Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s
youtu.be/4jjEawqaMkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Awoo

NOOOOOOO

a-awoo....zzzzzzzz

I make $150,000 in nj and this is kike bullshit I am not rich I will literally never vote for the GOP again if the Congress pass this poison tax bill to benefit their own constituencies who already pay less taxes than me. Trump should stop this shit he should know better than to punish Republicans living in states he won with bullshit taxes

That sounds like Democrats.

>morning Joe disavowing
No surprise there

Good riddance

It's good to know not even Dotard Drumpf can save them from political extinction

Who is watching Abby Huntsman here?

Is he right?

Trump didn't win NJ, though.

Here is a faggot getting injected with HIV+ Cum. This is a ritual to "Initiate" Him, and make give him HIV

This is your brain on faggot

It does, doesn't it! my almonds...they're activiating on their own!

I didnt say he did but he won states that do have significant local taxes but faggots from places with no taxes already wrote the bill exclusively for their own benefit

Too bad opinions aren’t grounds for impeachment/removal kikes

Read the sticky. Strawman arguments are not allowed and you should fuck off.

>those tits

Kill all homos. God was right.

Thanks for the summary, cuz no fucking way am I opening that webm.

>drumpf wants to bomb this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONT LIFT THE JONES ACT
LET THEM STARVE

Do you have Awoo Note?

>Not after they get rid of the state and local deductions and other changes. It is breakeven for us so niggers from Appalachia pay no taxes

Actually it is restoring the actual fairness of the system. Here is how it works for you:

> Federal tax is the same for all states
> Your state hikes their local and state taxes to pay for gibs for niggers and illegal immigrants (look it up, CA, NY, IL are the worst offenders)
> You deduct that tax hike from the federal government, causing them to receive less money

> "niggers from Appalachia" live in states that respect their freedoms and keep their taxes at a sane level
> They don't need to deduct as much from the federal government

Basically you are the nigger in this situation, allowing your state to dock the money that would go to the federal government to pay the DACA enrollment taxes for spics and "mo money for the projects" for niggers.

Your state can solve your fiscal problem in the stroke of a pen: just lower your state tax nigger, if you are losing in Trump tax reform it is because your state is robbing you blind and you were passing the cost to the feds

>This is your brain on faggot
No this is just men being utterly retarded

Who else regrets voting for Drumpf?
I wish I voted for HER

Enjoy your ban.

Stay mad, you fucking faggot.

No, these are a whole shitton of strawmen, but it seems to be a reply to some idiot conservative kid. Except the claim about Latinos not being more criminal if one adjusts for age. That´s a claim that can be tested.

What good is lifting the Jones Act if their ports and harbors are destroyed faggot. Everything reaching the island is being airlifted

>angry jewing intensifies

Like he said faggots

>tfw I voted for Trump
He betrayed us...
I hope he gets inpeached

Thanks for telling me how my taxes work Portushill. On the other hand I will simply disagree with the outcome of paying more taxes so others can pay less and therefore not help Trump or the Republicans since there is nothing in it for me. ;^)

>Tfw i votes for trump and everyday except the daca dea has been pure joy

Anyone else know this feel?

In Peach JJzzsfrooopmkfph!

>cuz no fucking way am I opening that webm.
It is literally a room fully of hungry skellington faggoos staring in pure naked lust at a brimmed mason jar of communal semen. Fuck just put that on tv. we'll never have a dem president again.

Voted*
Deal*

Fuck

kek

>tfw i AM trump
why did anyone vote for me?! i voted for HER! you guys fucked me and the country!!

you tried

>On the other hand I will simply disagree with the outcome of paying more taxes so others can pay less

That's the fault of your governor, take it up to him. It is an across the board tax cut and closing loopholes that allowed others to pay less taxes than they should. It suck to be you to be one of those exploiting the loophole.

The higher tax you pay is at the state level, all the feds are doing is stopping you (and your governor) to pass the bucket to the poor apalachians.

> and therefore not help Trump or the Republicans since there is nothing in it for me. ;^)
And you are 100% right, and I support you in your quest to defend your own position. That's how a republic is supposed to work. Every man defends his own interest

Yeah, Clinton would have done much more.

Enjoying your first million refugee? No? You know who you can thanks.

Faggots need to burn.

MUH SENATOR(unnamed)
MUH RUSSIA

Hugh Hefner was dead since the 90s, they kept his shell around so they could destroy his legacy.

That's wonderful user

This is why

That's nice sweetie

Who else /rural and suburban retard/ here?

Is there anything the Russians haven't done for Drumpf?

