Who here is rich and how does it feel?

Who here is rich and how does it feel?

Pls no larp

How does it feel to be gay OP? I've always wondered, I feel like you'd get along better with guys and have less drama than a psychopathic hormone driven cunt.

i'm pretty rich for my age it feels pretty normal. The only thing is, that i can stop working while other people have to spin on the hamsterwheel. But being super rich must feel even nicer.

Similar to beating a video game or finishing a movie. It gets boring after. You find yourself looking for fulfillment and asking why me a lot.

I'm the richest man on this planet because I don't desire anything

I'm rich (networth over $50 mil). Feels pretty good overall. But to be honest, becoming rich was disappointing. It's not as great as you would think. It adds a lot of unnecessary responsibility. I regret not retiring young, settling with a much smaller amount and just living a frugal and care-free life somewhere warm.

Zenpill is infinite money.
Buying a lot of shit only makes you matter for others.

I made several million in app development a few years ago.

>how does it feel?
It feels like shit. About half of what I made was taken in taxes, to pay for people who only want more, and who hate me for the heinous crime of being successful. I've literally had people tell me that I should be killed.

It's nice not having to worry about where my next meal is coming from, but other than that it's basically the same. Shit, eat, work, jack off, sleep.

what do you consider rich?
lmao this is absolutely a shit answer. Rich people don't get "bored" of being rich. Maybe they get bored of toys like anyone would but being rich is about standard of living and influence, not occasional indulgences.

Net worth of 35k does that count? :^)

I make about $100K/yr, which is moderately middle-to-upper class income, but the net worth of my grandparents is somewhere around $100M. I didn't realize it throughout childhood but I picked up on the signs as a teenager, and only within the past couple of years have I been aware of the full scale.

Same % that is 8 inchers here, rich are 2%-7%.

>Hello Sup Forums please LARP for me
>Pls no larp

I have €170,000 cash. My job is mediocre but I was given money by my parents. The gf has a similar arrangementm I probably won't ever need to sell my life to a bank.

anyone that has anything wrong with being rich is mentally ill

Depends on how you define rich. I consider myself rich because I'll get a free house and have an upper middle class job. Hardly unbelievable.

>asking in a drumpf board who is rich

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I love it because I will always be able to date people who are 18-21 years old - the ages before women go stale

I just made $10 USD from buying Bitcoin. Being rich is pretty sweet, everyone should do try it at least once.

RURAL
AND
SUBURBAN
RETARDS

Hello. I see you need attention. Have a (You). Feel better?

I've seen posts like this where rich people say their view on money is much like your view on water. You know there are people out there struggling with very little of it yet you'll happily empty that shit down a drain without a second thought and enjoy your comforts.

/biz/ is my home, watcha think pleb?

I've inherited a few million dollars.
An interesting thing happened, I've become slightly paranoid about losing it and not turning it into more. So I've literally spent none of it, haven't even put it into stocks, funds, or anything. It's still in my bank accruing interest.

Generational wealthfag checking in. Most new money I meet are unhappy people. Maybe you have to be born into it? Wealth is a dilutive unto itself.

Why don't you give me all of your money, and then you can move someplace warm, and live a nice easy life.

I'm not rich but my dad is (I'm still in college). He grew up poor though so he's not much of a slender.

A lot of people are only rich because they are obsessed with money so when they get rich they keep working instead of turning the money into free time and life enriching hobbies like skiing or boating etc.

feels like taking a 6 month vacation in SEA on a whim and fucking over 100 different beautiful asian women bareback, and coming inside of them

feels like knocking up 4 of those women with my white baby, and then paying them to fuck off forever

feels like the anxiety between deciding if I want to go back to thailand and fuck some 80lb thai girls, or if I want to travel back to cambodia and smoke weed and have anal sex with with the most adorable little spinner I've ever met

I'll go 50-50 with you

Enjoy your STDs.

What is to be rich?

How much interest? What bank?

