Was he or was he not a Zionist? I've heard rumours yes and rumours no, but can an user shed some light?

Was he or was he not a Zionist? I've heard rumours yes and rumours no, but can an user shed some light?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W1I2p
chromatism.net/fjordman/breivik-ideological.pdf
gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/
archive.is/Y37ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not sure why a zionist would splatter a bunch of shitlib commie teenagers. Seems counterproductive.

Over half of them was not teenagers.
startpage the victem list.

He made the difference between the international jewery and Israel as a ethno national fascist state. This makes him way more red pilled than a good 75% of Sup Forums

Yeah but diaspora jews weaken our countries so israel is safe

>Diaspora jews
They openly promote anti Israel narratives while claiming to be the real Holicoaster survivors. Israel has an interest in an extermination of those. btw, Anders makes the difference, read the manifesto

Yes, he was a zionist. Why else would someone do such PR damage to nationalism?

He was a Mossad fall guy.

Everyone here worships him, so..

>muah PR
while at the same time lefties burn cars and trashcans, and beat people they assume are not communists.
Just gtfo /leftypol/, your board is dying

This, we must defend based jews in Israel (ignore pic related)

and everyone here is also edgy faggots
case in point: if you defend this creep you are 14 years old or a fucking retard and this whole thing would be better off without you. inb4 some insane dude starts rambling to me like in every breivik thread.

Anders is unironically /ourguy/.

You don't get it. No one speaks of based jews, the Israelis just have a goal that partly overlaps with the Europeans, and their price would be to keep out of what they claim to be greater Israel. So, if one would make the deal, publicly of course, that Europeans and maybe the US open the hunt on diaspora jews, while Israel handles those who think they can return to Israel, and at the same time purge Islam from north west, while Israel does the same from south east, one could beat 2 flies with one stone. It would even result in lesser Jews and weaken Israel, not as much as liberal jews, but enough to take them out later.

The 1980's called, they want their centrism back

Jews are already trying to create greater israel by supporting ISIS, destabilizing the region, and sending millions of refugees into Europe. Why do you want to support that?

israel called, they want you to support their zionist false flag terrorists. oh wait you already do? okay shalom

>Sends million of shitskins to europe
>Europe more and more shifts to the right
>Shooting arabs and camp them enters the public discourse
If our leaders wouldn't be such cucked 68er the borders would be closed and non europeans in camps. Isarael is helping Europe to regain its strength, as a right wing Europe which keeps out of Israeli business and helps to genocide Arabs is in fact a win for Israel. Only mudskin scum and lefties who praise Palestinian terrorists oppose this. btw, flag coward

I don't think it matters either way, he was a good Christian.

>hi I'm norway
>i'm a cuck
>if you disagree with me you are 14 or crazy

>archive.is/W1I2p
>EU parliament lets terrorist speak

>hi im a burger
>i fall for false flags
>i get an endorphine from posting edgy posts

He claimed to be a Zionist in his manifesto. In a letter sent from Prison to the media he claims this was a ploy to not be dismissed as a "nazi" immediately.
chromatism.net/fjordman/breivik-ideological.pdf

Too bad he didnt shoot you paladin engstad of the neo christian movement

PFLP did nothing wrong.

you're clearly not a kindergartner when you attend a political youth camp.

>t.mudslime
How about you go back and fight Israel you coward.

Only cuck dislike him.

I am not a Moslem lol. Are you a Jew or a dumb golem?

You are a pussy nationalist or either a false flag because nationalists do have to fight, he did fight. You are the kind of guy when the war come who will be to scared of death ? Or maybe you disapprove his methods of killings which I could agree, he could have targets at least better location.

He said he was in his manifesto. Read this link for his actual opinions:

gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/

He said lots of things that were calculated to be untrue in his manifesto in order to divert the media in the wrong way. The "hug your enemies, attack your friends" strategy i.e. he spoke very highly of Fjordman in his manifesto because irl he hated Fjordman and thought he was working with Jews, so when the manifesto came out the media attempted to ruin Fjordman's life in exactly the way Breivik wanted. Here is the relevant section of his actual thoughts on Israel:

>I know a lot of people will be dissapointed when reading this, but my love for Israel is limited to its future function as a deportation-port for disloyal jews. I am aware of the sad fact that all available statistics confirm that only aprox. three percent of eurojews oppose multiculti (but from an anti-islamist perspective), and that only aprox. 0,2 percent support nordic indigenous rights. I wish it wasnt so… However, there is in fact a strong anti-nordicist/ethnocentrist wing within the counter-jihad movement, represented by Fjordman and his Jewish network, the EDL-leader, the SIOE-leaders, Wilders, Farage etc., but their organisations are so heavily infiltrated by nordicists and ethnocentrists that its hard to say which wing are actually controlling them.

>[…]

>…This makes it even more ironic that many nordicists and ethnocentric nationalists, Stormfront included, still dont know that I systematically used double-psychology in order to protect them, and in an attempt to prevent the multiculti MSM from using their .

So, should we use it too?

so you are a globalist lefty then?
>Jew
Negative. A European who is aware that Europe faces three, or rather two dangers deteriorating its cultural and genetic heritage. liberal diaspora jews, shitskins and in both cases lefties enabling them out of egoistic motives or subversion from 40 years ago. Israel is facing the same enemies and has started to act against both. We should help them

So what the Fuck did they gain with that "false flag" ?

