In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

What do these Arabic words mean in English? Let's take a look.

Allah = The God.

Islam = Submission to the will of God.

Muslim = One that submits to the will of God.

Allahu akbar = God is the greatest.

The flag above = There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God. It's important to know that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. That means rejecting the worship of a statue, an inanimate object, a trinity, a human, an animal or anything else that people decide to worship other than God alone.

>"Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

>"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

>"Worship God! You have no other god but Him." (Quran 7:59, 7:73; 11:50, 11:84; 23:32)

You also must accept that the Messengers such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all Muslims (people that submit their will to God alone).
They all came with the same message which was WORSHIP GOD ALONE! NO PARTNERS!

Shirk (disbelieving in the oneness of God) is the worst crime on earth that God will never forgive.

And they set up rivals to Allah, to mislead (men) from His path! Say: ‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’” (Quran 14:30)

So... how close are you to submitting your will to your God ALONE?

Did I already mention that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped? If not, then I shall tell you now.

IT IS GOD ALONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so
youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=H6tvXE328_g
youtube.com/watch?v=1medd7Mnfe0
youtu.be/qVG41LRKKW8?t=3312
youtu.be/ESaobHjy3fU?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus the messenger (peace be upon him) just humiliated all those that worship him rather than worshipping God alone. (Pure monotheism).

Too long and plot was contradictory and boring.
1/10 bad fairytale book

So you want to debate Trinitarians?

How will Trinitarians ever recover?

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so

Our Prophets say the Muslims are not correct supposing Jesus to be merely a prophet, I will read the Quran but I will continue to acknowledge God the Father, Jesus his son, and the Holy Spirit.

This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before. Have an open-mind.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

This. Plus too many repetitions (hey guys, did I tell you how awful Hell is and how awesome is Paradise?) and most people forget they have to read the first tome, aka the Old Testament.

we know all about it, thats why we are not muslims.

>lord
>part of Islam
kek

Translation; Allah still sucks big juicy dicks.

terrorist.

Look up what Jesus said were the most important 2 commandments. You might change your mind on his deification then.

I've had two friends murdered by muslim pig-dogs. One was shot in the back and the other,a woman, was poisoned. I think I have a pretty good idea what islam is about

Just gonna leave this here :^)

I have some Jizyah for you. Do you want it on your face or your ass?

Strife harder! Strife Harder! o thats it!! Thats it!!

Screaming too much... I'd rather watch a formal debate like White/Stafford

"Fight them until there are none who do not say, 'There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.'"

Go fuck yourselves. I will never say this. I will never 'submit.' And just like THE GOYIM KNOW, the KAFIR know, also. youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Fuck you dude

Answering Islam 7: Are There Historical Mistakes in the Quran?
youtube.com/watch?v=H6tvXE328_g

Reported to fbi

Why do you worship a god that stuck you in either uninhabitable deserts or third world shitholes?

enjoy your truck of peace

And gave them ugly, crooked noses.

Kill yourself invasive parasite.

jihad is like nofap or eating clean. it's about resisting the pollution of the mind/spirit, and this translates to the world as well.

>he at up the "jihad is self-improverment" bullshit

whether you're a muslim or a normal person, that's absolutely pathetic

Islam was created with the intent to fuck with Christianity. War religion, also pushed by russia
>christianity exists
>hm how can we fuck with it
>make islam
>"oh you have bibles? look we can give you bibles"
>seed lies, cause confusion
youtube.com/watch?v=1medd7Mnfe0

Mohammed is a woman:
youtu.be/qVG41LRKKW8?t=3312

Putin bows to islam:
youtu.be/ESaobHjy3fU?t=41

SAUCE PLS