>tfw not rich
>tfw not poor either

I manage money for wealthy people and pull home about 300k a year. I'm not as rich as my clients but I'm definitely well off. It feels great. I still keep a budget and live within my means (~10k per month living) because I would like to retire at 50.

It means you can shitpost using your own flag and look down on americans

Lots and lots of Jordans.

Gross.

Changes yearly, around 3 - 6% if I remember correctly. I'm not American. I converted to dollars as it's easier to understand the value.

This. I made a shit ton of money in Australia and pissed it all away again emmediately (true aussie style). I can never be rich because I don´t enjoy making it, I only enjoy spending it. True rich people (worked for one) love the game. They never stop, money is just a bonus for them.

>50 million dollars
>browses Sup Forums
Can you see why I don't believe you?

wtf where do you get so much interest? here its about 0.25%

I enjoy poorfag insults like that one, but thanks to Truvada and Valtrex, incurable STD's aren't something I'm concerned about. For everything else, there is a penicillin shot or a quick med clinic visit.

What bank is giving you 3-6%? That is a really high number for just, "leaving it in a bank".

Does your savings account interest outpace inflation? Sounds like it merely matches it.

Consider investing part of it, so you can at least slowly grow your existing wealth.

>keep a budget
>~10k per month living

that would be considered a rich lifestyle here in poor Eurofagistan, even in wealthy Germany.

I am poor, my net worth is about £100k, its depressing as fuck, I want to kill myself every single day. I just want enough money to stop working, I dont care if will have to shop in lidl for the rest of my life and not afford nice things. I just cant be a wage slave anymore

Ally will give you close to 1%, but I have never seen Any bank give close to 3 or 6%, that doesn't make any sense.

I don't know, I didn't set up the account. My uncle, who works in finance, did after I got the money.

>Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. 11But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness

What is your monitary system?

You don't even know what type of account your wealth is stored in? Come on man...

You're hardly the only young+wealthy person with that sort of apathy about their status, but you could be doing so much more if you paid attention. It might not solve your paranoia, but at least you will have a measure of control and understanding.

Fixed term deposit accounts.

>drool over sports cars and shit for literally years
>suddenly realize I never needed a car, what i need(ed) was a bicycle and/or a skateboard

It suddenly hit me like a wall of bricks, the realization that my wants were not mine to begin with, but were just projected upon me by a group of people. Ever since then, I've been walking around dazedly, watching people spend their money on frivolities when all they would really need would cost only pennies. I still consider myself a capitalist, but I am now much more conscious about what the things are that really improve the quality of my life.

1% is shit since the USD has a inflation of 3% per year. I rather invest it in funds and make 5-7% per year.

I don't want to be specific. I would also be charged a lot of interest for drawing money out, unless it was a really high sum. I also have to ring my bank several weeks in advance to get it. I'm going to keep it to spend on my kids, a house, and a business when I finish my education. I'll leave 50% of it untouched for a rainy day.
It's a lot more now than when I got it. You're not poor. 1 in four families in the UK have less than £95 in savings.

i can live your dream for you while still young, i accept bitcoin donations

I play video games like 6-8 hrs a day. I'll probably never have to work a real job again because I can live a middle class life on mostly interest.

Having rich parents is literally the same thing as hitting the lottery. I did graduate from college. BA in MIS. I got seated in a $110,000/yr job while I was still in school thanks to my parent's connections.

I say this with full sincerity:
You life does not matter one iota if you aren't making six figures at least as your very first full time job. Everything else is failed genes and not even trying.

Norwegian krone.

>tfw tfw matches mf

>I play video games like 6-8 hrs a day.
you parents must be so proud
fucking degenerate

That's a silly thing to say. Imagine if the state seized your parents assets and you had to grow up poor. Still going to have superior genes then?

ive read about a guy who basically became a billionaire and started at zero. interesting thing he said was that he was happiest when he was making 150k a year. being super rich brings problems, everyone tries to get money from you, you cant trust people easily. they will sue you for bs like stepping on a banana and falling down while being in your house etc.

