Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter's out:
readms.com/r/my_hero_academia/096/3488/1

Ragdoll the sadest

There is already a thread

>no hero in the title

At least she is alive, that's whats important.

Also, Inko is totally gonna become dorm mom

I wanna fuck bakugo's mom.

Blind.

her smile and optimism : gone

Deku mom is delusional and is gonna get told by dekudad next chapter

Remind me, what was Ragdoll's quirk again?

Here's a (You).

Was she raped?

No user, you do not fuck Bakumama.
Bakumama fucks you

Deku training in US arc when?

>Dekudad
Sweet trips though

>being this jelly

1st for best milf

Are USA heroes stronger than prime All Might?

What is wrong with dekudad? Hori confirmed his living status as alive

Maybe if Deku stopped breaking his arm every other day, his mom would be more lenient.

DEEP DOPE

Also, about last thread's S2 talk, do you guys think we'll actually get to Stain? this season covered something like two volumes. Stain only appears around chapter 40, being optimistic the best we can get to is to his introduction as a S3 tease in the last episode, unless this season is longer or is faster paced.

Source or didn't happen.

I can't imagine the tournament lasting 13 episodes. At the very least, S2 will make it to Gran Torino.

38 chapters. 3 chapters every episode.

Nah, I think the next season will fully cover Stain's arc and the start of the newly formed Villian Alliance.

Maybe if his powers were explained to him a little more he wouldn't break his arm.

Or maybe he just has to stop being a bitch and breaking his arm.

>Wanting Deku to tell Endeavor to fuck off, start his fight against Todoroki, heal him so that he uses his fire side and finish it, all in 1 episode

This would be terrible.

So how exactly is Shigaraki supposed to rival Deku?

Deku could kick his ass as it stands,let alone when he masters OFA. AFO was the only one who could truly stand up to a fully mastered OFA.

Would that all happen in that particular episode?

Yes. Chapters 37, 38 and 39, if it follows that dumb 3 chapter per episode pacing.

That all happens in the span of 3 chapters, from the 2nd half of chapter 37 until the first half of chapter 40.

>tfw you never have a taste of her deep dope

Also meant to quote

Her eyes were pretty much binocs.

Earlobe girl's shirt what does it meeeean?

No. Stop speed reading, we know Allmight is really really special.

when she was kidnapped I was halfway expecting her to be turned into a Noumu, which seemed like a cool idea to me at the moment.
But now I just feel bad.

>Japan is just a small time hero nation.
>USA is where it's at thanks to all the strong capeshit fuckery happening ala DC and Marvel.
>Europe is constantly on the brink of blowing because of every semi serious incident having the chance of becoming an international powder keg ready to blow into world war.
>All Might is a hardcore westaboo.
Also now that I think about it, why aren't there any Kaiju? If principal could get a quirk then why hasn't Godzilla emerge off the coast of Japan to do battle against King Ghidorah?

Monitoring up to 100 people in a given area at once

>comic sans
Ya blew it user

Why does America get all the supers and Europe is completely fucked?

Because animals only get quirks rarely and on top of that there's a really small chance they'll get something that can be actually useful to them? Nedzu is special because his quirk heightens intelligence, what would a mouse do with a quirk like Jeanist's?

>There are no Kaiju
>Implying this thing is human

That's gotta be another animal with a quirk.

We don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure that most nations have at least one high level superhero.

I'm like 75% convinced Horikoshi just forgot he drew that panel

>background character man has a power up type quirk

that's #3 hero, he'll make sure Endeavor won't ever become the #1

We know at the very least China and USA must have organized systems for superheroes already so it's a safe bet all major powers have some Endeavor/Jeanist-tier heroes.

Shhh, that's for after the timeskip. Deku is a pro hero, we get a look into the other countries and see Kaijus. Manga begins at chapter 1 and gets renamed Boku no/My Hero World

Well I don't see any problem since it's a comic and it shouldn't have serifs

>Yetiman
>glueman
>mantisman

Why are they all stuck in B while A gets Satou

His quirk is transforming into a yeti I think, he's drawn towering over his classmates just like Bondo and Kamakiri and yet he's meant to only be as tall as Tetsu in supposed base form.

Imagine Dekumom's reaction when she finds out about OfA, and that All Might gave it to him.

