Should obese people like boogie2988 be penalized with a fat tax?

Should obese people like boogie2988 be penalized with a fat tax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are already penalizing themselves.

Yes

SALAD DODGING

So long as I subsidize his healthcare, yes.

FUCK YOU! PAY ME FOR BEING FAT!!!

CALORIE THIEVING

I hate that do gooder fat twat. Every tweet, and video he makes he always has this middle of the road aw shucks look at me I'm just the nice old fat guy. Makes me sick.

You're a burden on taxpayers you fat fuck. Hopefully he has a stroke soon and he'll only be able to make videos by blinking at the camera.

Yes, get rid of the soda tax and make a fat tax!

no they should be harpooned, we need to bring back whale oil.

You should be penalized with a STUPID tax!

>fat tax
he should be forced to perform hard labour in a labour camp untill Arbeit has freed him. he should not be allowed freedom untill he has proven that he has risen above his degenerate self and became an enlightened Ubermensch. if he fails to liberate himself, he will die in the labour camp.

Don't even understand how you can allow yourself to fall into such degeneracy that you get this fucking fat.

He might be over 40 years old but he is completely clueless. She is going to take at least half his money, screencap this post. She could even annul the marriage on the grounds they've never actually fucked.

Yes

>add more taxes to people I don't like lol

Ain't no nigga got money for that.

Is she hot?

She can definitely do a lot better than that fat cunt that's for sure.

No.

most people who are that fat have serious health and mental issues that does that.

just increase consumption tax and decrease salary tax

(((yes)))

no
fatties should be exterminated
fat tax sounds like some jewish trickery

>allow degeneracy to ruin society lol

i like to imagine boogie getting ripped beyond belief then dropping her and fucking sluts all day

The fat tax was them having to pay more.

They should be killed and their blubber harvested.

Don't type with your mouth full thank you, it's rude.

It's a fake personality to get views and youtube bux. The Francis character is the real him that he has to suppress.

yes. but then many of them are poor.

>fat tax
Only if we have socialized healthcare. They can do as they wish so long as I'm not paying for it.

>look at me. i'm harmless and kinda funny looking. you can make fun of me online if you send shekels to keep me fat and pay my whore wife.
it's his survival strategy. too ugly to chad and too fat to sneaky fucker

Dude had gastric bypass recently and has lost over 100s.

How sad is it that he's gotten more sex this year than most of Sup Forums will get in their life...

>she looks like she's putting on weight
mfw she's too fat to take care of him and starts her own channel with videos of them physically brawling over leftovers

Honestly there should be seats for fat people on planes, in cinemas etc.
And they should cost more, like 30-40%

Where's the black guy at?

I could fuck any whale like his wife. I could make them cheat on their boyfriends

What kind of piece of trash fat loser are you to think that wouldn't be easy?

So how many planes do Boogies relatives and family have to reserve if they're traveling anywhere?

They weigh the weight of an African village. 'Muricah.

LARD GARGLING

He's playing on a fucking ds

He would be more likeable if Francis was the real him. At least you could talk about ebin WoW raids and how blood elves are for fags with him.

No they should just pay for their own healthcare, due to not fitting the conditions of healthy living that public funding should enforce.

Same with smokers, druggos and whores.

Yes

Gotta game :^)

hes a big guy

Fat people deserve the ZB.

LOL, how fucking fat are they? Muricaaaa'

youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ

I'm no communist.... but I'd like to see a fat-tax just for the fatty butthurt!

>the goal of life is to have as much sex as possible, whoever has the most sex is the winner

Kid maybe you should try reddit...

should be penalized with a treadmill.

If I reduce his calorie intake will he die?

they should be turned into candles

he could probably live without any food for 18 months and still come out as obese

Do you think his wife ever imagined him lasting 4 years?

5 minutes is technically the norm. high standards.

It would be extremely painful.

That's what's so insidious about government run healthcare. It opens up the door to these sorts of arguments. "I'm paying for your healthcare. So you can't do XYZ"

His death is eagerly anticipated in /fit/'s fat people hate thread. There'll be a memorable day in history when it comes, and celebrated annually

He...He's playing with a DS. On his wedding photo. I've never felt such hatred for a person before.

For your local fast food economy

It's """"ironic"""" I guess.

user, that Tumblr Feminazi will give me nightmares for days...

That would probably solve the US debt problem.

wtf... Do intenet celebs go to each others weddings?

His entire existence and daily goal is to be pat on the head and told everything will be alright. Youtube and Twitter are his hugbox. We should harass him until he stress eats and kills himself in the process

not if they live in a country where health care isn't free. In Swedeb they should. Fucking assholes wasting our taxes. And they are also filthy ofcource

Looks like that human whale is going to need a gastric bypass, as well.

not very diverse.

They are. Right up until WE have to start paying for their healthcare.

They should be penalized with summary execution.