Black NHL player "will never protest Anthem"

What could possibly be the difference between Black NHL players and Black NFL players

yahoo.com/sports/p-k-subban-says-hell-never-kneel-national-anthem-161139398.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nflarrest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Subban was born in Toronto and raised in the city's Rexdale neighbourhood.

Black NHL players are probably at least half white. When's the last time you heard of a black guy playing hockey?

Honourary whites

His Jersey is going to hit a record high of sales this week, mark my words. If the niggers who play in the NFL had any brains in their nappy heads, they'd make the same announcement and get showered with nationwide praise from Americans who spend money in the game.

IQ

>doesnt have the group think

>probably comes from a well off family since hockey is expensive

further proving that ice hockey is superior to yankegg

Being black and redpilled must be some truly disheartening shit.

Imagine you were aware enough to know the vast majority of the group you're lumped into at birth are insecure simpletons trying to drag you down to their level.

No matter what you do in life, you'll always have the baggage of millennia of bondage and failure hanging over your head.

Feel shitty just thinking about it.

NHL is real men and not overgrown babies

this is probably true

>comes from a well off family since hockey is expensive
This

Also requires a father to get you to practice early on weekend mornings. PK Subban is a unicorn of the league

Do players actually get royalties if their specific Jersey sells? Neat.

how anyone look at that chimp and not realize niggers are sub-human is beyond me

I think it depends per player and their contract. I have a feeling only top tier playeds get $ from that

Probably because white people on his team would beat the absolute shit out of him, which is consequently why the tolken few white players in the NFL took a knee

>not a spoiled baby
Omg BASED

We can do know right in your eyes can we

This, it's like being raised by a Fredrick Douglas or something. One in a million shot to get a well educated black family who cares about your future.

could be worse

THIS DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IGNORANT PERSON MUST AN HERO AS HE WILL NOT FOLLOW OUR NARRATIVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*no
Dam autocorrect

Fighting in hookey is allowed isnt it?
If he does white would be all over his arse

This is P. K. Subban we are talking about.
You can't kill a legend of a man.

they're among 99% whites. they can't do shit unless they want to be ostracized.

CBC has tried to bait this guy for years with identity politics. He keeps saying he's proud to be a black hockey player, but it makes up for less than 1% of his identity.

With football(soccer) shirts, the lettering is done on demand.

le BASED nigger

All those white guys are either Canadian or Russian, so I don't really think they give a shit.

Good on this guy, just the same.

A) Canadian
Or
B) did have his entire life on easy mode since high school

>didn't have his life on easy mode
Sorry

It takes a lot of money to get your kid into hockey. Subban is basically a white guy in black skin.

Le based black man

He's a good canadian boy. Even our Nigs are better!

>You can't kill a legend of a man

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT NASHVILLE GOT ROBBED BY THE REFS

As someone who played semi-pro hockey. It definitely requires a lot of time, patience, and dedication from your father to get you ahead of everyone else in hockey.

>Sydney "third man in" Crosby
I'll take a loss instead of cheering on this cunt.

pff just another UNCLE TOM bix nood

Why do black people need to get jobs to be "Sup Forums approved"? Not like most of us work.

Your options seem to be either

>A. Overcome the Black groupthink, achieve something in life and be ostracised by other blacks for being an Uncle Tom. Whites won't -fully- accept you either, and patronizing lefties will hold you up as some golden child for doing exactly what most other people do.

>B. Think "fuck it, I'll just be a nigger bixnoodmugfugguhmuhdick"

hockey is really expensive
Skates alone are like 450-700 dollars new
Good sticks are like 300+ dollars
Takes lots of cash to play.

This is not even including paying for ice time and travel.

That place was awesome 20 years ago when it was the crowd scene for high schoolers on Friday/Saturdays. Back when Fayetteville wasn't awashed in black athletes and actors encourgin the scourge of Riverdale to migrate further south.

It's a Goddamned cesspool now.

P.K Subban = PC Bitch in Swedish.

Canadian niggers have more respect for this country than white libs. Fuckin neck em I say

Canadian blacks are civilized human beings.
Kneegro NFL players were never civil.
Ray Lewis was not on his knees when he killed

Most likely no but it's still good for their brand.

Subban is based, Canadian boy. Not a nig nog.

He learned to play hockey in Canada, he would beat any of your player
t. team Canada

how many black people have said fuck this nigger and want to fight him already ironically acting like they are portrayed ?

no, it goes into the franchise owner's wallet. That's for this reason that the Montreal did not like subban, he had his own brand and donated $10 million to the montreal children hospital without going thru their team charity foundation.

if you dont work you shouldnt be on this board

1-maybe he's a decent man who doesn't cares about virtue signaling

2-or maybe it's because NHL teams tend to be majority white, whereas NFL teams tend to be majority black.
Whites are way less likely to protest about that shit, so if most of his team is white he may feel pressure to not do that.

Idk tho.

American niggers are quite a bit different from Canadian niggers. Not saying our niggers are great but there is no or very little "gang culture" horseshit up here, most of our problems are with fresh immigrants and natives not black Canadians who were raised here, although every now and then your gang shit seeps up across the border and infects the minds of a few of our niggers. Please America keep your garbage to yourself, you're a cultural cesspit and your politics are a fucking laughing stock, the entire world laughs at you for this "kneeling" shit.

