Nigel Farage says Italians will leave the EU because of ww1 and ww2

And people truly think this guy isn't a joke.

He seriously suggested because Italy supported France, Russia and the British Empire in WW1 (after being promised Austrian clay in 1915) and Italy did an on the run switch in 1943 from an Axis power to the Allies (in order to avoid being branded a bad country by the Allies), they will leave the EU.

This is completely delusional. The reason Italy may leave the EU is because of economic weakness, high debt load, overregulation, a Euro which is too strong for the Italian economy and dissatisfaction with the EU and Italian life general. It has nothing to do with ww1 and ww2.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPUQ-31ERzw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14028976/r
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP. He campaigns for a British referendum to exit the EU. Cameron is against him, but may have to promise a referendum to win the next elections.

>It has nothing to do with ww1 and ww2.
>Kraut doesn't want to remember his past
there, there...

>run and switch to avoid being branded as a bad country
>what is a civil war

People called him delusional when he said that the UK would leave too. You're not laughing now are you?

Brexit was on the table ever since the late 1990s. I don't think anyone doubted the possibility of Brexit. People said that it was more likely that Brits end up voting for remaining. And the outcome was pretty tied with 52-48, so there was quite a realistic chance that Remain could have won... e.g. if lazy youngsters bothered to go and vote (only 30% of below 21 year olds voted).

>It has nothing to do with ww1 and ww2.

Says you, faggot. I don't understand how some of you euroshits can be so arrogant and so wrong so often.

Yeah that's a pretty balanced take on it. The tough part was actually getting a vote to take place which only happened because the Tories were bricking it about the 2015 election

>Says you, faggot. I don't understand how some of you euroshits can be so arrogant and so wrong so often.

Have you been to Italy? I have been there many times. Most Italians don't even know what ww1 was... and of ww2 they only remember the Duce and that he was rather fascist. Italians see Germans as fascists and Prussians who can be milked as tourists.

Italixit? Yes, but not because of the world wars.

>think this guy isn't a joke
Your panic over Brexit is obvious.

Mate... to be completely honest, you just seem to be one of the millions of Germans butthurt about Brexit and care very little about Farage other than the fact he BTFO your union

ISNT IT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it's the morning shift at shareblue, like half the thread is just libcuck faggot shit that doesn't belong here

>Italians see Germans as fascists
We actually see you as smiley morons wearing socks and sandals

>The reason Italy may leave the EU is because of economic weakness, high debt load, overregulation, a Euro which is too strong for the Italian economy and dissatisfaction with the EU and Italian life general.
And, in response to worry and hardship, it is the Italian character to just say "fuck it" and switch sides. As they did in both World Wars.

It's not an incorrect assessment, it just doesn't fit in this instance because there's no "alternative EU" for Italy to switch to.

>thinking anyone will leave the EU

Fucking Britain voted to leave and they won't even leave

>you just seem to be one of the millions of Germans butthurt about Brexit

I have actually put money to the Vote Leave campaign. Have you? I am pro-Brexit.

And I am pro-Italixit. But I doubt Italians want to leave the EU because of ww1.

>We actually see you as smiley morons wearing socks and sandals

And we see Italians as lazy, dark-skinned, hairy little people who lose against us in football... but have good pasta and pizza.

Everyone has his prejudices.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Literally this. It's always the Germans on here that are so sour that we're leaving.

>It's always the Germans on here that are so sour that we're leaving.
And yet I put money on the line for Vote Leave - 50 quid. How much did you donate to your leave campaigns?

i am so sick of this.
This just proves the layers of corruption hidden behind bureaucracy.
T. people have spoken.
LEAVE! NOW!

Funny isn't it?

He's not as delusional as everyone who keeps voting for pro EU politicians only to get buttfucked by immigration and unemployment every time.

Good. morning.
strawpoll.me/14028976/r

That was Farage's point, dimwit.

The emotional core of European union has always been the prevention of a new French-German war and the Italians really don't have the stake in that that the northern Europeans take for granted. It's just not their fight.

That leaves them with the economic project, which -- as you and Farage point out -- is a failed experiment.

Why are brits making it all about WW2? It's almost as bad as the jews and muh holocaust, stop living in the past.

I wonder why you want us to forget about WW2

I'm drawing a blanc

He also said UK would leave the EU, and people thought he was a joke.

so either way Italy leaves right?
why the fuck are you wasting space? stop wasting electricity you fucking nazi

history may not repeat but it certainly rhymes

Congratulations to Hilter for making the EU one country

oh look, another salty german making a thread about the UK

it's a joke, you're supposed to chuckle a bit

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
NOOOOOOOOOOO BRITAIN PLEASE GO!!!

