Eggs
Salmon/bacon/pork/chicken/beef

-------------

75$

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anti estrogen, testosterone boosting

Stop eating soy. Take control of your life. You can afford it but you cant afford not to.

Thought sunflower seeds were the opposite of test-boosting?

You shop like a faggot

Potato
Water
Spaghetti

2€

You're going overboard, but yeah, the testo diet more or less works.

its just like any other nut rly, contains alot of fat

Yeah I guess.

Excellent post. You forgot:
Quinoa
Brown Rice
English Peas
Carrots
Bananas
Almond Milk
White Potatoes
Kale
Red Wine or Vodka

>no activated almonds

This is what you buy when you wish to broadcast your homosexuality in no uncertain terms.

This tbqh senpai
If there's no activated almonds, you're not doing it right.

I pay 110$ every week. I buy quality products which are healthy and I go to the greengrocer every 2 days for fresh fruit and vegetables

Why is almond activation so endlessly amusing for the channer stereotype? It's just a way to process almonds. Do you giggle uncontrollably at the idea of boiled water too?

Activated almonds is a reference to activated amygdalas in your brain. It suggests that whatever you just saw/read has evoked an emotional response in you.

would you rather pay extra for the convenience or live under communism and there not be any food?

>brazil nuts

Uhhm...sweetie? I think you mean nigger toes.

also

Stone Cut Oats
Coconut Milk

Activating almonds is done by putting them in water or some shit. What you are referring to is a connection made after it was already a meme.

That sounds like a Limousine Liberal's Whole Foods grocery list

No buddy, I'm sorry, I am right and you are wrong.

What you just said has truly ACTIVATED my ALMONDS!

no, its 4channers being adult children. the idea of any food preparation that does not involve asking mommy for food is laughable to the average 4channer

it's an old /fit/ meme mocking pic related

Aromasin
Testosterone
Anti estrogen, testosterone boosting

The new almond meme happened after your kind came here so I understand the confusion.

Being a nigger and dying from starvation.

Priceless.

I buy my water in 20 liter jugs and then boil it for 5 minutes, do you think that kek worthy?

ur mum has 20 liter jugs

>tfw there is no scientific evidence behind activated almonds

>activated af

It's pretty clear that when people say "wow this really activated my almonds" they're referring to activation of the almond-shaped structure of their brain, literally named Amygdala in reference to its almond shape, and specifically activated during emotional responses.

But ya maybe they're talking about pouring water on almonds.

My, this really is hard for you isn't it.

nothing like a good nigger webm to permanently btfo the notion of intelligent design.

Uh-oh i better change my entire diet because someone on Sup Forums says these are better.

Hey man, tell us all "the old meme."

While you're at it, do some reading here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

t. fat cunt with bitchtits or skinny cunt with a caved in chest

Are you even listening to what people are saying? Sup Forums became aware of activated almonds (the food) and that in itself became a meme. Much later, around the time the 2016 election attracted you to this website, when people started saying "really made me think" and the likes, people also started saying "that really activated my almonds" as some sort of meme melange.

>tfw i will never be a college student again and cut corners left and right to survive

Yes! I never new they were called brazil nuts. Because my parents loved me.

still not sure what "activating" does, besides signals that you read lance armstrong's livestrong brand. activating your almonds will probably give you testicular cancer in the long run.

>Erection works
>No heart disease
>Women actually undress me with their eyes
Come back in 10-15 years, child. Sup Forums is a patrician board.

Research what you put in your body, faggot.

Imagine having such low T that you genuinely swallow the soyboy meme. Wah my face is so droopy and pathetic because I have shitty genes, wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah, maybe if I change my diet slightly I might not be such a faggot. That's OP.