He knows he better stand or Crosby will bash his head against the ice again

And Ivanka is gonna get LEAFED at the white house

Fuck off that shit is all off. Solid sticks will run you $80 maybe $100 if you're lazy. Skates are like $200 at most. You can find really good pairs for like $10 at garage sales for younger kids when they need new pairs every other year.
It's not cheap but not as expensive as you think.
t. former varsity HS player from the state of hockey

He's canadian tho, he's not a ghetto nig nog. So he might not feel the need to kneel for these since he identifies himself as a canadian and not a nigger

dude head injuries lmao

wtf are you talking about? For kids yeah, for adult unless you shop your gear at walmart, premium gear is expensive.

Everybody has something to be ashamed of and things hanging over their heads, what matters is you don't let yourself get yanked down into the pit of failure by all the subhumans who can't overcome their shame and shortcomings and self-actualize, because the pit is a surprisingly comfortable place to be, but to be a truly worthwhile human being you can't just wallow in the pit of failure and despair like the majority of subhuman retards on the planet, you have to transcend.

More masculine sport desu. Same as rugby. Any all black protesting here would die in a hail of bullets

No those are adult prices I'm talking about. Hell last spring I went out and got a composite for $45 on sale. If you're paying $200 on a stick you're a stupid nigger getting jewed by the latest model which ads nothing.

Fug

It is only a problem in cities

Nashville.

It's not in his best interest to do that

>I went out and got a composite for $45 on sale.
Remember here everything is more expensive, you won't get it under $80-90 even on sale during May.

Underrated comment.

>Black NHL players are probably at least half white.
He's full black. His dad is Jamaican and his mother from Montserrat.

He's from Rexdale. That's one of the worst neighbourhoods in Toronto. I've had to commute through it on my way to a past job. It's full of niggers from Africa and the Caribbean. High crime, gang violence, poverty and all the great diverse hallmarks you'd expect from a nigger neighbourhood. His parents are both Caribbean immigrants, probably relatively poor too. If anything, his success is a testament to his parents raising the kid right and doing a good job at keeping him away from the niggery that surrounded him on a daily basis. Hockey equipment is expensive as fuck, maybe his parents sacrificed some time and money to help their son get to where he is now; probably good dedicated parents. Trust me, if you saw the area where this kid is from, you'd realize he truly is a rare specimen.

PK Subban is from Canada, where police don't arrest and assault you for spitting on a sidewalk (like Nashville).

> plays a sport where the opposing team can beat the shit out of you

> promises not to be an asshole

KYS civic nationalist faggot.

Niggers outside of Toronto are civilized, also he had a father unlike 99% of blacks.

My parents bought me new shit.
I remember when Vector sticks came out. They were fucking expensive as fuck. I played when t-blades became a things too. Not buying shit on sale during the season was expensive. Wood sticks were around 60-120 bucks.

I played for around 12 years. But hey if you got your shit that cheap and not as a hand down thats great.

I just remember p[laying in shitty fucking skates sucked balls and they took forever to break in. Even when you cooked the skates in those ovens that mold the internal gel to your ankles.

>ayyyyyy lmaoooo

Wtf, black people play hockey?

Why are people losing their shit over this pic? If it was a mutually agreed upon relationship, then they have every right to marry and breed. Also the kid had no choice to be born, you've got to be pretty degenerate to attack it, have some human decency.

Most nigs in the NFL are literally criminals themselves and that's why they're doing it.

>when you know your geneticly fried mixed race brain is in failure and you have no conception of time, space or reality.

There's a few in the NHL. Maybe about 10 at most. I can only think of about 4 off the top of my head.

Based NHL. Suban, Coach and Preds team all agree they will stand for anthem. Penguins only Major team going to White House. Left butthurt with the power of a thousand suns!

Holy shit, I didn't think anyone would recognize it. Especially now that they had to change the name.
But yeah Fayette County is going the same way since we lost our old hanging judges 5 years back.

Look at the baby......look at it. fucking leaf.

Subban is Canadian and we don't pull that shit. Plus he's a great player unlike kapernick being a meme quarter back

Subban is a good man. He did so fucking much for sick kids here in montreal. Tons of money to the hospital and he visited them regularly. He was easily the most beloved player in the city. When he was trsded people were pissed.

reminder, only about 30% of NFL players kneeled last week, the media just dosent show any of those people

Subban is black, but he's definitely not a nigger.

>sport full of Canadians is more american than a sport full of american dindus
Really makes you think

It takes a huge amount of dedication and work to get to the NHL, not that it doesn't to get to NFL but they're not the same as those coddled monkeys

How long till the left calls the NHL the white supremacist league and all the black uncle toms?

To be honest it's not like black Americans have any concept of time or reality if theyre pure bred either

Is living off a trust fund the same as working?
What if you built the trust fund yourself?

>What could possibly be the difference between Black NHL players and Black NFL players

Black NFL players are the majority. Black NHL players are a tiny minority.

nflarrest.com/

NFL players are little shit tier humans.

Yea I know Rexdale, PKs parents must be incredible desu

>Black NHL player
>Black

Why would a black guy go to NHL? White foster family or something?

BASED BLACK MAN AMARITE?

Is is full black as other user said. His 2 brothers are also on the verge of being on the pro roster

Perhaps he has a brain? It's not about culture or colour, it's about retardation. We have to much of it.

He knows he'll get his ass beat on the ice so bad they'll have to scrape the blood off with shovels.