I'm debating starting to read this

I'm debating starting to read this.

On a scale of 1 to 6 million, how angry will this make me?

Other urls found in this thread:

helmuthnyborg.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Publ_2009_The-Intellligence-Religiosity-Nexus.pdf
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw!D0lFmKTa
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=-fsbQP4lYUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vatican_Council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as angry as if MacDonald was an expert in stats and could tell you the truth about Jewish IQs: they aren't actually higher than gentiles.

It's the book that redpilled me, litterally changed my view of the world. 10/10 worth a read if you're a normie or don't believe in the JQ.

itt: made-up statistics.

>On a scale of 1 to 6 million, how angry will this make me?
depends. it made me very angry.
btw does anyone have a download link to macdonald's "A People That Shall Dwell Alone"?

it wont make you angry. Read it. After that, question how this book was published, and look into kevin macdonald.

I'm too scared to read this book. I'm already incredibly racist that it will push me over the edge.

Pretty much this. I'm already fairly redpilled about (((them))) and I think if I read this book it will burst a blood vessel in my brain.

Do it faggot. Don't be a pussy. You need to understand the full depth and breadth of what they've done.

Same

There's a Sup Forums folder of books that gets posted sometimes that has all 3 volumes in the series.

Also, for anyone who has read it....Do you need to read the other volumes first or can you just dive right into this one? I wouldn't mind reading the other ones, it's just that this is the one that's the most discussed.

You sound upset.
>Table 6
helmuthnyborg.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Publ_2009_The-Intellligence-Religiosity-Nexus.pdf

I actually came across the wikipedia article of it when I was dating a jew and then the next thing I did was go talk to her about how judaism is a group evolutionary strategy.

Don't be a faggot. Get educated.

I actually want to go out and date another jew just for the bantz as I tell them Sup Forums-tier stuff but in a positive way and watch them agree

These will really make you go insane then:

>Blood Passover - Rabbi Ariel Toaff
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
>200 Years together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
>Germany Must Perish by Kaufman
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
>The Soul of a Jew and the Soul of a Non-Jew
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
>Rome and Jerusalem by Moses Hess
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
>The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
>You Gentiles by Maurice Samuels
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE

>he thinks this will push him over the edge
read siege by james mason
that will push you over the edge

It's impossible to read that book and think that we don't need a holocaust

falls apart at the explanatory level but it's an interesting read just for some of the history. it really depends on your biases coming into it though. as a jew it was easy to read it essentially as a justification for various things Sup Forums generally condemns jews for.
i think most people who treat it like the JQ BIBLE or whatever didn't actually read it or are on the brainlet side of things.

You should read "The International Jew" series of articles by Henry Ford. He published dozens of articles in series to raise american awareness of the JQ in his newspaper, the Dearborn Independent. He backs up all claims with factual information.

This is so braindead it embarrasses me when right wingers claim it.

First of all, obviously we're only talking about Ashkenazi. That sephardic jews are morons is neither here nor there, sephardic jews have a different genetic lineage. The K Mac explanation for higher Ashkenazi intelligence is wrong, Cochran and Harpending are right, it has nothing to do with scholarship and everything to do with early adoption of white collar professions.

Even on psychometric grounds alone this is a serious misrepresentation of the evidence, but when you factor in performance on standardized tests (which are as much proxies for g as actual IQ tests) it becomes absurd. Its well known IQ is a proxy for income, which mysteriously ashkenazi also score higher on. Not to mention overrepresentation in almost every high-IQ field.

You can hypothesized all this is "rigged" by the jews, but if that were the case why do they only rig things for Ashkenazis and not for Sephardics? Why do Ashkenazi outperform Sephardic jews in Israeli classrooms? The argument makes no sense and relies on the same ridiculous disparate impact bullshit that right wingers rightly see through when it gets applied to blacks and whites.

IQ is not the be-all, end-all. You can admit the Ashkenazi have higher IQ, and not want them to rule over your people anyways.

>Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side.

Part of my family are Jewish. I already have to bite my tongue when cooking something.

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw!D0lFmKTa

Got anything beyond hot air?

