Otto Warmbier body showed no clear signs of torture - coroner

TRUMP LIED ABOUT NORTH KOREA

LOOK AT THE PARENTS, SHIT LOOKS SCRIPTED

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/otto-warmbier-death-north-korea-captive-torture-us-family-coroner-doubt-claims-fox-and-friends-ohio-a7971546.html

>Mystery surrounds death of 'tortured' North Korea captive after coroner casts doubt on claims

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41423729

cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/09/26/what-killed-otto-warmbier-coroners-report-only-deepens-mystery/704656001/

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-northkorea-detainee/north-korea-insists-u-s-student-warmbier-wasnt-tortured-idUKKCN1C31D3

Americans lied yet again and used it as propaganda against North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NJmFQHIa0I
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law
strawpoll.me/14028941
youtu.be/-FkJ1Wp9iko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mystery surrounds the death of Otto Warmbier after a coroner said his body showed few signs of torture.

>Speaking to Fox and Friends, Mr Warmbier’s father accused the secretive state of torture. “It looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth,” Fred Warmbier said.

>But Lakshmi Sammarco, a medical examiner in Mr Warmbier’s home state of Ohio, said although the student had died from a lack of oxygen and blood to the brain, she could not explain what had caused the condition.

ITS THE WMD IRAQ TIER PROPAGANDA AMERIKIKE LYING AGAIN

Start 6:10

youtube.com/watch?v=6NJmFQHIa0I

if this isnt scripted, then I dont know what is

The North Koreans are based. Trump should protect them. They are our allies. One world alliance. One world. A new world.

>Shill

>he just happened to randomly get brain damage while in NK custody

You know it's possible to torture someone without leaving marks right?

>his body showed few signs of torture
>few
few implies that there was some torture
checkmate atheists

he got a data disk showing health reports and brain scans spanning all the way from his injury, if NK really wanted to torture him and let him die like westerens have been brainwashed to believe the past 3 months, then they would't bother to go through all this effort.

So did CIA killed him? Or he is alive under witness protection programm and somewhere hidden?

He was a jew. Babtized as christian and on a missionary mission for Israel. No american media will tell you about this.

yea, well, propaganda aka fake news is legal now

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

who said he was in a vegetative state when he came back and they first spoke to reporters....and now it’s “he was howling” .....if he had a tube in his mouth you wouldnt see his teeth....the coroner noted that he had a scar on his throat like a tracheotomy but an old scar. Because they refused an autopsy there might’ve been other reasons, but there wasn’t any outwards sign of damage. North Korea probably has the same tech as Cuba and gets medical equipment from China/Russia.

the doctors at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center who treated him - "No signs of torture"

the two coroners who examined him - "No signs of torture"

the head of the National Association of Medical Examiners who read the coroners' report - "No signs of torture"

Who cares. You break the law in another country you pay their price.

>Who cares. You break the law in another country you pay their price.
This.

Pay your debts Germany

he said tube in nose
good point
so then NK puppet of US why?

pic related me right now

>TRUMP LIED
wew

>warm bier
gedverdemme

So how in the fuck did he die without being tortured dumbass?

Cia niggers

Wasn't it confirmed that he showed signs of oxygen deprivation? If so then that means there was a way to torture him without leaving signs

>“It looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth,"

I dunno, that's a pretty clear sign of torture, and this is from his own parents who would have medical info directly from the doctors who treated him

They Lied about this
He had a tube in his mouth, how did they even look into his mouth

>Anything that doesn't leave marks is not torture

Waterboarding confirmed for not torture.
Sensory deprivation confirmed for not torture.

This whole thing is a bunch of he said she said. In both cases it stinks considerably.

strawpoll.me/14028941
strawpoll.me/14028941
strawpoll.me/14028941
strawpoll.me/14028941

People fall into coma from water boarding?

What does this have to do with NK lobbing missles over our ally and rocket man asking for a bitch slap?

Me thinks it was the cia to cause a conflict with NK to save the plutocrat elites they work for from rebellion

Apart from all the small scars and a large 10cm by 4cm scar on the bottom of his right foot.

He would have been beaten relentlessly.

The parents only permitted an external physical examination not a full autopsy. I'm sure a full autopsy would have uncovered much more.

