I would guess that 95% of Sup Forums are sheep and the other 5% are bigoted for intelligent reasons. I'm not a bigot...

I would guess that 95% of Sup Forums are sheep and the other 5% are bigoted for intelligent reasons. I'm not a bigot, but can one of you 5%ers explain to me why you are so?

So wait you're a sheep then?

>inb4 fpbp

But seriously what's your point? How could someone be intelligently bigoted? I guess it's not an oxymoron but bigoted typically implies a lack of reason.

I don't think "without reason" is in the definition. I hate semantics. You knew what I meant.

Lurk and pay attention. Can't get it all in one dump, but here's a stab, on the racial redpill

I consider myself a distinguished motherfucker and as such I want to live in a world full of beauty and success. Kek.

>bigot
>a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;
>especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

This term has no relations with intelligence and the definitions reeks of ma feelings

ach that's not the mega-dump I thought it was. Let's try this one.

What does "bigoted" even mean? Do you mean "racist" or "anti-semitic"?

I mean the whole package: racist, homophobic, ideologue, etc.

btw if you're new, right-click on the link and do 'open in new tab', to get an image you can zoom in on.

This isn't the greatest, either.

>a bunch of completely uncited and obviously biased claims
So THAT'S what redpilling is. I was under the impression that it was a suppository that enhanced gay sex.

lurk moar faget. Again, right-click on filename and open in new tab.

Here comes the "info" dump!

Do you honestly think every one of us is a Nazi? No, some of us just despise political correctness and the pathetic sensitivity people have to the word nigger and kike
(And I'm one of those two, so pick one)

whoops; some overlap with the previous one. Am on a small machine, I can't really see what they say except by the title. Trying again...

I am here to laugh at idiots who fell for kike propaganda labeling my country as not-white.

>show flag
Take a guess :^)

>that I won't read!

>racism
It is pretty obvious (even from a scientific stand point) that races are different, these differences manifest in IQ, crime rate, skin pigmentation and many more things.
What is commonly known as "racism" are only the consequences of these differences.

>homophobia
A joke of a word (just like islamophobia) made up not to describe anyone position, but to attack the people who do not want gays to marry.
Marriage has traditionally been the unification of one men and one women. There is absolutely no reason to change this and trample on the traditions of our past, just so that a few people now can call themselves something different.
A lot of "homophobic" people simply do not care about people sticking things up their asses in the privacy of their own bedrooms, but just want these things to stay there.
Public displays of these things and promotion of these Ideas to children are flat out disgusting and should not be accepted within society.

>ideologue
That is simply false. Sup Forums as a whole has no ideology.

I'm just here for the serious discussions.

5%er here

Fuck off

No it's a sociology student, sage and ignore

>Op makes up fake statistic
>OP asks you to explain it to him

What the fuck...

"Knockout game", Polar Bear hunting, Knoxville and Wichita torture/murders, etc. and the Brown Shirt Media doesn't even cover it. Yet everyone knows of Saint Trayvone Skittles.

that pretty much did it for me. never used the word nigger in my life until a few months ago.

he posted, so he's curious. Even if he's just laughing, the 'redpills' will be read by lurkers. We have a huge influx of new people, yes it's a pain to re-explain things, but it's how we change the world.

How is brasil this time of year?

I assume you mean racist/sexist etc. By bigot. I am not a racist nor a sexist. I just think that people should stay in their own countries and should not interfere with other nations internal affairs. Trade and turism is fine, but immigration or boycott should be stopped.

I am however an anti-semite as is 90% of muslim population. If you just study a little history, you can see why most people here hate jews with passion. Pic related is an example

More like Argentina. I don't think anyone in Brazil would claim that theirs is a white country.

Clauswitz, predator-prey, r-k selection, etc
Can't project individual interaction onto the group, the group actions differ from the individual, groups want what is most beneficial for their own group. Whose side are you on?

I am not a bigot but I am a realist. Most people don't have the capacity to see the long term effects of their views and decisions

I'm actually an entitled millennial, you fucking monster... great now I'm crying.

wow that "meme" is so good. is it another the-left-cant-meme meme? great job.