If you're so angry about sluts...

If you're so angry about sluts, then why do you consistently argue that you're not a real man unless you get laid on the regular? I understand that men have to work for sex while women allow it, but in living a hedonistic lifestyle you're not only adding to the problem (as well as, arguably, emotionally damaging yourself) and being hipocritical. Why not pursue monogamous relationships rather than insisting on hooking up?

A movement like this among young men could potentially cause a cultural shift towards a more productive society.

The hypocrisy on this never fails to make me laugh. "Promiscuity for me, but not for thee! Fucking sluts."
>pursues them and sleeps around anyway

I thought we were all virgins here?

You're thinking /r9k/ m8

If women always complain about not finding a real man, then why don't they make a ton of money to support men and bench press all the time?

Because that's your job. Being a provider is fulfilling, but only if you get that effort reciprocated in affection and possibly children.

"Fuck degenerate roasties and their use of the cock carousel"
>Continues to be part of the cock carousel (or tries to be) while planning to get rich and settle down after 30 with pure virgin 18 year old 10/10 waifu after years of perpetuating degeneracy.

There you go. Chastity is a woman's job. Sex is a reward for men worming hard.

Men who have been commonly rewarded are praised. Women who give away their rewards to anyone for nothing have no values.

A woman serving you as a wife and bearing your offspring is your reward for working hard. Long lasting gains>temporary hedonistic pleasure. If sex is all men want, not loyal wives to have children with then society right now should suit you just fine. Get a little buff make a little money and boom lots of temporary rewards, quality of a woman outside sex should not matter.

Because a key that can open many locks is impressiv.
A lock that can get opened by many keys is just shit.

nani

Are you saying to settle for non-loyal wives if you yourself are a man-whore? I basically agree with you, just clarifying.

>People are inatimate objects
A key opening locks doesn't damage the lock for its future key. A man fucking lots of women damages said women at the expense of her future husband and children.

Yes. A virtuous woman deserves a virtuous man.

That's fair enough but it always takes 2 people unless the man is a literal rapist.

idk OP I spill my sphaggetti around women so I decided to accept Ill never start a family and will dedicate my life to slut shaming and releasing my inner hatred to roasties. I sit here listening to grunge plotting how to expose these hoes tapping into my eternal hatred and depression growing stronger. I'm doing you fags a favor.

yes

Because:
>my bitches
>party and drugs is fun
Only a new Hitler could change this fact with youtube and other cancer but who am I to judge, im stuck with these faggots

The key/lock analogy is valid, but as that Aussie said you contribute to the problem in unlocking as many locks as you can.

>If you're so angry about sluts, then why do you consistently argue that you're not a real man unless you get laid on the regular?

The problem, as feminists understood it, was that women were shamed for being sluts and men were praised for sleeping around (never mind that this only happened to small percentage of men). The feminist solution to the problem was to make ALL women sluts. They never considered the idea of shaming the men slept around. They still haven't and they never won't, I will never understand this.

MGTOW is exacerbating the same problem using the same retarded logic feminists use: Instead of telling men to stop sleeping around, it just encourages everyone to be even more of a degenerate slut.

Yes both share the blame and shall share the consequences. Both should be shamed by society. Thats what OP is about. The retarded double standard that lets degeneracy keep thriving.

>If you're so angry about sluts, then why do you consistently argue that you're not a real man unless you get laid on the regular with one girl?

Furthermore, it's a *myth* that men weren't shamed for sleeping around. Womanizers/players have been around forever, previously only naive women fell for them.

I never said that. You can be alone and be a real man if you choose.

I don't see the hypocrisy.

Men have more value the more they sleep because it shows their prowess.

Women trade sex for resources, looks, etc from the highest male they could get. So a slut is shamed because it's no huge achievement to be a slut. Any 4/10 girl can fuck 100 guys in a week if she wanted. Guys have to be the best in their gender in order to achieve that.

and those naive women ended up stuck in miserable marriages with them and joined the (((womens rights))) movement and infected other women with fear about their own husbands being disloyal. Now we have feminism because these degenerate men made these naive women into good little soldiers for (((them)))

>asking this on Sup Forums

You realize this is the beta-male-kingdom? 90% of the guys here haven't touched a female human besides their mother. Blaming their pathetic incompetence on shitskins and women.

Tits or gtfo.

That's why you won't get laid you cuck

That's why your argument has 0 value.

Basically Sup Forums.
Well done

Tits or gtfo

Nobody argues that except low IQ beer guzzling normies who don't understand that they base success on fulfilling primal muh diKK urges.