I don't care if it was torture or suicide attempt. You don't visit NK as an American.

And you definitely don't give them a reason to try you for any crimes.

>said although the student had died from a lack of oxygen and blood to the brain,
>she could not explain what had caused the condition

Data Disk? They barely have computers yet you think they have state-of-the-art brain imaging and diagnosis computers?
user...

surely we can trust the communist regime.

Impeach trump

Further proof Trumpkikes are pushing for war with DPRK.

That's a lot of paychecks

In other words, Otto Kaltbier is still already dead... NEWS AT 11.

I like it, Otto Feuersaft. Am I doing this right?

goddamn kikes

I bet the sonicated his brain. Just from using those machines without ear protection, it breaks down the hairs in your ears. It disrupts the cell membrane, I bet they emulsified part of his brain for shits and giggles

And the problem with that is?

Bahahahahahahaha. Get the fuck out of here.

Yeah, the guy tortured himself. There's no way a vicious communist regime would ever torture an American prisoner and try to get information out of him.

Brother...go to sleep.

>Lakshmi
Mmmok

what the hell is going on here? when he came back the claim by doctors was that he had suffered extensive brain damage and NK said he took a sleeping pill while being sick with botulism making him "slip into a coma"

there was never any claim of torture except from his parents, now suddenly it's a mystery? wtf? This is probably just his dumb parents making shit up to justify their sons muh suffering

most likely he tried to hang himself using the door knob method or some such, NK found him but his brain was slushy already after like 15 minutes, and because it was the door knob method the signs of strangulation were minimal

We pay these people

How often do you hear the name warmbier in Germany?

To be fair, the parents lied and it was aired on Fox. But Trump watches Fox the whole day and believes everything
>inb4 muh 2d mahjong

every year on octoberfest at least once

Yeah hold his head underwater. Not that difficult to come up with

>its impossible to torture someone without leaving ma-

This is the worst botched psyop I have ever seen, my sides are in orbit

so, to really drive home, waterboarding is actually really fucking horrible.

I'd had it done to me for work reasons, and I've actually drowned to the state of unconsciousness before.

Actually drowning is easier.
Waterboarding is fucking horrific.

That said, I think its something our confirmed enemies and their spies all deserve, and it's a great motivator for prisoners.

I wouldn't use it for information purposes though.

It fits with the story, almost no marks, and lack of oxygen.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

If you stand on someone's chest all that shows in oxygen deprevation. No impact, just lack of air and brain damage.

he was mk ultra kid

I have not tried it, but i believe you are correct in that it is really horrible. It dosn't sound so bad when you just hear of it, explained it dosn't sound that bad, but try to actually imagine it it's terrible.

Gulags NOW

Oh now youre just larping, abdoolah

youtu.be/-FkJ1Wp9iko

i trust them more than your fucking wank country, even your entire culture is based on bullshit and lies.

No clear signs of torture, Died of oxygen deprivation, No clear signs of torture. What are they trying to say here? that people randomly die of oxygen deprivation?
they're so eager to discredit what trump said that they are essentially saying that waterboarding isn't torture.

>Otto got framed.
>Was suppose to be a normal labour camp propaganda thing but he pussied out because American college kid can't deal with hard labour.
>Suffocated himself somehow trying to suicide.
>Norks tried to save him with their Soviet medical tech. Failed.
>Other accounts from American detainees all show the camps are survivable just fine. Whilst the conditions are bad it's not in anyone's interest to kill the prisoners.
>Warm beer's family don't want to admit it was because Otto was mentally weaker compared to all the other American prisoners who survived.
>US tried to quiet the whole thing down (((out of respect for the family)))
>US is torn because they want to somehow use this portray Kim and Best Korea as evil but they know there will be no evidence of torture so they go along with the no autopsy request to keep it vague.
>Realise they've fucked up because now there's no evidence either way except the contradicting words of the biased parents who are exaggerating and a confused doctor who maybe had a 5 minute look at the outside of Otto's corpse.

twf you realise this whole thing is one family vendetta against a rogue state and the US is taking advantage of it whilst struggling to assemble a coherent narrative.

Warm beer's family is basically pushing for war because their son died. I hope Trump does something stupid and WW3 starts because of this. I hope when historians look back they find this point and realise the world turned into a nuclear wasteland because one middle class family was salty about their dead son.