Listen fag.

I made shit tons once, pissed it away and now I make little to none. My net worth might be around 50k at the moment but Im not depressed and Im CERTAINLY not a wage slave. Why? Because I work 10-15 hours a week ( as an independent) and I have all the fucking time in the world to do the things I love. I spend very little and the money I can save I collect til I have enough to buy myself more cheap land (already have 3000 m2 of beautiful hillside (not suited for construction but for gardening/farming) which cost me 5000 Euros here in Germany). Being a slave is a middle class problem. Either get rich (too much fucking work) or break the chains of expectations, make little money and live a happy life full of free time.

I admire you. I am trying to figure out how to turn €200,000 into a life style I can make last.

Invest a sizable chunk of it.

>pls no larp
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Buy your own house.

It's more than most Americans

Comfy

This is what I will do. It will inflate in value as well as eliminate the cost of renting. Then I'll try to move to a 4 day working week.
No investment on €200,000 will make me €1200 a month, which is what i currently pay in rent.

you don't have to show off. For me having 2-3 millions is super rich because you can retire and live comfortable in eastern europe with that money.

What made you start cluing in that your grandparents were loaded?

He could be William Shatner.

€200,000 will buy you good property (at least in Germany). You could buy a nice flat or counttry side house, share it with and rent it out to people you like and let their rent finance your life while living there for free.

I am richer than some 80% of the human population

>paying 1200 in rent to make your landlord rich.
Crazy.
I still live with my parents despite being a multimillionaire.

I'm relatively rich and influential. A lot of the stress I had when I am poor is gone (paying bills, etc) but it has been replaced by other stress.

you're my hero

I'm going to charge my gf rent lol.

For most people being rich is a meme (comparing High Class to Middle Class)

>Holidays in slighty better places
>Maybe you are slighty healthier than average
>Slighty bigger car
>Slighty better phone

Meanwhile you still spend 10 months a year working in maybe slighty better conditions than average. Now being poor is another thing.

you are a cuck for not doing so.

Similar experience for me. Also went through a time of rather short-lived wealth, now I am self-employed and make just about as much as my peers, which is pretty close to national average (bit higher). I don't mind this life at all, I can afford everything I want. The additional luxuries I could afford when I had a lot more money honestly did not add much to my life in terms of happiness. At this point I in life I am not materialistic at all anymore, simply because I realized how little happiness I derived from the things I spent money on. I have even considered embracing the minimalist lifestyle, but I think it would be difficult to start a family like that.

(autistic german answer) depends on the relationship. If she´s a keeper and you plan on having a family with her then of course you can´t charge her. She will pull her weight maybe by working while you provide the house with your investment and perhaps do maintenance and/or a bit of farming. That would be my choice. Of course expensive kids would change that situation again. If she´s just the girl of the month/year then do it. Charge her rent because otherwise she´s just a prostitute having sex with you for gibs.

Of course. That is why I will charge her. I'm not a charity.

I'm 3rd generation old money. I live with my fiancee in one of the houses they bought. 6,100 sq/ft, 6 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens. I met her in college, she's way out of my league in looks, lol. I'm not much of a finances guy, but some kind of corporation was set up, so I get dispensaries every year that allow me to pay property taxes, maintenance, utilities, and the like. I don't handle any of that stuff, some company does. Nobody really works in the family and everyone hates each other, waiting for the older people to die off for big checks. There's a lot of properties and money to be had. It's comfy, but not very fulfilling. We both started low-pressure businesses (can ask for loans from said "corporation" board) and stay entertained by hobbies until we have kids after we get married. I honestly don't know anything about money or what the "corporation" is, cause I never had to worry, and never will.

me, it is nice to be able to pay for everything and do whatever you want but in sucks to be surrounded by poor people all the time. i was once poor aswell and the only rich person in my old friend circle. family basically turns into gibmedats.

Yup. You got this whole life thing to figure out. You have all the money to go anywhere and see anything and you're a slave to your own cock.