Anyone else think he looks a bit like that baptist Anderson bloke?

Ok lets say his zionism was just a strategy, a ruse. Shouldnt we use it too? It would be quite funny to get leftists attacking Israel (because they robotically do the opposite to us), and thus being labeled as anti semites instead of us

>so you are a globalist lefty then?
Supporting resistance against Jewish imperialism is not "globalist" in any way, shape or form. How retarded are you?
>Negative. A European who is aware that Europe faces three, or rather two dangers deteriorating its cultural and genetic heritage. liberal diaspora jews, shitskins and in both cases lefties enabling them out of egoistic motives or subversion from 40 years ago. Israel is facing the same enemies and has started to act against both. We should help them
Israel is our enemies too and they are responsible for both the things you mention. The Jews are incredibly influential. They use their influence to subvert us. The Moslems are only our enemies because they are coming into our countries.

Leftists are already attacking Israel. People need to be awoken to the Jewish problem.

>Lefties attacking Israel
>label them anti semitic
Happening since the 70's and it still happening to this day and it blows back on them.
>archive.is/Y37ZQ
>Shouldn't we use it
That's what I'm arguing for. A stand against the international jewery and diplomatic support of Israel could be easily put into one narrative of getting rid of foreign cowards leeching of national wealth. And it enables an avenue to confuse lefties and snackbars to fight our fight, what also happening with them dying in the thousands in Syria. Israel offers the right a way to become the new jews without realizing that it will not benefit them in the end

International diaspora jewery ≠ Israels conservative nationalist forces
Only shitskins and lefties argue like you in hope to subvert the right to fight their fights, which results from a self subversion that the right is all about jews, not able to differentiate

Atleast I argue lol

>bähhh
being emotional, yes. Typical lefty
And what do you care about an Israel empire, it would make trade and energy transport far easier than having to deal with the whole Shia Sunni fuck up, and the US wouldn't need to put billions into "securing" the region, freeing up massive amounts of capital which could be put into R&D of new energy forms or extracting shell gas and oil making them an Energy exporting country. do you see the difference of our arguments lefty? You use emotions and expect that according to speech theory your offensive emotional tactic will fruit, while I chose cold hearted facts to be offensive. News for you, this is a different platform like those where those theories have been tested, my method is simply better on anonymous internet platforms

Only one being emotional is you, dumb golem.
US never "needed" to put billions into retarded wars for Israel, they do that because of Jewish influence and stupid golem like you.

>ad hom
>ad hom
>ad hom
>TRIGGERED
If Israel would control the arab peninsula and the ME, and would be free to genocide Arabs and liberal racemixer jews without fear of International consequences they would do so, it is rational. And the US wouldn't be needed any more, still could export their overproduction to the region, even deploy man with far lesser deaths among their ranks. Genociding Arabs is simply a rational thing to do for Europeans, Jews and Asians, nothing more. Cold hearted economics and demographic suggest this as the best method to secure security, resources and territory for all three. It would be even rational for Africans. The only thing between a world wide Muslim genocide and zerg shitskins are lefties and their universalistic equality meme which is pure emotion of weak humans who think they are stronger 2gether

Cool fan fiction tho

Explain, why have you only attacked Israel and presumed that all Jews are equal, excluding them from being diverse as your argumentation suggests for other people, which you happily seem to split in right/left and good/evil?

>Explain, why have you only attacked Israel and presumed that all Jews are equal, excluding them from being diverse as your argumentation suggests for other people, which you happily seem to split in right/left and good/evil?
Why do you love Jew cock so much? Why are you a low IQ golem?

Again, you only have ad hominems as an answer relying upon the theory that offensive emotions are better to convince people, falling for your own boogeyman that the right is all about jews. Really you are a great display for the current state of the left and their blatant inconsistency in their ideology and narrative. You seem to assume that everyone except the Jews can be globalists or nationalists. How does this harmonize with the universalistic equality meme? How does your brain not just screams tilt and you get an epileptic attack for such cognitive dissonance. Or are you a mixed muslim bastard trying to larp as white?

Projection. I'm not going to argue with your baseless golem nonsense.
>Most Israelis don't want mudslimes in Europe either.
LOL

>muh jewish imperialism
Quit lying, shitskin, you're not arguing like a white nationalist, and you have to go back.
Most Israelis don't want mudslimes in Europe either

Arguments shitskin.
Let me help you answer the following questions
>Are diaspora Jews and Israeli Jews the same and have the same means and motives
>Explain why
>How is a strong Israel bad for Europe
One has to admit, the side effect of slapping the lefties right in the face by seeing how their women are treated like ona holes, as losing the support of the cukservative centre do to their inconsistency when it comes to suppoorting womens right or anti feminist and anti gay shitskins helped a lot to wake up Europe

based Fjotolf

He killed a bunch of white kids. Kids that could have been redpilled, and achieved nothing except polarising the left and right even further.

>kids
in subverted globalist circles
>no no they haven't been kids
They were already subverted
>kids
The left can't into coherent narratives

What part of "I'm not going to argue with your baseless golem nonsense" didn't you understand?

still you are replying. Have a news flash, the last word argument is even more retarded than the offensive emotional one. It doesn't even works in f2f situations. tho now I'm pretty sure you are a women. Get your tits out, this might win you the argument

>all that projection
You're such a good golem.

Bump for based Breivik