>his parents agreed to a superficial autopsy, not a complete autopsy (cutting him open)
yes very trustworthy

>Drive someone into a corner mentally.
>Self inflicted injuries.
This would legit be understandable and no-one would think of Otto worse for it but his parents are hell-bent on their persecution complex and perfect-son narrative, so now we have nothing but conspiracy theories.

what a mystery
>probably some coroner doing their job, and liberals using anything they can to discredit everything they don't like.

This thing is 5/5 comedy, with the arguments between NK and USA but also the parents.
>Our boy Otto a good boy he dindu nuffin
>Refuse autopsy

Do you honestly think NK didn't do anything to extract information from Otto? Otto might know something, Otto might even be a spy. Otto has to be returned now, but we'll be damned if America learns of some stuff we'd rather they not know about...

>implying

Otto was returned as a bio weapon that appears to have failed. The U.S. should never have let him back in this country without a long ass quarantine.

They believe anything to satisfy their world view. They legitimately don't think NK would waterboard an American, when even to an American this screams a cruel irony. Considering what Kim has been saying lately, he seems the type for cruel ironies.

>deep scar tissue on feet
>No signs of torture

He was an idiot tourist and he looked like one. They just wanted to use him as an example for propaganda and it backfired.

They barely tortured any of the ethnically-South Korean, Korean-speaking American-passport holding lecturers or missionaries who would either genuinely know something or have some ulterior motive to be in the country. Why should they bother with this white college kid who has 0 influence and didn't speak a work of Korean?

Even if they did torture him for kicks or something which is totally possible, now there's no real evidence. Now the parents are chimping out because no-one believes their word over the doctors. It's the parent's fault for refusing an autopsy and the state's fault for not pushing for one.

Lol what a bunch of bad liers.

>People fall into coma from water boarding?
sure. deprive them from oxygen long enough and voila, brain damage.

this nigger was cia, a tool used to eliminate vacation traveling in the dprk. are you morons that retarded that you cant figure out a blatent and badly acted psyop?

I can see why many wouldnt want their kid t be cut open

Both NK and US authorities are smart enough to know someone like Otto can't be used as a spy, come on he was so dumb he got in prison for petty theft. Also what information do you extract from a normal tourist, how much Big Mac costs in Chicago?

I could not care less about this idiot.
What would anyone go over there?
I wouldn't even go to Chicago.

>no signs of torture except brain damage

I can also see why parents would want to lie to make their dead kid seem more like a victim than someone who couldn't deal with the prospect of smashing rocks for 15 years and took 50 too many sleeping pills.

>brain damage is a sign of torture.

Otto Warm Beer is a silly CIA "enemy signalling" op OP.

Please do not fall for this retarded deep state LARPING garbage.

>OH LOOK GOYIM I'M KIDNAPPEDED!!
>MUH EBIL DICTATOR
>NEED WAR NOW GOY!!!

How exactly would he obtain the sleeping pills?

uhh no one cares about that guy

ive been saying we should go to war with NK for almost 10 years, if someone like saddam is worth toppling, NK is the best choice of all countries to attack, to help the most people and decrease threat of nuclear attacks

>how much Big Mac costs in Chicago

Maybe, have you seen how ultra-super-mega proud they are when they achieve something as simple as bottling water.

Maybe they made their own Big kim burger and needed a taste tester from America.

Go back to the NSA, data mining fucktard.

Why would they? They are not the cartoon villain the americans try to paint them, they are not evil.

>doctor said there were "no signs of torture" therefore ----------------------------------------------> there must have been no torture

See your massive mental leap? All that proves is that there were no signs of torture, it doesn't at all prove there wasn't torture - just that there aren't any signs of it!
(except the brain damage)

This guy was clearly a rookie CIA agent who got caught.

On prescription, like everyone else.
>amerifats

It's literally Norks VS the rest of the world, they don't have to be evil, they just have to survive by any means necessary.

anybody else notice north korean gulag gives sleeping pills to enemies of the state if they can't sleep?

The feeding tube was up his nose you illiterate

>Go back to the NSA, data mining fucktard.

i'm from nasa faggot ass mother fucker

Go back to Mosque, Ahmed.

Isn't Sup Forums haram?

What does any of this have to do with Trump?