as fuck.

Moore believes that homosexuality should be illegal, that same-sex parents are unfit to raise children, and that the legitimization of "sodomy" may cause suffering in the United States.[114][115] He believes that homosexuality goes against "the laws of nature", equating it with humans having sex with donkeys.[118]
According to Business Insider and CNN, Moore is "virulently anti-gay".[114][115] In 2005 and 2015, Moore said that homosexuality should be illegal.[114] While on Alabama's Supreme Court, Moore stated that a parent's homosexuality should be a deciding factor in determining which parent gets custody over children: "Homosexual behavior is a ground fordivorce, an act of sexual misconduct punishable as a crime in Alabama, a crime against nature, an inherent evil, and an act so heinous that it defies one's ability to describe it. That is enough under the law to allow a court to consider such activity harmful to a child."[123] Moore was in 2016 suspended from the Alabama Supreme Court for instructing probate judges to deny same-sex couples marriage licenses, in violation of the Obergefell v Hodges decision which legalized same-sex marriage in the United States.[124]
In 2017, Moore called for impeaching judges who have issued rulings supportive of homosexuality and same-same marriage.[118]

In August 2017, Moore suggested that 9/11 was a punishment by God for Americans' declining religiosity.[117][114] Moore has also stated that suffering in the United States may be because "we legitimize sodomy" and "legitimize abortion."[114] The Washington Post notes that "among the prices [Moore] says this country has paid for denying God’s supremacy: the high murder rate in Chicago, crime on the streets of Washington, child abuse, rape and sodomy."[118]

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
bullshit

Obama isn't in the white house, you don't have to hid it anymore :)

We're going to kill gays and force your kids to read the Bible in public school. If you try to stop us we'll bomb your universities and kill your activists and professors.

No Sweetey, it just means more Whites are waking up to the Jewish tricks.

If only the Jews waited one more election cycle, maybe they would have had a chance then.

You're a very useful idiot.

He was a Kenyan nigger and his entire presidential legacy will be that he was the first and last nigger president before Trumpism.

You're licking the boots, we are wearing them.

>We're going to kill gays and force your kids to read the Bible in public school. If you try to stop us we'll bomb your universities and kill your activists and professors.

Religion of peace. #Christiantravelban

Holy shit this guy is fucking based

He also said faggotry needs to be outlawed

>No Sweetey, it just means more Whites are waking up to the Jewish tricks.

You worship a JEWISH religion

Jesus was a JEW

cry more little faggot, your tears won't save you from God's wrath

>He also said faggotry needs to be outlawed

Yes like ISIS, which I guess you want in America as well? So which is it? Are you in favor of ISIS or not?

>implying it wasn't

You're a faggot and you're going to suffer more than you can imagine.

>cry more little faggot, your tears won't save you from God's wrath

Oh I'm so scared. :) GOD DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST YOU FUCKING XITANS

BIG BANG CREATED EVERYTHING HEAT DEATH END OF THE UNIVERSE

YOU CEASE TO EXIST WHEN YOU DIE

i saw the birth cert, there's nothing at all certain about obama's citizenship. could have easily been faked.

>Joined the Republican party with no political experience whatsoever
>Mercilessly slaughtered 16 of their candidates in the polls, including the son of one former president and brother of another.
>Was denounced by most of his own party, including the US Speaker of the House
>Won anyway, absolutely humiliating his opponents in the Republican party by forcing them to come to his side
>Fills his cabinet with mostly business people and independents.
>Ends up cucking his party again by making deals with the opposition, all but stating outright that he doesn't need them to govern

Tell me who's in the position of power again.

When both ISIS and Christians want you gone, you're pretty much just fucked.

Damn this guy is fuckig based

He is going to lead the 2nd crusade

You will cease to exist after aeons of torment. We will live forever.

Time to educate you on religion.

White = atheistic/godless/Darwinism

Non-white = Kikeistanity

he sounds like he's from Westboro Baptist Church

>When both ISIS and Christians want you gone, you're pretty much just fucked.
Both are JEW KIKEIFIED RELIGIONS that are anti-white, like you.

>slowly descending
Did you miss the Teabaggers? Remember Todd Akin? Republicans are a dead party soon to be extinct

Trump tried to rebrand it as a populist party but thank god the REAL conservatives are going to fix that

>he sounds like he's from Westboro Baptist Church

His focus on religious values in his public policy has been cause for criticism and has gained him the nickname of 'Ayatollah of Alabama' by his critics.[6][7][8]

He's been criticized even by conservative out lets I've read for his religious nutter.

A pamphlet put out by Obama camp in 1991 when he was running for state senator.

He sounds like pastor Anderson

This guy is ready to purge the degenerates from America by riding a horse with a spear through the cities

I watched a couple of his speeches, and I must say he's a pretty alright guy. Dare I say, /ourguy/?

>I-i know you a-are b-but what am i?

Okay, faggot, enjoy prostrating before your fat old man you call daddy.

>people in Alabama should be represented by a senator from New York or California or some other “acceptable” culture

I agree with Muslims when they put their women in place and throw faggots off buildings.

That's because the quaran took the first 5 books of the Bible so they have some pretty cool laws.

This guy sounds like he understands that, and he understands that Muslims, faggots, niggers, and libcucks need a 2nd crusade to remind them who the real God is

Everyone knows obama wasnt born here. He admitted it in college

is it 2050 already?

