One Piece

If this whale is not in the ocean does that make her a landwhale?
Also Jinbei joining was confirmed this chapter. IF he doesn't die.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10563880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He will lose an arm or something.

>I'm willing to sacrifice myself for Luffy
>Says goodbye to the Sun Pirates
>Pissed off Big Mom

If Jinbei isn't dead by the end of this arc I'll be very impressed.

Not just Jinbe. Based Pedro too.

I can imagine Jinbei with a cool as fuck pegleg

>Big Mom has sudden outbursts of uncontrollable rage
>Lola shown obsessed with marriage
>Praline proven to be yandere

B-but Pudding is super sweet and innocent and nothing like her family guys!

Lot of shit happens: The Chapter

Is Jinbe's mancrush on Luffy going to be his main gag?

Who do you think is most likely to die from the Strawhats?

Something really takes me towards Usopp, though I can't tell why..

Even though the translation says "roulette", i think it meant a dart board. Jimbe throws a dart to decide his punishemnt.

The numbers are the years stolen from you:
10 if you are lucky or skilled.
100 or 1000 are enough to kill most people.

Arm and leg are pretty clear, you lose one of them
Head is a beheading

Big Mom face is probably the worst. Possibly worse than dying. No idea what it is though.

The very small circle in the very middle is the bullseye, and you get out unscratched.

What did he mean by this?

I believe in Pedro's ability to sneak around but is he strong enough to carry a poneglyph out of whole cake?

I like his gag of deciding of a name for every battle plan before carrying it out better.

The person Luffy sees standing is Jinbe's corpse.

If that's true then it's too easy. Jinbe's skill with throwing water makes it easy to get a bullseye

If Usopp dies it's at the very end, and it will be the bravest shit ever. ;_;7

What if the person waiting for Luffy is Tamago?

He's definitely landing on the Big Mom space.

Kaya will become the cumdumpster of the village to fill the void in her heart that usopp left if he died

Jinbe is for faggots anyway, remember that old Jimbeposter?

>imba it is rigged, alive, and moving quickly.

Where is God Usopp when we need him?

>That
>Yandere
Fuck no, that's just being arrogant and mean. Yandere is full blown "I'll kill all of you fuckers if you touch my man, so I can kill him". Nobody from Mom's family has shown that, but they might inherit her berserk rage if their spouse actually gets injured.
Their gimmick is that they're just incredibly loving people, albeit with huge baggage.

Pedro is a traitor and will steal the poneglyph, only he accidentally takes the one Jimbei found and not the road poneglyph.

Screencap this.

Preparing for the great pirate war against the living legend Buggy

I can tell you my reasons

>Already split with the crew once, his renewed membership has made a lasting impact on his reputation in and out of the universe
>Has a connection to virtually everyone on the crew, and is one of the original members from East Blue
>Bounty and reputation have been climbing ever since he ditched the Sogeking persona
>Still considered the "weakest" crew member so his death would be seen as pointlessly cruel
>His primary dream (Become a brave warrior of the sea) is perfectly achievable as long as he dies in combat

My main theory right now is that his bounty is going to continue to go up until he's the second most wanted on the crew, and after that one of two things will happen

>Someone important (Blackbeard probably) comes to collect and kills Usopp
>Usopp commits a final act of piracy (Which will kill him) that's so grand in scale that if he had survived it would have put him ABOVE Luffy's bounty

please vote
strawpoll.me/10563880

>land on Big Mam space
>she takes your life-force and implants it into a random object or food, forcing you to become a disney character slave
It's the Hobby-Hobby fruit but even more broken. All of her living things are either people who said no to her or crews that she's conquered.

I think this chapter shows that BM has the best daughters to marry as long as you get a QT out the pick.

What is your ritual when reading the latest chapter of Nepec?

Usopp seems likely.
Ditto with Brooke and Luffy.

Where did it ever show her putting the life into inanimate objects

>not fighting through an army of fodder to get to the arc boss
>still getting a fight
Make this happen, Oda!

