Why dont white folks have food culture? why cant they handle spice?

why dont white folks have food culture? why cant they handle spice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html?amp=y
youtube.com/watch?v=YcXsx8gpN9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got back from 8pol just to check whether you retards banned shitposters,
glad you halfcucks remain oblivious of the fact that this site's been couped, even though (((they're))) waving it infront of your nose.

Nice flags, btw. This one in particular really suits your "board".

"Mudcakes" and "Cow piss" are neither food nor spicy, gtfo nigger

>t. mud cookie culture

>They are still mad at us after all these years

>steals white southern cuisine
>wtf why doesn't these whiteys have any food culture

the quality of shitposts has really gone up since last year

Real men eat Surströmming, but a sub-human nigger would never understand. Get back up in the trees little monkey.

This meme is backwards. Most things I eat are spicier than any black food. I never met a black that eats spicy food. They eat salty food

I love spicy food with lots of garlic and salt I eat it whenever I can

I eat for sustenance, not for enjoyment. Helps maintain my weight but I can easily go an entire day and not eat.. I never really get really hungry that I just need to eat.

But we can handle our spice just like anybody else if you're raised with it, my dad put hot sauce on everything and I inherited that.

>can't taste food
>have to drown food in hot sauce and a million clashing spices to be able to taste a little
How can anyone be proud of being less developed?

Niggers add a dash of black pepper and call that spicy.

but can you eat this tho ?
cause i can and it's amazing.

just because our taste buds are so highly sensitive due to thousands of years of culinary perfection doesnt mean we have no food culture because we dont throw barbarian spices on our food like savages to ruin our food.

Can't have food culture without food.

Western nations are the only ones that ever have and ever will have food culture. The rest can eat bugs.

You mean american "whites" and western europeans.

I never understood this meme

Didn't white people conquer hundreds of countries to steal their spices? The east indies was a big one

d'aaaaw shit nigga, we be kangz dawg, whitey got no culture and food n shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

hold up dawg, lemme eat a slice of dis pizza yo mang

White folks handle the truth like they handle spicy food...

they cant

Yes Spanish, French and Italians don't have food culture....
t. cabbage roll.

>the truth
>nothing but stock images
Really makes you think...

Go stand outside the FED with your nugget, fatty.

It's almost like Europe had no significant amount of spices native to the region.
It's not like niggers eat spicy food. And no, chicken wings, mashed potatoes and watermelon do not count as spicy food. I used to live in SE Asia, so I would know spicy.

Niggers will never know the taste of grilled Elk tenderloin. Sage, rosemary, thyme and a little olive oil.

black people would literally starve to death without white people

1) Europe has vastly superior cuisine to Africa
2) A white dude invented basketball Americans favorite food
3) Spices were traditionally used as a food preservative and to mask the shitty quality of ingredients
4) Niggers in their eternal butthurt cling to dumb, trivial shit like this as a reason for white people being inferior because they know that just about every metric out there paints them as a massive cancer on humanity.

See Italy and Spain.

Spicy food=I hope these spices kill the food before it kills me. Wish I knew how to properly cook and preserve food.

niggers suck at memes what a surprise

You do Realize white people conquered the world for spices right? The British navy existed only because of spices and tea.

well,? fucking dumbass cracka biches

Your cousin is currently sucking a white prison guard's dick, Tyrone.

ay yo where's the tabasco sauce whitey?

Are you aware curry is the uks national dish?

Please take your shit memes back to rebbit.

J'ai faim...

Underrated post.

Your as retarded as OP.

I bet you've never had nigger neighbours. I am 100% convinced that every dish they make starts off with throwing a whole fucking bag of onions in a frying pan. It fucking smells. Literally makes me hurl sometimes.

The only white people without culinary taste are Americans and Brits (and maybe slavs)

>Bitch and nig about whites colonising the world for spices
>Bitch and nig about whites not liking spices

Make a fucking choice, chimneysweep

>curry’s and kebabs slathered in hot chilli sauce are literally the top consumed foods in my country
>can’t handle spice

Lmao get fucked nigger

Real men eat sopa de macaco and vaginal cheese.

because we have a much more refined palette of taste

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html?amp=y
Too much spice!

We invented the tech used to make the food, grow and harvest the food, market and advertise the food, ship the food and the internet sites that enable you to brag about the food. Do you really want us to enter the realm of food?

I'll just leave this here

How about you go take it up the ass?

>t.belgian

Fuck off and decide whether you’re Dutch or French okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=YcXsx8gpN9M

Calling you out on your shit is not "not being able to handle the truth".
I still take your lame b8s because I'm bored

NEEDS HAWT SAWSE AND CAWNBREAD.
LAAAAAAAWWED

is this a trumpsteak?