Tall kid's quirk is something to do with his blood maybe.

Because UA is a school, and presumably his grades were better.

What did she mean by this?

I'm talking about the guy next to bondo, there, not yetiman.

>Yeti
He's a lion.

>Why does America get all the supers
Because capeshit tradition.
>Europe is completely fucked
Different countries where villains and heroes can hop borders both deliberately or by mistake while going all out and cause shit to the neighboring country? Politics wise, Europe must be a stressful trainwreck with Quirk based terrorism and Quirk powered slavs removing kebab and one wrong move would cause a shitstorm that might trigger a war.
Africa would also probably be living in Mad Max times or a Fist of the North Star styled post apocalyptic landscape

holy shit get in the car

"Dozo" is usually translated to mean "Please do me".

His quirk name is "swiveling". No idea what he could do with that.

Looks pretty yeti like to me.

People were assigned into classes at random, Kendou, Tetsu, Ibara and Welder were all in the top 10 during entrance exam, Honenuki and one more person got in through recommendations. Don't confuse B with general departments.

He's an expy of Marvel's Beast, going by his quirk's name.

We've seen his quirk I believe, it's that whirlwind thing in this tiny scene where the teams working with Monoma turned on him when the plan didn't work.

Pot belly pig.

Did Dekumom get rounder?

His name is literally Shishi though.

Why does Bondo have so many mutations unrelated to his quirk, is one of his parents a tiny glue-shooting person and the other a hulking abomination?

>Fucked Europe and Mad Max Africa.
What a world.

I just realized that with All Might stuck in his natural form, his smile will never shine as bright.

Also this chapter sucked. I hope there aren't too many more chapters of the teachers going around persuading the parents and to let them stay at the school fulltime.

China must have a similar system to Japan and America, there's a Chinese kid in class B.

Bakumom is hot.

>I hope there aren't too many more chapters of the teachers going around persuading the parents and to let them stay at the school fulltime.
But I want to see more of Blood King

The shine doesn't comes from his smile but from his heart, user.
Now when he smirks his whole being seems to become bright and I'm not sad anymore.

>implying he won't be in a situation where he'll try to save someone, pushing hard to get buff for even 1 second and end up dying

that´s cool as fuck

>tfw SJW makes a deal with Marvel/DC and we have a crossover in the USA arc

H Y P E!

All Might's going to tell Dekumom the truth next chapter.

It's WSJ you retard.

Nah, he just had a moment this chapter where he couldn't reveal the secret, he's going to convince her some other way. And anyways him telling her that he gave Deku the quirk that's responsible for smashing his bones time after time would make her angrier with him.

Who are the recommended students in B?

Mob Psycho and season 2 will air during the same season right?

Because one of those two it's gonna get all the QUALITY since Bones can't do two things at the same time.

Honorable mention for doki doki Jiroumom

>SJW
social justice weekly?

We don't know yet we just got informed about the 2nd season a couple of hours ago.

the guy with the smile that can make quicksand or something and the 2nd one wasnt mentioned i think

And Dekumom in Distress!

Dekumom is cute!

Only one was confirmed, the softening guy.

The other one can be anyone other than Ibara, Kendou, Awase, Tetsu, Monoma and Nirengeki since they all either got full bios with no mention of recommendation or took part in the entrance exam; I think Pony and scales guy are unlikely too due to being foreigners. My bet is on Reiko or Yui.

Behold the bestest girl in this chapter.

Yeah SJW, don't tell me you read that misogynist WSJ which has no female protagonist?

Even right now, the smallest thing done wrong when dealing with another nation can spark a shitstorm, now throw the constant unknown of quirks into the mix, also I think Africa is already Mad Max times, only in BnH world it would also have people with Quirks. Just imagine a warlord rounding up kids with promising quirks to turn into breeding stock for his army, guys like pic related running around, all that quirk powered kidnapping, rape and murder...
China as always done it's own thing, everybody just needs to pray the Red Dragon remains dormant. You also need to worry more about North and South Korea.

Do we even know her name, or it she just "Deku's mom?"

It's too cute

Inko

Stain did nothing wrong

before the dark times

before the menopause

You can safely assume speech bubble, mantis, yetiman and Bondo aren't recommended students either, they all seem to have mutation-type quirks.