She hasn't yet, but those things near the start of this chapter imply that they can shuffle things around once she's removed years off of a person. It wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea at this point, and commanding the scenery of islands herself would make her more of a powerhouse.

he's an autist

>Big Mom sends out one of her mid-tier fighters to stop Luffy
Brilliant trap 10/10

Nah.

>Luffy
Very likely to die in the final chapter.
>Zoro
Not really.
>Nami
Nah.
>Usopp
Might happen.
>Sanji
Not after this whole wedding ordeal.
>Choppa
Too marketable.
>Robin
Might happen by Raftel just before she reveals the contents of the rio poneglyph.
>Franky
Not ever.
>Brooke
Already dead, yohohoho!

Go to Sup Forums
>It's out!
>... but not really
>it's out!
>still not out
>it's out
>oh shit it's out this time
>read
>back to Sup Forums
>discuss, shitpost
>do something else
>come back to shitpost

Yea, no, that definitely won't happen. There are only a few bounty related happenings in the Crew. Zoro always gets a higher bounty than Luffy's last. He also gets the 2nd highest. And Sanji will always be 4th.

Honestly, there's no way someone actually thinks Usopp will get 2nd highest bounty, right? Not even as a gag. Oda doesn't do that. Especially with Zoro.

Anyone else get the impression that Big Mom will be defeated sooner rather than later?

All the Big Mom plotlines seem to be converging. Jinbe is leaving Big Mom. Pedro had some traumatic past experience dealing with Big Mom. Pedro telling Luffy to get the Road Poneglyph, giving them no reason to come back.

I could see Sanji breaking off the marriage leading to a skirmish between Big Mom and Germa 66 (who will ally with Strawhats and everyone else)

Read it while eating my lunch

Will Brook live forever?

Did you even read the chapter?

well, seeing how she's very similar to luffy in her ideals and motivations, but with a creepy twist, she may be trying to sort of test his determination and willpower.
That is, if someone is willing to stand up to her and risk death for something they believe in, then they deserve to leave.
But of course she can't just let jimbe go free like that. People will think she's gone soft and everyone will try to leave.

Yandere is, "crazy & cutesy." Typically with a person swapping between stalker/violent and adoring/cute.

Hancock is yandere. Someone threatens Luffy and she gets that death glare going. Or she has imagine spots about how every woman in the world is trying to steal Luffy from her.

Seems that the crew still wants to deal with Kaido first more than anyone else. Stealing the Glyph and getting back Sanji won't defeat Big Mom. It will make her chase the Strawhats. So I reckon Big Mom still has a lot of time left.

it seems that way, but I find it weird for Luffy to simply walk up and punch the crap out of her

Her crew definitely seems weaker than the other Yonkous though

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

Luffy. Oda keeps talking about luffy shortening his life span. The gears, ivankov's hormone treatment

Pedro is working for Kaido.

Robin's not gonna die, she is the device Oda needs to tell the story of the ancient civilization

More importantly: Is OP gonna end when the crew reaches Raftel, or are they gonna try to abolish the world nobles/government?

God Usopp tier
>Joy Boy Theories

Top tier
>Roger's Base
>OneWorldHD

Mid tier
>King of Lightning
>FlyingPandaTV

Bottom tier
>One Piece Japanese Theory 2
>Alpha2Late17

Buggy tier
>AnimeFanTalk

>is called god usopp on poster
>got highest bounty by doffy
>has a ridiculously strong following
I can definitely see Usopp getting 2nd highest.

hammerhead sharks are known to be fairly aggressive

No duh this arc is to get BM out of the way. I doubt she will be defeated, the first yonko to be taken down will be kaido. this arc will just make sure that she stays out the strawhats way up until at least the last war where she might help.

My god, Big Mom really is a best girl factory, isn't she?

>Eiichiro "I literally can't stop sucking Zoro's massive nipon Dick" Oda
>Ever letting Usopp get 2nd highest bounty

>Joy Boy theories
Pls elaborate

and so is Big Mom

Fuck off Sanji.

Must be the Dad's genes.