>First of all, obviously we're only talking about Ashkenazi.
90% of the time, that isn't qualified. That omission has a rhetorical and propaganda purpose, even in the social sciences.
>That sephardic jews are morons is neither here nor there
The majority of jews are below 100 average, meaning Ashkenazim represent a skew.
>sephardic jews have a different genetic lineage
Not significantly different, Ashkenazim are closer to Sephardic jews than to, say, Greeks or Turks.
>The K Mac explanation for higher Ashkenazi intelligence is wrong
The Sephardim should have experienced the same eugenic processes as Askenazim if his thesis were to hold water, so yes that's correct, he's wrong.
>it has nothing to do with scholarship and everything to do with early adoption of white collar professions
Wait, are you trying to rescue this evolutionary canard from the trash using something even more absurd? Your "professional jew" thesis would have only been representative on a tiny minority of a minority of Ashkenazim, not the average over the centuries.
>Even on psychometric grounds alone this is a serious misrepresentation of the evidence
Hardly, but you get points for saying "psychometric", nice $15 dollar word there, makes you sound informed.
>Its well known IQ is a proxy for income
Chicken or the egg: are you backwards reasoning from the prior assumption of high Ashkenazi IQ to make that claim? Regardless, the criticism you're dodging in favor of "just so" observations as red herrings, is that of all the studies with representative samples of Ashknazim, they do not, in fact, outperform the highest performing whites.
>You can admit the Ashkenazi have higher IQ, and not want them to rule over your people anyways.
But they don't, and their 3000 year history of creating nothing is the ultimate testament to their IQ. The "people of the book" as they were mockingly called for their lack of creativity, only started outperforming gentile IQs in the 1970s. What suddenly changed?

I read the first 50 or so pages and that was enough to twist my worldview. I need to finish it

>Pretty much this. I'm already fairly redpilled about (((them))) and I think if I read this book it will burst a blood vessel in my brain.
for best results read it right after "Explaining Postmodernism" by Stephen Hicks.

Very. He uses almost exclusively jewish academic sources so no one can even call him a """""""anti-semite""""".

thanks, but exactly the volume I am seeking is not in there, only the other two, which I have from other sources already.

Go through the archive and search for "Sup Forums mega folder" or some kind of search like that.
There's a huge dump of folders and I know it's one of them because that's where I got it.

do it,bruce. you know you want the truth.

all true. what will you do about it? nothing.

It's controlled opposition, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Never mind, found it in about 10 seconds.

It's in this one right in the main page.

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

Maybe youl find it here.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

youtube.com/watch?v=-fsbQP4lYUE

tried it, no luck. I'm waiting for the next books megathread, until then I ask for a download link whenever The Culture of Critique comes up.

thanks a lot, got it.

>israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What a joke. He literally debunks nothing.

strange shit. central argument is bullshit because it rests upon confessions under torture. there are, however, a lot of facts enumerated in the book that show that european jewry did not regard human blood as just plain forbidden but as a powerful sacral material not to be handled lightly but sometimes added to medicines, so isolated cases of human sacrifice could easily have happened. also the description of the historic context is fascinating, ashkenazi jews showing up in northern italy and pushing local sephardic jews out of the banking business within a decade, that kind of stuff.

I'm currently just skimming over it. They mention the famous Simon of Trent case. Just checked Kikepedia, it's so entertaining LMAO. Really goes to show you how pathetic the whole idea of "intellectual" and "academia" is, could you imagine the scope of censorship and propaganda just 30 years ago in the "encyclopedias" when you see this shit in todays Wiki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

> whose disappearance and murder was blamed on the leaders of the city's Jewish community, based on his dead body allegedly being found in the cellar of a Jewish family's house.

ALLEGEDLY of coooooooooourse allegedly, and they also should've added something in line with "the case of Simon of Trent is often used by white nationalists nazis and Hitlermen" and then soyboy cuck faggots can get on their homepage, the AntiSemitism section of Kikepedia in just one click, instead of 2 or 3.

Another interesting factoid about this;

> Pope Paul VI, for pastoral reasons, removed Simon from the Roman Martyrology in 1965.

1965? Keked and checked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vatican_Council

Fucking scum.

Fucking pussy!

Sounds like a Jewish stereotype, fellow comrade...