My best friend is a shitskin from Iraq, but he's not a mudslime, works hard and hates the joos...

My best friend is a shitskin from Iraq, but he's not a mudslime, works hard and hates the joos. Do you want to kill me now Sup Forums?

>. Do you want to kill me now Sup Forums?
I'm fighting the urge.

what

if i would be the head of finland. i would make law that no more then 2% of the country could be foreigners and the foreigners that come there should all be highly educated and ofcourse extensive backgroundchecks etc.

Get ur nigger friend and we can all just fuck instead of kill.
No homo.

>hates the joos
Literally every mooslim hates the joos.

>Flag
Yeah OP, Amed is right!

>Breeding with shitskins

>My best friend is a shitskin

dropped

I think this one suits america better.

-the bass.

Why? That looks like your new nieghbor and your wifes lover. You fags keep inviting them.

>Being a best friend = breeding
Is it time for a burger education meme?

Looks alot more like your next generation, you fags keep inviting them.

muzzie or not, never trust an ar*b

He's not a mooslime tho, just an apostate.

There is not much differance compared to you....

When will you fuckwits understand that all we care about is preserving white majority countries and the precious high trust associated with it?

yeah basically.

ofc there's no difference for you, you're an average ignorant amerimutt

All it takes to convince Mongols is a little taqiyya?

wew

Yup, with all that WHITE EUROPEAN ancestory, you got dat BROWN MIDDLE EAST ancestory, you all brown, here in the south we are all white.

Ain't nothing wrong with being a european mutt, nigger faggot.

yes, i'm on my way to kill you right now and save the white race. One sec, my mom has to finish heating up my hot pockets

Why should I care what happens in Russia?

European Mutt>Middle Eastern Mutt
I like your logic

i do not want to kill you. however, im sure your friend could be triggered enough to kill you. its genetics.

It's enough if we kill your friend

Damnit man, your killing me, kek!

I'm a full blown burger mutt. My dad is italian and I don't even know wtf my mom is. She's just white.

No idea on myself, figure English/Irish on my moms side, German on my dads.

Was he from near the Iraq/Iran border near Benis??

>turkey
>brown middle east

isn't it enough burgerposting for today?

Yes :-D that's why he's my friend :DD

Why are you friends with a Iraqi who hates joos?

i don't

>turk saying they ARN'T brown
Just need an indian, brazil monkey, a based blackman, and some spainiards to just the party and the set will be complete. Dont you have some small girls with unobrows to rape, children to throw off a building, or to pray to your version of the Abrahamic God?

I don't even care, also fuck all Eastern Europe is 100% cancer, mostly Romania.You can close your eyes point and you'll find someone acting like a gypsy of a nigger.

I want to kill everything.

He's a cool guy, hates joos, calls out lazy niggers and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Romania
>cancer
Yup, we got those licefuckers begging around here. They are the worst.