>people in Alabama should be represented by a senator from New York or California or some other “acceptable” culture

The guy is a full blown nutter. If you want a guy called 'Ayatollah of Alabama' running your state be my guest but don't acted shocked when people call you cousin fuckers.

He's right. Obama was born in Africa and therefore was not even a real President. If we didn't have a corrupt government, every act he was a part of while in "office" would be declared null and void, and Trump would officially be recognized as the 44th President instead of 45th.

I'll believe this until the day I die. I will teach it to my children.

So fucking move to Saudi Arabia already. After all it's the perfect Christian theocracy already over there.

Zero responses to this

t.

Because it looks fake as fuck and he's out of office so y'all seem a little bit upset.

>Zero responses to this

I'm not going to respond when Obama released his birth certificate in 2011.

No Muslims are retards and they're all going to burn in hell

Don't be scared of the radical Christian uprising. Pastor anderson's following is rapidly expanding, he's planting a new church every few months.

Just deus vult faggot

>Shill

Why would Obama spend millions of dollars to seal and hide his college transcripts?

>foreign born student from Indonesia

>retards and they're all going to burn in hell

Because you were born in a 90% Christian nation and raised to believe that.

You are already an atheist to the Greek/Egyptian/Muslim gods, so why not all of them?

Literally any run of the mill psychopath who isn't a trumpfag is a huge relief at this point, for pretty much the entire world save kekistan.

Barack Obama is a communist Kenyan niggerfaggot and Michael Obama is a big tranny nigger faggot

Homos are a filthy abomination and Obama is a traitor

God's law is perfect and Muslims shouldn't be able to take any position of power in America

Ok braise jeebus

Gaytheists and fagnostics have all had their chance. They've all been told the gospel but they still reject the truth

That's why they're going to roast in hell for eternity, and I'm glad some based patriots understand this obvious fact.

There's no Trump candidates on the horizon. Just civil war between the Pentagon and culture war right with Tea Partiers thrown in the mix. Nobody with a true America First agenda.

Not so fast.

"civic nationalism"

Bannon fuck off.

This is Alabama we are talking about.
Todd Akin would be elected for Sainthood in
Alabama.

>Mr. Moore is likely to be a hard-liner on the subject of health care. In an appearance on Fox News on Wednesday, he called the Graham-Cassidy plan “socialized medicine” and said that he would not have supported it. “We promised to repeal Obamacare and we should repeal it.”

More "true" conservatism.

You can tell when we elect the right candidate by
the reactions of the Left.
They love to push the guy who they think will lose in the General election. See McCain, Dole, Bush
they all get favorable treatment until the Democrat arrives.

Are there ANY sane parts in that shit hole of a state? I have a cousin who lives there. I don't know how she lives with those hicks down there.

>Implying this has more to do with Trump than the still very active grass roots tea party movement that's still winning elections

>Trump's guy lost to a Christian Sharia cowboy larper

What a loser

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

>McCain,

But he won his 2016 senate race dou.

>tea party

This guy isn't even tea party, he's Christian sharia aka domionism.

He's in a fucking different universe.

Damn christian sharia is badass

Zero response to this...

> Roy Moore is a birther
> Trump must dump him or else he'll look like he was a birther too

But Trump was a birther, too. On record and everything.

>But Trump was a birther, too. On record and everything.

Which he later denounced. This guy is a birther in 2017.

Yes. I'm not qualified to judge the validity of evolution, but I can sure as hell judge the people who push it.

Obama's supposed pdf of his birth certificate was debunked within a half hour.

It's pretty obvious that there's a lot of funny business. I cannot prove Obama is NOT a natural born citizen, but that's not the right standard of proof is it?

Ehh he didn't denounce it very hard. He said it to get the issue off the table.

It's a sort of non-winning issue, gets some leftists really riled up, even though the evidence is on the birther side.

So Moore's Dem opponent will probably try this issue, because nothing else will be working.

you know Sup Forums's only response to evidence that doesn't fit their worldview is to put it in three parentheses

>theocracy
If only we were this lucky

Joe Arpaio literally proved that Obama's birth certificate is fake though.

It was made by boomers who just installed Photoshop for the first time.

youtu.be/O8vzbezVru4

>theocracy
what's wrong with that?

>I'm not qualified to judge the validity of evolution,

HURRR DURRR WE DIDN'T COME FROM SNAKES RIGHT?

>what's wrong with that?
ISIS is great. Ready to die for god?

Obama is NOT a naturally born citizen, per the purist reading of our Constitution. His father was a foreigner. The framers didn't want people with dual loyalty to become president.

Ted Cruz, under that same measure, is not eligible. This was a minor issue during the last election. I wonder what Moore would say to that.

Niggbama isn't

Yep, if Cruz became the nominee every constitutional lawyer in the country would have said that he was ineligible to be President. And the ones on the fence would have been paid off by Hillary.

Except Roy Moore renounced birtherism in 2013.

“(P)resentation of a birth certificate is indeed a common means of determining age and citizenship,” Moore wrote.

acis.alabama.gov/displaydocs.cfm?no=565288&event=40Y0LG67K

Keep on shilling, though. You'll convince yourself, even if you can't convince anyone else.

Alabama is an irrelevant shithole. The only thing that makes shithole slave states relevant is the electoral college.

Moore is a bigger Trumpist than Trump himself dipshit