Shame really.

From my experience, this seems true. In that case, do you mind telling me the general net worth of the family entirely, and your age? How as the money made?

I'm not "rich" but I'm worth about $300,000 which includes 173k in cash and 130k in investments

Enjoy your breakup.

And I'm 28. Feels great, honestly...but money doesn't really buy happiness. It just buys stability

>why make lots of money when you never have the time to spend it

100% this. Be rich if that makes you happy but be aware that the satisfaction that comes from materialistic wealth hardly ever lasts. The few rich people that are truely happy are the ones who love the game. For them life is like playing competitive vidya. The money is just their "game points" with which they can measure their success.

Might be a good idea to look into your finances. There's a recurring trend of families pissing away their wealth in 3 generations and it's precisely because the 2nd and 3rd generations no longer have any idea how things work and just piss it all away. Then again if everyone in your family is at odds with one another hitting financial troubles might help fix your issues.

this is interesting

I'm the trust fund kiddie of a mining baron.

Anyone who complains about being rich should be fucking shot. Straight up. Nobody with more than 10 million in the bank has any right to bitch about fucking anything. I have to sit through three hour whine-fests at family/corporate functions where people who make more in a month than the average person does in a fucking year, whose houses cost more than the average person will make in a LIFETIME, piss and moan about "waaaah muh taxes, waaaaah they hate me because I'm rich." No you fat old bitch, they hate you because you are a condescending cunt who is so arrogant that you think that the only possible reason anyone could possibly find you annoying is your money and that you are, in all other respects, a perfect and unhateable human being.

FUCK.

New money is the worst. Ironically, they tend to be the more entitled pricks of the pack. Old money, at least in my experience, tends to feel a bit more secure in their wealth. New money embraces the attitude of "fuck you, got mine." They can't get away from poor people fast enough, as if they're afraid its contagious. They would gladly build walls around their corner of the world and never interact with the plebes except through bulletproof glass. They consider having to breathe the same air as you an intolerable imposition. No surprise that they raise shitbag kids from four different partners and the estate goes to shit inside a generation. Probably the most important thing I want to get across to you is this: when you see "rich people" you focus on the "rich", not the "people." As much as they are loathe to admit it, rich people are exactly the same as you. We are also just human beings. Same flaws, same conceits. If you had millions you'd probably be the same.

If my father hadn't forced me to get a job as soon as I was old enough - a real job, minimum wage front line retail at JB Hi-Fi and not some cushy nepotistic fuckshit in the family business I'd be the same too.

I've read this whole chain looking at peoples responses.

Those without money have absolutely no clue what it is that they are missing.
It's like a 3 grade education vs. at PhD.
You don't know what your missing out on because you don't even know it exists or can't comprehend the meaning of a word.
You can't even imagine like a rich person can. Their resources and their options are endless.
It's up to them to create the world around them.

Being in America, because we are exposed to so much rich content on TV, it makes you realize your an ANT. Your life is meaningless. You are here nothing but as a spend and tax medium to help keep the rest of the other systems going. All you do is spend what you make because it takes every dollar just to live a meager lifestyle.

If you have the fantasy of having 2 Million Dollars and living like a hermit is rich, you are at the 3rd grade reading level. That's not rich. Not even close.

Being rich is about being free. Free from everything except Father Time. He get's us all. However, that won't be forever.
Being rich is having unlimited resources. Unlimited options.

If you have limitations, you are not rich at all.

Sorry for the disappointment and I know it sucks!!!!!

Proud Citizen
*another person with LIMITED resources.

Perfect example of how an easy life makes weak people. I would go as far and say that this is the core of our current predicament in the West. Maybe a simple proper economic crisis would fix all the things we hate. Maybe a bit of struggle is THE red pill anyone ever needs.

I'm American with an American job living in Bolivia atm. American dollars are worth 7 times more here so I guess I'm pretty rich even though I'd only be slightly above middle class in the US.