Powerful

>Cops who killed violent niggers didn't get any jail time, even tho all the monkeys in the hood threw temper tanrums about it, so naturally, the best course of action is to throw more temper tantrums about it

They could just ban state income tax but they wouldn't because they are kikes and are happy for us to pay them because it means they have to pay less into federal programs. Republicans love state taxes how do you think making everything state level works?

Me.
>87 IQ
>Voted Drunpf
kill me senpai

Nothing beats failure like following up with yet more failure

Interesting. I see those anecdotes and raise FBI 2016 data on murder by race of perp and victim.

(Disregard that they lump hispanic with whites here, the actual white is asian level)

I'm convinced it isn't even a conspiracy at this point. There is some sort of organization, whether paid for or just some neckbeard faggots in Discord who do it /forfree/ because they apparently have nothing better to do, but the shilling is a real thing. I was just in the past like 3 threads over the past 2 hours and it was slow as shit due to discussing Trump and events happening over the past few days exclusively. Last thread was slow as fuck all the way up until the end. This thread is when it went turbo-mode with trolls, shills, dumb posts, etc. It's obviously some organized effort. It cannot be coincidence at this point.

God damn will you fucking losers just fuck off already? What do you hope to accomplish? And how can your boss not know how obvious this all is? You all come and go in waves. It isn't hard to detect.

Too late, it kneel against Trump and the flag now.

Sometimes I hated that the Russians get all the credit for our psyops, but they do make a much easier fall guy than reddit or 9gag.

It's aussies and eurofags, m8.

>fuck due process en sheeit

It's from this Destiny debate

youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s

>muh taxes are going to get raised
literally how

How would Hillary have closed the gender pay gap if she had won? Would she write into law via EO that women must be paid an extra 23 cents wherever they worked?

Paranoid schizo detected.

but seriously folks, we can't let him get the nuclear codes!

The Amharic language of Ethiopia is a very unique and interesting, however it isn't spoken by most of the Ethiopian population.

youtu.be/4jjEawqaMkE

Late nights are usually good, but around 8, the shills come in...kind of like they are clocking in, huh?

My black neigbor has a IQ of 250 and he voted for HER
I should have listened to him

deductionfag detected.

It's been known for months, trs aka the alt right sends us "Tactical Blackpills", because they want you to feel as shitty as they do, knowing they fell for the spencerpede meme

Their most common tactic is calling xyz a kike, and I believe we have one alt right pede doing it as we speak itt, because somebody is hitting my filters

>They could just ban state income tax
Actually, I would say they should ban federal income tax and leave it to the states to fund their own shit like Medicare, Medicaid, whatever.
Make the States pay from the state coffers for the federal govern services instead of docking it out of all citizens and let the states recover that cost in taxes of their own.

Trump let a turbo kike write the tax bill and because hes a rube he is going to go all in on it and fail because 40% of Republicans will have their taxes raised.

Good enough for me to make some new MAWA girls.

By being poor

Blumpf

>I don't know how memequoting works
re-read what I wrote.

Trump is reddit

The black people who kill other black people will go to jail. The police will not.

>lets abolish the military, the tax plan

See , whoever tax bill gets higher is because their states are swindling them and they were passing the cost to the states with lower taxes (via federal deduction).

Before
> oh, my governor is hiking the tax to pay for DACA enrollment? No biggy, I'll just dock it out of my IRS

Now
> fucking governor, he's going down

You are the reason they keep coming back. Why stop when there are still people bother by it?

More often than not it's just ironic-shitposters hunting for (You)s with tired bait

It's likely Media Matters. No proofs. Just a hunch.

>lets abolish the military, the tax plan
Not really user, did you miss the "Make the States pay from the state coffers for the federal govern services"?
Imagine the military annual budget is X, divide that proportionally (using some metric) among the states and charge them outright, to be paid by the State to the Federal Government instead of making an intricated scheme to get the population of said states to pay for it with taxes and deductions and exemptions.

>tfw my state skimps out on less taxes than Texas despite being a corrupt democrat shithole

Damn

>And how can your boss not know how obvious this all is?
lmao

It's never gonna happen

YEAH GOYIMS,NO JEW MONEY FOR PUERTO RICO

OUR SHEKELS STAY HERE IN THE MAINLAND

MAZEL TOV,POL

Can someone post FEMA's response to the lying Jew media about Trump's efforts for Puerto Rico? Can't seem to find it.

Thanks portubro, my state may suck, but we bloodsuck less than others at least, Hopefully our governor can lower our fucking taxes if this passes.

Sup Forums is not a echochamber drumpfy