Except Oda isn't a Zoro fanboy like you guys, he's the author. If he really wants the joke to run Usopp will get his top-tier bounty.

You never heard of the One Piece=All Blue theory?

Blackbeard is defeated. The collapse of his body causes his power to devour him and create a black hole. Luffy is sucked in and sent to the past where he becomes Gol D Roger. The disease Gol had was just all the shit Luffy did with gears and hormones and poisons. Screencap this

yes

killys

Nothing happens: the chapter

So luffys son died so he can live go back in time, just to make him again and have it repeat?

kill yourself

He already made that joke n Dressrosa

>zoro always get a bounty higher then luffy last
No he doesn't, his bounty is 320 million while luffy last bounty was 400

he said best
not baby

*you achieved 5 meme-points*

I think, if there's one complaint about One Piece as a series, its the lack of sea battles that actually take place. The arc bosses are often defeated on their home turf. Or even turf in the literal sense.

It's clear from this chapter they won't be coming back to Big Cake Island/Big Mom territory.

>Her crew definitely seems weaker than the other Yonkous though
True if Pekoms is any indicator. He doesn't compare at all to, say, Jack.

Stop it. She's not a Charlotte. She's a Jewelry.

>Oda isn't a Zoro fanboy
If you're telling me that Oda doesn't give Zoro and Luffy special attention then I don't know what you've been reading. Sure, all the Strawhats gets their moments but Lufgy and Zoro have always been shown as a cut above others.

father's last name

>True if Pekoms is any indicator. He doesn't compare at all to, say, Jack.

But Jack was a jobber

I understand Oda wanting to build hype but Jack's billion completely ruined the bounty system

Jewelry Sakazuki has a nice ring to it but I still think you're a faggot

b8

Pedro is a former pirate captain of the... let's say "Mink Pirates" and the one man who escaped Big Mom's crew. Some remnants of his crew stuck around after he left to return to Nekomamushi's service.

I can buy that.

How? He couldn't even beat the minks without Ceasar's gas weapon

Luffy's track record is 30m, 100m, 300m, 400m, 500m.
Zoro's is 60m, 120m, 320m.

I realise that "last" is actually wrong in this case. My bad. Hopefully you know what I was trying to say.

said the faglord

Reminder that Momonosuke is Uranus and not in the hands of the World Nobles

>I understand Oda wanting to build hype but Jack's billion completely ruined the bounty system
But Pekoms, with a lower bounty and being less destructive makes sense.
Jack tanked the biggest attack to date in this manga and is just hanging out on the bottom of the ocean. DF users biggest weakness can't kill him and neither could a walking island.

We've been over this a million times already
fuck off

What would make Luffy madder?

The death of Shanks or the death of one of his crew members?

>there are still people who don*t get that Jacks bounty is so high because he kills whole island populations

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DID Y'ALL NIGGAS SEE THIS

IT'S A FULL MOON

SHIT IS GONNA BE CRAZY

WE ALREADY KNOW SHIT IS GONNA BE CRAZY BECAUSE YONKOU INFILTRATION BUT NOW IT'S GONNA BE DOUBLE CRAZY

>True if Pekoms is any indicator. He doesn't compare at all to, say, Jack.

But Pekoms wasn't stated to be one of Big Mom's top three guys, like Jack was.

As far as we know, Pekoms isn't even high ranked. His job is collecting candy after all.

Luffy doesn't give a shit about Shuanksu.

but is pekom's big mom's second in command?
jack may well be the strongest person in kaido's crew

crew member because he sees them as his responsibilty

Jinbei joining so long as he doesn't die was confirmed all the way back at Fishman Island. Nothing's changed except now his death is a lot more likely/evident.

If we assume all admirals are to be defeated at some point in the story (a big assumption I admit), who will defeat them?

I think:
Luffy, Jinbei, and Law vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora (become friends after)
Usopp vs Green Bull
Blackbeard vs Kizaru

Will this happen so he can be nerfed enough to not overshadow Sanji as the martial artist of the team?

>There's someone standing at the coast
>About time

that's not a full moon