>thyme

gtfo!

amusingly Sup Forums has better threads about food than /ck/ at this point.

The worlds best foods are French (white), Italian (white) and Spanish (white). Hot sauce on some KFC isn't great food, but it was also invented by a white man.

Negro version of spice is franks hot sauce which is shit tier

>I need more spices on my monkey testicles.

Eating is the lowest form of culture. It's sad you have so much pride in you pathetic customs.

Same...

What are nigger spicy foods? Burger King? McDonalds? Ramen noodles?

and they bitch because we profile a young black guy in a nice car

LOL.......fucking pot meet kettle

>being black
>not being a retard
pick one

fuck that's gross

is that what niggers call food? is that thing what black people normally eat? hell, i'd be angry all the time too.

>white folks judge they own bland ass food as being best

WOOOOOOW

>whiteboi can't handle some onions
The memes are real...

i guarantee you white trash rednecks handle spice better than most black people

Yummy! I will never forget my first roe deer tenderloin.
Should be mandatory child knowledge to skin a deer.

Why don't niggers have food?

when u dont know how to accentuate complex flavor variety so u drown everything in butter and 50 cent spices u got at walmart

>conquered half the world for spices
>y u no liek spiec?

Yup

We rekted the fuck out of shitskins across the globe stole all there shit and fucked there woman.

The sun never set on the British empire. Let that sink in poo skins. A tiny little island half way around the world stole all your shit and got away with it.

>why can't they handle spice?
you've clearly never been to eastern europe

>eggs in fondue

why?

>implying all spices are nigger tier spicy food sauce
kill yourself you illiterate nigger.

Do you know what English mustard is you black tard?
No food culture?
Wonder why there is defined French, Spanish, Italian, Greek restaurants...
Let me check if there are nigger restaurants...
Oh... Just chicken shops and jerk chicken using non African ingredients from south and Central America.

Most African crops are only there because of Europeans showing them how to farm hahaha
And even that they fail to even bring in miminmum yields without white massa keepin da black man from getting lazy.

Yeah yeah you really got me there, guess i'll just leave this thread!

how about you go eat some nasty fish n chips, or maybe pic related

It's really sad.
Imagine how Sad! it would be to have no culture nor glorious history that, in order to be something, you need to steal something.
Anyway, we WUZ tacos and shit

1. Yes
2. No it's a sport
3. Spices and herbs started to be cooked because they were medicinal, we acquired the taste
4. 100% correct

>Europeans colonized the entire planet for getting more and cheaper spices
>Europeans enslave and genocide countless tribes of niggers, chinks and Indians just to get more and cheaper spices
>French, Italian, Spanish, greek, German, and other European foods are filled to the brim with spices
>Jay'quan Johnson thinks niggers are masters chefs just because they pit 3 peppers on their KFC

I'm a mutt, but more white than not and I love spicy food. Even if you don't count me, what about Spain and Italy? Those places have amazing food. More pressingly, what food do blacks have?

I fucking hate white "people"

African American food is just over spiced Anglo food. The most impressive cousines are Western European, Latin American and South East Asian. The rest are shit tier.

We have food culture. If you left your crack house and visited a white country you would know that.
Go back to eating Ramen noodles you monkey.

asians, hispanics, and blacks suffer from extremely high levels of stomach and intestinal cancer because of the "spice" they put in their body, or how it is prepared with that spice

Rest your fucking meat.

Hundreds of years of unbelievable poverty and subsistence living while our respective nation states directed all surplus into waging war against each other until eventually we invented hydrogen bombs and world peace so you're welcome you niggers.

I don't get the appeal of black memes. They're like left memes in that they're neither funny nor clever.
>Trump has small hands
>"Nazis" are hypocrites
>white people can't eat spicy food
>smash dat mf like button

It's the kind of stuff you'd hear in primary school.

Literally every 8pol thread devolves into arguing about huwite shit within 5 posts. Nazi LARPers with severe autism is a dangerous combination.

>he posts on another shitbox
>he thinks he's superior for posting in his shit box
>their shit is more of a yellow hue than this one, we win!
you're a retard

because white people don't have to hide the taste of spoiled meat because we can afford to buy meat thats actually good

Why do black folks have no culture?

Where the fuck do you think southern food came from? Let me guess niggers created that too.
WE

In 100 years they will be posting lolcats and mudkipz

Every aspect of "black food" is actually Scottish

>why cant they handle spice?

Whites handled spice pretty well when they conquered the world so they can add black pepper to their soup.

because our culinary history isn't centered around disguising rancid cuts of low quality dog meat

>what is barbecue
>what is Nashville hot chicken
>what is English mustard
>what are carolina reapers
Because watermelons and grape koolaid are sooo spicy.

Also spicy: sage