Farage is a moron living in the past still seeing everything through the WW2 lense since Britain and the British ceased to be a power post WW2, so they desperately cling to that time period when we still had relevancy on the world stage
Churchill was a half American traitor and all round scumbag

>The reason Italy may leave the EU is because of economic weakness, high debt load, overregulation, a Euro which is too strong for the Italian economy and dissatisfaction with the EU and Italian life general.

This is all consequences of WW1 and WW2 Hans. Every action has a reaction.

We actually see you as a bunch of retards ruled by an oligarchy that treat you as the retards you are, and our politicians as a bunch of traitors, this is why we are still in UE,

EU is going to start the last war in europe

it must collapse before it is not too late.

>The emotional core of European union has always been the prevention of a new French-German war

That's a fear mongering meme, everyone knew by 1954 that there would not be another war between France and Germany... ever or the germans would not exist anymore.
It was always about creating a supranational entity to implement cosmopolitism and enslave populations to globalism and the market.

Also the EU did not do jackshit about peace-keeping, the dozens of american occupation forces scattered around the continent did.

>>Italians see Germans as fascists
>We actually see you as smiley morons wearing socks and sandals
And you're not wrong.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY

>A humorless German not understanding a joke
Classic.

OP is a faggot shill liar.
Nice lies there Kurtz (or Muhammed?)

Listening to the first minute of the video will disprove your point and highlight your lack of oral comprehension.

Farage didn't say that Italy can leave due to loyalty to the English. He says, and RIGHTFULLY SO, that Italy has no great historical or emotional attachment to the idea of a unified Europe, nor any past conditioning about continental disputes.

He then proceeds to illustrate other points of his thesis.

I don't think Italy will have the balls to leave anytime soon, unless hit by a major crysis, but certainly there's not much europhilia aside the PD here

You sound salty Hans. Funny, isn't it?

PAY ONE TRILLION KRAUT

Farrage is a bit of a clown like all anglos, but at least he is funny in a non-kikish way. That's rare for these island cucks indeed

Actually France wanted to bound Germany with a currency, to avoid eventual war from Germany in future or any other strange tricks against it, and Germany for doing that wanted the head of Italy, its deindustralization.
Our fucking traitor class accepted (leftlings, put in there after a coup that took out the best of the best of our politicians) to destroy Italy to build a new "wonderful" country because they were bunch of retards come out from PCI; italian communist party,

He's right, kraut.

This

His point wasn't because ww1 and ww2 those were historical actions he uses as examples. His reasons for why Italy will leave is the 5 star party, refugees, and in the historical context Italy does not have close historical ties to a european project they switch sides often. He spent more time talking about how the EU killed the Italian economy than about ww1 and 2 watch the video Fritz.

euro and free trade created situation that will lead to big war in europe

it is either big war or collapse of EU (like ussr) and small civil wars.

Where's Poland's trillion?

Your mind is fooling you. I guarantee if you go 3 years back you would have never imagined the possibility of Brexit. Fucking krauts

>Euro which is too strong for the Italian economy

WEAK SHITS

They can't. Soros placed May as a Brexit-Stopper the last minute, her sole purpose is to torpedo them leaving with all means possible or delay it forever.....

And that's what's happening, cucked air politics, on all sides of the Atlantic. We all get played goys, none of them intend to move just one bit. That's the sad truth. You have to dispose of them all by hand, the old, violent way. Only that will yield results with the kikes. They ran out of time too fast. Dis is gon be it, so expect the weak points to burst any minute

Are you that fucking autistic? He's saying the world wars shows Italian politics being willing to switch sides often and that historically Italy tended to ally itself against Germany even turning on them in ww2.

>muh I've been to the place meme

>This is completely delusional. The reason Italy may leave the EU is because of economic weakness, high debt load, overregulation, a Euro which is too strong for the Italian economy and dissatisfaction with the EU and Italian life general. It has nothing to do with ww1 and ww2.

He just made this his second point on why he think Italy will leave the euro.

lel

This.
Dachshund-fucker is a certified moron

A lot more countries will leave the EU.

Because the EU still not respects East European countries who don't want mass migration.

EU doesn't solve the economic depression in South Europe.

EU doesn't reduce bureaucracy

EU doesn't reduce overspending

And the Germans will eventually have enough of bailing out other countries like Greece and soon Italy and Spain.

Good morning..... Good morning....
Funny isn't it?
Funny isn't it?
Isn't it funny?
You know, when I first got up on this stage and I said "Italians will leave the EU because of ww1 and ww2" you all laughed at me?
Well I have to say you're not laughing now are you OP!
And the reason you're so upset.... and the reason you're so angry.... has been perfectly clear from your flag.
You are a krautcuck.

>And people truly think this guy isn't a joke
this guy has taken a shit on all of germany and the eu, and complely fucked globalists, have some respect emre

Are you still living in 2015?

They will try everthing to stop it. I will only believe when it happens.