The hypocrisy is whining about there being so many sluts around and no decent women. While admiring and encouraging men to contribute and create these sluts by keeping up the demand for slut supply. Why would women focus on their other qualities that are most needed for a healthy society, when they think they can get a decent value man just by opening their legs? Women aren't known for their logic and with the state of society these days they don't have many people teaching them the right thing, all they know is they want a strong man to lead them so do what they can to obtain him.

I propose that sex has an emotional connection. If you sleep with a lot of different people, no matter your gender, don't you devalue the sex you have in the future (i.e. in a marriage)?

Who hurt you?

Yes it goes for both.

>can't get laid
>blames people who get laid
>implies great intelligence, because not getting laid

Sup Forums women threads in a nutshell

If all men were virgins, then by default all women would be too.
The men of today are enabling women to be whores, men must lead by example. You cannot ask yourself why there is a lack of pure virgin women when you and 90% of the male population have 20 + sexual partners.

Not at all. Women don't mind when their man sleps with hundreds before her, because it shows he is high value. Sure, they may feel uneasy and insecure that he could leave them if he wanted. But they'd still take such a man over any beta virgin. That's why women throughout history and even today often agree to share their man with other women if he is high value enough. But a man will never agree to do that, under any circumstance. Unless he has a cuckold fetish. The only reason polygamy is frowned upon by women is that it's unacceptable in western society and women go by what's socially acceptable. In many countries around the world they have no problem sharing a husband.

By that logic, why do women get jealous if their man cheats?
Also, do you think those countries where polygamy is common are well off?

Shhh, who else would invite all these hot sluts to their party.
No quality and all holes have been filled by 20 men. Thats hot, no wonder bi and gays are skyrocketing

Spoken like a God tier virgin

>If you're so angry about sluts, then why do you consistently argue that you're not a real man unless you get laid on the regular?

Please cite examples of any of us making both claims.

Protip: There is more than one user on Sup Forums

I'm not saying women don't get jealous if their husband cheats. But they'd rather share a high value man over being exclusive with a beta faggot.

Men would rather marry and invest in a 5/10 virgin over a hot slut. But would rather fuck the hot slut for a one night stand.

>Women don't mind when their man sleps with hundreds before her
This is not true at all.
>But they'd still take such a man over any beta virgin.
They might be more naive to do this because emotions>logic but the consequences of it will manifest throughout the marriage. Jealousy, less respect for him ect. He on the otherhand is more likely to cheat and have less of a bond to her because she wasn't his first and his ability to pair bond properly was damaged by so many previous partners.

>imgsrc.ru
you think this is a fucking game?

I'm proud of being a virgin, most women aren't at 19, and i plan to stay one until marriage

Do you really think a virtuous women wouldn't be wary of a man that didn't share her lifestyle? Much less look up to one?

You're absolutely correct OP. Since women are no longer willing to be the "gatekeepers" to sex in order to enforce monogamy like in tue old days, what will have to happen is men stepping up to enforce it themselves. It will never happen though, what heterosexual young will be willing to turn down sex if it's given to him?

Men don't pair bond. I don't know about women because I'm not one. But I've never met a guy who pair bonds to women he fucks. I actually have some married friends who go to prostitutes on the side and they have the best marriages ever and very successful families.

Men's evolutionary strategy is to spread their seed, so it's natural for them to sleep with loads of women.

Women's evolutionary strategy is to find the best value man who'll invest in her.

Sure, those strategies are conflicting, which is why there is a tradeoff in society where men give up their urge to sleep around and women give up their urge to fuck the highest value male around. Men today see women as easy, though, which is why it makes no sense for them to commit anymore.

>mfw people still unironically use this shitty metaphor

Baby boomers started a bad trend with casual sex and it needs to be reversed.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck what women think. There is no such thing as good or bad. there is only interests. And men and women's interests clash. In the past there was a mechanism to control this clash. Today it's destroyed.

Do you not realize your friend is a piece of shit?

I literally get laid regularly. On any given weekend I can make out with 3+ women and go home with one of them to their own place. This won't stop me from slut shaming. It's easy as fuck for a woman to be a whore, but it takes a lot of work and charisma to be a successful fuck boy.

What? Dude wanted tits, dude got tits.

Because Sup Forumslacks are angry about what they can't have more than anything, and have found "creative" ways to blame everyone but themselves. Not really that hard

Subjectively (in the eyes of women), they are. Objectively, they aren't

I'll take things that are totally true and happened for 500, Alex

> But I've never met a guy who pair bonds to women he fucks.
>I actually have some married friends who go to prostitutes
How many of these clearly honorable men you keep company with were virgins at marriage? Of course you'd say men don't pair bond if you have no examples of a proper bond, just men who are degenerates and slept around and thus can't be loyal to their women.

They weren't virgins. They used to sleep around a lot in the past with sluts, then when they finished with their military service, they took a few years more to work and travel and fuck more sluts. Now some are married in their mid 20s to pure girls much younger than they are (18-20) because they know older girls who went through the army have seen many dicks. It's very degenerate here. So they get them young when they are virgins.

>They used to sleep around a lot in the past with sluts, then when they finished with their military service, they took a few years more to work and travel and fuck more sluts.
Just proves my point senpai. They fucked around before marrying and now the consequence is they don't have that bond with their wives that should prevent them cheating on them with prostitutes. Now they've married virgins who deserved decent men, but they will most likely put up with their husbands shit because they feel that bond to him. It's fucking sad.

Wouldn't you say that if you were a male with a low partner count when you got married that you would have a stronger bond to your wife?

You'll never understand how men think because you're a roastie.

They do love their wives. Sex for men is just like taking eating. There are delicious meals and disgusting foods, but if you're hungry enough you'll eat whatever. And men's hunger comes from not having variety. Many of the Sup Forums viegins won't understand this, but after a few months with a woman, the sex gets boring and you crave variety. Doesn't mean you don't love her, but the love for your wife is not just sexual. It's because she bears your children and you share common interests. The women he cheats with are nothing for him and he may even hate and be disgusted by them.

i was with my first girlfriend for 3 years. We were both virgins when we got together. I still feel a bond with her because we spent many years together. But I always felt the urge to be with other women. And sorry to burst your bubble, but all the men I've known are like that. And not just in my countrry, I've known men from many countries around the world. We just don't talk about it because it's not PC. But during guy talks, we always discuss other girls we'd love to fuck. Doesn't mean we like those girls. We used to demean the sluts a lot. But still talk about how much we'd love to fuck them/

Degenerate

Why not practice self control because it's the right thing to do? I'm assuming that's what you did.

>never slept with any girl that wasn't my girlfriend
>never dated known sluts
>promoted this lifestyle

stop projecting

I never cheated. Because I didn't want to hurt her, not because i think it's wrong. btw, feeling sorry for someone and feeling bad about hurting them is just an evolutionary mechanism to make sure that person won't hurt you back too.

Not as strong as if both were virgins, But lower the count the better. Still wouldn't erase insecurity/jealousy/respect problems with your wife though and vice versa for men who marry women with previous sexual partners.

> the sex gets boring and you crave variety
It's about controlling that desire and being righteous. If men had no control they could just drag women off to their caves and rape them. When you have a bond with a woman and love her you control your desire to do something harmful to your relationship and her.
>The women he cheats with are nothing for him and he may even hate and be disgusted by them.
That just shows a weak willed degenerate man who got that way by living a hedonistic lifestyle and becoming accustomed to it.

>But I always felt the urge to be with other women.
Of course men will want to fuck other women. Natural urges and all. It's about whether you act on those urges that is the issue.

>"Righteous"
>"Degenerate"
>"Weak willed"

Those are ad-hominems that may have had relevancy in the 19th century. Today, there are different rules. The exchange between the sexes that used to happen in the past is void today. Women today are whores and have access to thousands of alpha males at the click of a button. So the temptation for them is too big to remain chaste.

I don't blame them. i just see it as change and that men need to adapt to the 21st century and adopt a different strategy. That's where the red pill movement came from.

Usually the only people who complain about how women are sluts and men cheat are virgin men, because the sluts won't sleep with them. Or the ugly women because the chads don't want to give them attention.

>Those are ad-hominems
We are directly talking about their character and why they behave as such.
You are saying that history should be forgotten and is not relevant today. I say we can learn from history and try to get back there, because we can see where it went wrong and whats causing the breakdown in marriages and families. Might not be much hope for this generation but the younger ones have hope if we are willing to teach them to learn from our mistakes.
>Usually the only people who complain about how women are sluts and men cheat are virgin men, because the sluts won't sleep with them. Or the ugly women because the chads don't want to give them attention.
These are ad-hominems. People who care about our society and/or have kids they want things changed for so they can have a brighter future also complain about slutty women and cheating men.

Sometimes, you're forced to go with the herd. If you're a man and you try to find a chaste girl to marry, you take a huge risk of getting hurt, both in court and also by getting cheated on. Meanwhile, you have plenty of options to sleep with easy women. So you have a carrot given to you, which is free sex and a stick which is slutty women and court systems.

As a woman you also have carrots and sticks which push you to be a slut.

I don't think it's to do with brainwashing or anything. It's the direct result of technology and development. It's not controllable. And I don't even think it's bad. Sure, it's bad for some people...but better for others. Objectively there is no good and bad.

I'm saving myself for marriage thank you very much.

Found the woman.

>A woman serving you as a wife and bearing your offspring is your reward
Based Lord KEK confirms